Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Summer's just around the corner. [emoji=cloud size=1] I managed to begin one of my more neglected assignments, the one I dreaded the most. Still not at the troublesome part (actually taking first pictures and editing the film), but I'm glad I have a modicum of an idea for it. I probably should've done at least one project today, but I have my excuses. Procrastination. [emoji=cloud size=1] Neglecting lair lore to accrue more treasure. Might focus on writing once I finish projects. Or maybe draw portraits of my dragons? So many possibilities.
Summer's just around the corner.

I managed to begin one of my more neglected assignments, the one I dreaded the most. Still not at the troublesome part (actually taking first pictures and editing the film), but I'm glad I have a modicum of an idea for it.

I probably should've done at least one project today, but I have my excuses.
Procrastination.

Neglecting lair lore to accrue more treasure. Might focus on writing once I finish projects. Or maybe draw portraits of my dragons? So many possibilities.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
healthpoints' Pixel doodle dregs buttonauction house - dragon price statistics Trick-or-Treat 2024
i need a break
really miss my family & my little kitties.

on a positive note ACNH fun c:
i need a break
really miss my family & my little kitties.

on a positive note ACNH fun c:
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
I should have brought the next Tokyo Ghoul book with me I need to know what happens next
I should have brought the next Tokyo Ghoul book with me I need to know what happens next
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
IMG-3594.pngIMG-3595.png
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
I finally made it to the… “infamous scene” in Doki Doki Literature Club (“I gently open the door” — IYKYK)

I’m proud of myself for how well I handled that scene. I guess I’m a lot braver than I give myself credit for!

Looking forward to playing Act 2 and beyond~
I finally made it to the… “infamous scene” in Doki Doki Literature Club (“I gently open the door” — IYKYK)

I’m proud of myself for how well I handled that scene. I guess I’m a lot braver than I give myself credit for!

Looking forward to playing Act 2 and beyond~
I really have gone from writing my own stories and whatnots to doing fanfic insert whatevers. This is my THIRD piece taking place in Garreg Mach.
I really have gone from writing my own stories and whatnots to doing fanfic insert whatevers. This is my THIRD piece taking place in Garreg Mach.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
WE'RE THE GOOD BAD GIRLS!!!!!!!! scooby doo mystery incorp music goes hard
WE'RE THE GOOD BAD GIRLS!!!!!!!! scooby doo mystery incorp music goes hard
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png
525g
Accent: rest in peace or pieces
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
normalize mauling someone mid-sentence
normalize mauling someone mid-sentence
I cannot have Malroth for my username and I am forever sad

By the same token I hold managing to get Sectonia as a trophy
I cannot have Malroth for my username and I am forever sad

By the same token I hold managing to get Sectonia as a trophy
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
i only need *checks notes* infinity more hibden slots to be added

also i need someone to whack me with a rolled-up newspaper every time i consider getting into UMAs. that's much too expensive an interest
i only need *checks notes* infinity more hibden slots to be added

also i need someone to whack me with a rolled-up newspaper every time i consider getting into UMAs. that's much too expensive an interest
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
dude i just. ok maybe i am not cut out for this
dude i just. ok maybe i am not cut out for this
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->3YwGY1.png5AKpd1.pngrMtcz1.pngunknown.png