Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Numen's Library | Lore Shop
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Bump
Bump
pixilart-drawing.png
bump
bump
pixilart-drawing.png
Hello! I picked the unsure option as I would rather you have creative freedom on this, but would be happy to pay past the 1kg should you pass 900+ words as well! Since I'm asking for two characters in one, I can pay double your rate as well if you'd like? No worries if you deny my request form, since it's something a bit more unusual, but thank you for your time regardless!

Dragon Name: Non FR Characters: Cami and Luci
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her for both though Cami can use They/Them if you prefer using that.
Type: Prose
Length: Unsure
POV: Third and either past present is okay!
Links and References:
https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami + Other Artwork
https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci + Other Artwork
Current written work of them (together):
Here
Extra Info: They're partners, but it does not need to be romantic in nature at all. I was hoping for a creative freedom written piece with both of them together if possible! I like seeing what writers create with their lore. They're soulmates who reincarnate together, so it's open to the artist/writer which situation they're placed in! Similar to an AU/alternate universe setting if that makes sense? So anything goes!
Payment: Gems
Hello! I picked the unsure option as I would rather you have creative freedom on this, but would be happy to pay past the 1kg should you pass 900+ words as well! Since I'm asking for two characters in one, I can pay double your rate as well if you'd like? No worries if you deny my request form, since it's something a bit more unusual, but thank you for your time regardless!

Dragon Name: Non FR Characters: Cami and Luci
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her for both though Cami can use They/Them if you prefer using that.
Type: Prose
Length: Unsure
POV: Third and either past present is okay!
Links and References:
https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami + Other Artwork
https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci + Other Artwork
Current written work of them (together):
Here
Extra Info: They're partners, but it does not need to be romantic in nature at all. I was hoping for a creative freedom written piece with both of them together if possible! I like seeing what writers create with their lore. They're soulmates who reincarnate together, so it's open to the artist/writer which situation they're placed in! Similar to an AU/alternate universe setting if that makes sense? So anything goes!
Payment: Gems
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush

oh my god, i love them, actually. i already have so many ideas! your commission has been accepted!

would you be okay if i wrote a piece about them finding each other again in a new life? if not, i will likely write about them recalling some old memories, like remembering a particular dance or a certain poem or something of the like
@Octobrush

oh my god, i love them, actually. i already have so many ideas! your commission has been accepted!

would you be okay if i wrote a piece about them finding each other again in a new life? if not, i will likely write about them recalling some old memories, like remembering a particular dance or a certain poem or something of the like
pixilart-drawing.png
I'm so happy to hear that!! Thank you so much! I'm super excited :D

Yes of course! I'd love a piece about them finding each other again in a new life!! Would you like me to send the prepayment of 50kT/g (100kT/g since it's for two) now? I'll happily send the rest as soon as you let me know the word count/tier as well!!
I'm so happy to hear that!! Thank you so much! I'm super excited :D

Yes of course! I'd love a piece about them finding each other again in a new life!! Would you like me to send the prepayment of 50kT/g (100kT/g since it's for two) now? I'll happily send the rest as soon as you let me know the word count/tier as well!!
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush

50kt is good! it's two characters, but it's just one story. i'll get started on that likely today or tomorrow and hopefully have it done in a weekish. if i see it taking longer than that, i'll send you a PM to let you know <3
@Octobrush

50kt is good! it's two characters, but it's just one story. i'll get started on that likely today or tomorrow and hopefully have it done in a weekish. if i see it taking longer than that, i'll send you a PM to let you know <3
pixilart-drawing.png
@Octobrush

