Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Sketches and Painted Art!!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Bamboli Love drawing your monster characters! Hope you enjoy! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573657670301515799/1138361935377727498/Kajal.png[/img]
@Bamboli
Love drawing your monster characters! Hope you enjoy!
Kajal.png
Awww award winning smileeee! Thank you!
Awww award winning smileeee! Thank you!
@MrPilgrim
Hey!
I just realized that the skin he's wearing had an extra pair of arms...
Could you not add them?
I didn't see them before.
I not a huge fan of extra arms!
XD

Sorry!
@MrPilgrim
Hey!
I just realized that the skin he's wearing had an extra pair of arms...
Could you not add them?
I didn't see them before.
I not a huge fan of extra arms!
XD

Sorry!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin
Can do! Haha those hands were fairly hard to spot for me as well^^
@Sinjin
Can do! Haha those hands were fairly hard to spot for me as well^^
@Sinjin Hi! apologies for the wait, here he is^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573657670301515799/1140940404229935124/Sinjin.png[/img]
@Sinjin
Hi! apologies for the wait, here he is^^
Sinjin.png
@MrPilgrim
Oh!
My!
Gosh!
I love him!
(sorry I missed you ping!)
What a perfect trade!
Yay!
Yay!
Yay!
He's perfect!
Ahhh!
Happy dance!
Yay!

Can I get him with a transparent background?
:D
@MrPilgrim
Oh!
My!
Gosh!
I love him!
(sorry I missed you ping!)
What a perfect trade!
Yay!
Yay!
Yay!
He's perfect!
Ahhh!
Happy dance!
Yay!

Can I get him with a transparent background?
:D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
hi, i ordered a com from you in may last year of my avatar dragon. it was an uncolored bust sketch. unfortunately i only had it saved on discord and now i dont have the image in her bio and can't find it, since discord images dont work anymore.
if it's not too much trouble would you be able to check if you still have it and post it again? & i can send a tip :) totally understand if not! thank you!
hi, i ordered a com from you in may last year of my avatar dragon. it was an uncolored bust sketch. unfortunately i only had it saved on discord and now i dont have the image in her bio and can't find it, since discord images dont work anymore.
if it's not too much trouble would you be able to check if you still have it and post it again? & i can send a tip :) totally understand if not! thank you!
fZVmdhk.png
parasited - s/he - fr +3
@parasited
i hope you don't mind me suddenly replying (just happened to click on this thread after seeing it bumped up again) but if you paste the image url in a discord chat, the image will show up, and then you'd be able to open it from there and download + rehost it!
@parasited
i hope you don't mind me suddenly replying (just happened to click on this thread after seeing it bumped up again) but if you paste the image url in a discord chat, the image will show up, and then you'd be able to open it from there and download + rehost it!
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x 84065073_64h7a0BZcg6uyCq.png
@xxveil thanks for the tip ur so sweet! when i opened the image i got an error message :( This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it.
@xxveil thanks for the tip ur so sweet! when i opened the image i got an error message :( This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it.
fZVmdhk.png
parasited - s/he - fr +3
@parasited i actually ended up going back in the thread to see if i could find the image url of your commission and was able to by quoting [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3225568/9#post_54160832]this post[/url]! hopefully this helps? (i went ahead and put it on imgur too) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z8Faiwv.png[/img]
@parasited
i actually ended up going back in the thread to see if i could find the image url of your commission and was able to by quoting this post! hopefully this helps? (i went ahead and put it on imgur too)
Z8Faiwv.png
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x 84065073_64h7a0BZcg6uyCq.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14