Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S: UMs [Accents / Skins] ♥
1 2
@NorthernLiights

I value Tomorrow's Dream at 1.5kg, so I could do it + 500g if that sounds good to you!
@NorthernLiights

I value Tomorrow's Dream at 1.5kg, so I could do it + 500g if that sounds good to you!
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly • She/Her • FR+0
Ah gotcha! I'll pass for now since I don't have any dragons that immediately would look good, but it's such a pretty skin. Also, the greyscale custom is gorgeous! Good luck selling!
Ah gotcha! I'll pass for now since I don't have any dragons that immediately would look good, but it's such a pretty skin. Also, the greyscale custom is gorgeous! Good luck selling!
TntJeP6.png
how much for Desertum Diem?
how much for Desertum Diem?
mt8lr6s.png
@NorthernLiights I'd love a pa for it if that's okay! ^^ thank you so much!!
@NorthernLiights I'd love a pa for it if that's okay! ^^ thank you so much!!
koa — he/they — 63365332.png
@NorthernLiights

You can send me a PA for gems, thanks
@NorthernLiights

You can send me a PA for gems, thanks
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly • She/Her • FR+0
x
x
@NorthernLiights

I have the Suncaller skin you are looking for! Would you be open to trade this one for it? I looked up the values, both Suncaller(second last row) and Desertum Diem are sitting at 850g!

@NorthernLiights

I have the Suncaller skin you are looking for! Would you be open to trade this one for it? I looked up the values, both Suncaller(second last row) and Desertum Diem are sitting at 850g!

T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Asterodea

Hi! I wouldn't be willing to trade out on those two, thank you though! I'm more in need of gems than the imp skin.
@Asterodea

Hi! I wouldn't be willing to trade out on those two, thank you though! I'm more in need of gems than the imp skin.
x
x
x
x
1 2