howdy! your commission is done! please let me know if you'd like any changes or edits, those are free :)
Quote:
The coffeeshop was absolutely packed. It seemed as though every magical being in all the land had arrived for the newest brew of ambrosia tea. It was truly a marvel and a wonder. Tea made, allegedly, from the blood of gods. It was said to totally rejuvenate any magical creature that tried it.
Cami, however, couldn’t care less. She was on hour ten of her twelve hour double and frankly just wanted to go home. Everyone was so loud and she had made so many of those stupid ambrosia teas that her hands were stained gold. When the tea first came out, Luci had tried it and immediately deemed it to be a scam. It tasted like a regular black tea with cream. It was rich and smooth, but nothing to write home about.
“Hi, welcome to Draconis Coffee, what can I get for you today?” Cami asked, defaulting to her usual monotone customer service voice. She kept her bleary eyes glued to the screen of her point of sale system.
“Oh wow!” The customer exclaimed. “Your scales are so pretty! I don’t see many half-dragons around; that’s so cool!”
Cami glanced up from her screen, ready to lay into the cheerful customer for calling her a half-dragon, but she was taken aback. Standing in front of her was the most stunning woman she had ever seen. She was all golden, just like the accursed tea Cami had to make. She was dressed in a collared forest green dress lined with lace. The green really brought out the glimmering gold specks in her eyes.
“Uh… I,” Cami stuttered. She swallowed hard and forced a placid, usual customer service smile onto her face. “Thank you, but I’m not a half-dragon. More like a sixteenth-dragon. Far descended. Yeah.” Cami cleared her throat and nervously toyed with the end of her braid. “Anyways, what can I get for you?”
“Oh! Yeah! I wanted to try the ambrosia tea, but I was actually wondering if you could mix it with the strawberry lemonade and add those delicious little fruit pieces on top?”
“Oh, uh yeah. Sure. Let me figure out how to put that in my system.” Cami, with much effort, returned her gaze to the screen and puttered about with the system before figuring out how to input everything. “Alright and a name for the order?”
“Luci,” the customer said, her voice still bright and cheery. “L-U-C-I, no ‘y.’” She said, obviously having had her name misspelled many times before.
“Gotcha,” Cami said, writing the name in a fluid script onto the plastic cup. “I’ll have that right out for you.”
“Thank you so much!” Luci said before flouncing off to wait for the drink to be ready.
Cami turned around to her drink making station and fell into a rhythm. It was easy, really, being able to make drinks. It felt like a practiced dance to Cami. She knew where everything was, had every recipe memorized, and could easily deal with modifications to the recipes on the fly. She found her hands dancing across the cabinets and selecting all the ingredients she needed before lovingly beginning.
She grabbed the jar of ambrosia tea leaves and set two teaspoons to steep in a cup of already boiling water; the ambrosia required a high temperature to really get all the flavor out. She then went about making the lemonade. Everything at Draconis was handmade right in the store, which consequently was why there was always a decent wait for drinks and snacks. Regardless, Cami squeezed the lemonade into the labeled cup and gently poured over a hot sugar and water mixture that had been cooking up on the stove. She mixed it together until it was all incorporated before pouring the glittery ambrosia tea over the top and giving it a stir. The lemonade greatly diluted the color of the drink, making it very similar to the color of Luci’s eyes.
Not that Cami had already memorized Luci’s eye color, of course. That would be crazy and inane. Cami wasn’t like that. She wasn’t the type to easily fall for someone. She wasn’t the type to give out her number to customers or ask people on dates out of nowhere.
Except, there she was, scrawling her number on the cup before she put the ice in so that her number wouldn’t get smudged. And there she was, writing in on a napkin as well to give out with the drink, just in case. And there she was, eagerly approaching the counter to give out the drink, which she never did because she hated the customer interactions.
“Luci!” She called out, trying to get her voice loud enough to be heard over the din of the conversations happening around her.
Luci bounded up to the counter, wavy hair bouncing perfectly as she did so. As she grabbed her drink, she wrapped her hands around Cami’s, sending electricity coursing through Cami’s body.
“Thank you!” Luci said happily. She glanced down at the cup, spotting the number written in messy handwriting. “Oh and I guess I have to thank you doubly! I’ll be sure to use that,” she said with a wink. Then, she left, heading out the front door, drink in hand.
The rest of Cami’s shift went by unremarkably and by the time her double was over, she was left absolutely exhausted. Her body ached and she smelled way too much like coffee. Her hands were stained golden. Gold like Luci. Gold like the girl she couldn’t possibly get out of her mind even if she tried.
Right as she was about to go to bed, her phone chimed, reading: “Hey! This is Luci, the girl you gave your number too, hopefully the only one!”

