Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Village of Dragons (1x1)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45
(My sister was playing it. Its a... well not 8 bit. But like those top down pokemon games? Except its just the main character and 4 others trying to defeat a king because they are trapped in a time loop.)

He looked at him. "Neva heard of em." He said honestly. Though as he moved there was a light stain in his armor...
(My sister was playing it. Its a... well not 8 bit. But like those top down pokemon games? Except its just the main character and 4 others trying to defeat a king because they are trapped in a time loop.)

He looked at him. "Neva heard of em." He said honestly. Though as he moved there was a light stain in his armor...
(Oooh!)

Erik’s gaze flicked to the stain.
“Right, armor off now. I’m taking a look at this cut.” The voice he used was the same he used when giving orders to his crew.
(Oooh!)

Erik’s gaze flicked to the stain.
“Right, armor off now. I’m taking a look at this cut.” The voice he used was the same he used when giving orders to his crew.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(Trying to not spoil it. As its a heavy game. And touches on difficult topics. But the main character is the only one who knows it goes over and over and over... remembering everything unlike his friends)

"I'm fine." He said. He looked at him, face still mask covered under his helmet. But his eyes were set on the decision.
(Trying to not spoil it. As its a heavy game. And touches on difficult topics. But the main character is the only one who knows it goes over and over and over... remembering everything unlike his friends)

"I'm fine." He said. He looked at him, face still mask covered under his helmet. But his eyes were set on the decision.
(That’s kinda sad, but also so intriguing. What’s it on?)

“What, do you think I’m going to slip a knife between your unprotected ribs? I’m not that much of a scoundrel.”
(That’s kinda sad, but also so intriguing. What’s it on?)

“What, do you think I’m going to slip a knife between your unprotected ribs? I’m not that much of a scoundrel.”
(Switch and pc game)

"No. But it's nothing." He said. "Probably not even my own." Marek said.
(Switch and pc game)

"No. But it's nothing." He said. "Probably not even my own." Marek said.
(Ooh.)

“There’s only one way t’ know, lad. And I’m not going t’ stop bothering you about til I’ve been able t’ check on it.” He turned to Scarlett. “Don’t you think it’d be good t’ check t’ see if he’s wounded?”
(Ooh.)

“There’s only one way t’ know, lad. And I’m not going t’ stop bothering you about til I’ve been able t’ check on it.” He turned to Scarlett. “Don’t you think it’d be good t’ check t’ see if he’s wounded?”
"Probably. But why do you think he is hurt?" She asked. She had been distracted in her reading and missed the arguement.
"Probably. But why do you think he is hurt?" She asked. She had been distracted in her reading and missed the arguement.
“Blood on his armor, he said he got caught by one of th’ bandits’ blades, and I smelled it on him earlier when I was a dragon.”
“Blood on his armor, he said he got caught by one of th’ bandits’ blades, and I smelled it on him earlier when I was a dragon.”
"You what?" She asked. She sighed and stepped down from the wagon. "Are you sure?"
"You what?" She asked. She sighed and stepped down from the wagon. "Are you sure?"
“Yes, I know what blood smells like.” Erik tilted his head slightly. “I know what I’m talking about.”
“Yes, I know what blood smells like.” Erik tilted his head slightly. “I know what I’m talking about.”
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45