Total word count: 960
@Octobrush

howdy! your commission is done! please let me know if you'd like any changes or edits, those are free :)
Quote:
The coffeeshop was absolutely packed. It seemed as though every magical being in all the land had arrived for the newest brew of ambrosia tea. It was truly a marvel and a wonder. Tea made, allegedly, from the blood of gods. It was said to totally rejuvenate any magical creature that tried it.
Cami, however, couldn’t care less. She was on hour ten of her twelve hour double and frankly just wanted to go home. Everyone was so loud and she had made so many of those stupid ambrosia teas that her hands were stained gold. When the tea first came out, Luci had tried it and immediately deemed it to be a scam. It tasted like a regular black tea with cream. It was rich and smooth, but nothing to write home about.
“Hi, welcome to Draconis Coffee, what can I get for you today?” Cami asked, defaulting to her usual monotone customer service voice. She kept her bleary eyes glued to the screen of her point of sale system.
“Oh wow!” The customer exclaimed. “Your scales are so pretty! I don’t see many half-dragons around; that’s so cool!”
Cami glanced up from her screen, ready to lay into the cheerful customer for calling her a half-dragon, but she was taken aback. Standing in front of her was the most stunning woman she had ever seen. She was all golden, just like the accursed tea Cami had to make. She was dressed in a collared forest green dress lined with lace. The green really brought out the glimmering gold specks in her eyes.
“Uh… I,” Cami stuttered. She swallowed hard and forced a placid, usual customer service smile onto her face. “Thank you, but I’m not a half-dragon. More like a sixteenth-dragon. Far descended. Yeah.” Cami cleared her throat and nervously toyed with the end of her braid. “Anyways, what can I get for you?”
“Oh! Yeah! I wanted to try the ambrosia tea, but I was actually wondering if you could mix it with the strawberry lemonade and add those delicious little fruit pieces on top?”
“Oh, uh yeah. Sure. Let me figure out how to put that in my system.” Cami, with much effort, returned her gaze to the screen and puttered about with the system before figuring out how to input everything. “Alright and a name for the order?”
“Luci,” the customer said, her voice still bright and cheery. “L-U-C-I, no ‘y.’” She said, obviously having had her name misspelled many times before.
“Gotcha,” Cami said, writing the name in a fluid script onto the plastic cup. “I’ll have that right out for you.”
“Thank you so much!” Luci said before flouncing off to wait for the drink to be ready.
Cami turned around to her drink making station and fell into a rhythm. It was easy, really, being able to make drinks. It felt like a practiced dance to Cami. She knew where everything was, had every recipe memorized, and could easily deal with modifications to the recipes on the fly. She found her hands dancing across the cabinets and selecting all the ingredients she needed before lovingly beginning.
She grabbed the jar of ambrosia tea leaves and set two teaspoons to steep in a cup of already boiling water; the ambrosia required a high temperature to really get all the flavor out. She then went about making the lemonade. Everything at Draconis was handmade right in the store, which consequently was why there was always a decent wait for drinks and snacks. Regardless, Cami squeezed the lemonade into the labeled cup and gently poured over a hot sugar and water mixture that had been cooking up on the stove. She mixed it together until it was all incorporated before pouring the glittery ambrosia tea over the top and giving it a stir. The lemonade greatly diluted the color of the drink, making it very similar to the color of Luci’s eyes.
Not that Cami had already memorized Luci’s eye color, of course. That would be crazy and inane. Cami wasn’t like that. She wasn’t the type to easily fall for someone. She wasn’t the type to give out her number to customers or ask people on dates out of nowhere.
Except, there she was, scrawling her number on the cup before she put the ice in so that her number wouldn’t get smudged. And there she was, writing in on a napkin as well to give out with the drink, just in case. And there she was, eagerly approaching the counter to give out the drink, which she never did because she hated the customer interactions.
“Luci!” She called out, trying to get her voice loud enough to be heard over the din of the conversations happening around her.
Luci bounded up to the counter, wavy hair bouncing perfectly as she did so. As she grabbed her drink, she wrapped her hands around Cami’s, sending electricity coursing through Cami’s body.
“Thank you!” Luci said happily. She glanced down at the cup, spotting the number written in messy handwriting. “Oh and I guess I have to thank you doubly! I’ll be sure to use that,” she said with a wink. Then, she left, heading out the front door, drink in hand.
The rest of Cami’s shift went by unremarkably and by the time her double was over, she was left absolutely exhausted. Her body ached and she smelled way too much like coffee. Her hands were stained golden. Gold like Luci. Gold like the girl she couldn’t possibly get out of her mind even if she tried.
Right as she was about to go to bed, her phone chimed, reading: “Hey! This is Luci, the girl you gave your number too, hopefully the only one!”

Total word count: 960
pixilart-drawing.png
Aljsfhlksfkfjhlkjfjh I love this so much!!!!!!!!!!! I love the way you portray the environment so smoothly, and I really love that you picked a coffee shop setting! Their character interactions are so cute too omg??? I was smiling the entire time!! The little banter and jokes were adorable!!! Your writing is super lovely and such a joy to read!!! My only question was if you meant to put Cami here instead of Luci (super sorry if I misread it though omg)? It's in the second pararaph: [quote]When the tea first came out, Luci had tried it and immediately deemed it to be a scam. It tasted like a regular black tea with cream.[/quote] Other than that possible misundestanding on my part, it's wonderful! No changes needed at all!!!<3 I've sent the CR with payment but please do let me know if I goofed up my math or anything!!! Thank you so much once again! You've breathed life into my two gals in such a wonderful way! You've nailed them perfectly! I love this so much!! ;w;<33 Also for credit, do you prefer being linked back to your lore shop? Or did you have a different names/sites you wished to be credited under?
Aljsfhlksfkfjhlkjfjh I love this so much!!!!!!!!!!! I love the way you portray the environment so smoothly, and I really love that you picked a coffee shop setting! Their character interactions are so cute too omg??? I was smiling the entire time!! The little banter and jokes were adorable!!! Your writing is super lovely and such a joy to read!!!

My only question was if you meant to put Cami here instead of Luci (super sorry if I misread it though omg)? It's in the second pararaph:
Quote:
When the tea first came out, Luci had tried it and immediately deemed it to be a scam. It tasted like a regular black tea with cream.
Other than that possible misundestanding on my part, it's wonderful! No changes needed at all!!!<3

I've sent the CR with payment but please do let me know if I goofed up my math or anything!!! Thank you so much once again! You've breathed life into my two gals in such a wonderful way! You've nailed them perfectly! I love this so much!! ;w;<33

Also for credit, do you prefer being linked back to your lore shop? Or did you have a different names/sites you wished to be credited under?
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush

Ah! That's my bad! I was originally gonna have Luci working the coffee shop but once I reread about their personalities it made more sense imo to have Cami and I just missed that one! I'll change it when I get on my computer, or you can change it if you'd like.

I'd love to be linked back here as this is where I do all my comms!

Thank you again for your commission! Your girls were a delight to write about and I'd be happy to do it again anytime!
@Octobrush

Ah! That's my bad! I was originally gonna have Luci working the coffee shop but once I reread about their personalities it made more sense imo to have Cami and I just missed that one! I'll change it when I get on my computer, or you can change it if you'd like.

I'd love to be linked back here as this is where I do all my comms!

Thank you again for your commission! Your girls were a delight to write about and I'd be happy to do it again anytime!
pixilart-drawing.png
No worried at all! I can change it! I just wanted to make sure + have your permission to edit that part! Of course!! Thank you so much once again!!

I'm always up for more written work of my gals! Anytime you'd like I'd be happy to comm you again too! Thank you!!! :D<33
No worried at all! I can change it! I just wanted to make sure + have your permission to edit that part! Of course!! Thank you so much once again!!

I'm always up for more written work of my gals! Anytime you'd like I'd be happy to comm you again too! Thank you!!! :D<33
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63