Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | type of dragon you use as avatar?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
i like how the uma alters the look!
i like how the uma alters the look!
wMXAg3w.png oQlTGMl.png
Is something between an Oc and my sona!
I usually tend to stick with a dragon 1 year aprox
I think I have only changed avatar 4 or 5 times
Is something between an Oc and my sona!
I usually tend to stick with a dragon 1 year aprox
I think I have only changed avatar 4 or 5 times
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
I dunno what happened, he just appeared in my lair one day and took over my avatar, and a bunch of other things!!

I have been surrounded by these weird blue eggs that kinda smell bad ever since, I am just starting to get used to them now...
I dunno what happened, he just appeared in my lair one day and took over my avatar, and a bunch of other things!!

I have been surrounded by these weird blue eggs that kinda smell bad ever since, I am just starting to get used to them now...
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
@Roxas1314 Weird question out of the blue but what's your opinion on an opportunity to become a big shot?

(Also checked out your spamtom fanderg and you have a very cool art of spamton as ridgeback)
@Roxas1314 Weird question out of the blue but what's your opinion on an opportunity to become a big shot?

(Also checked out your spamtom fanderg and you have a very cool art of spamton as ridgeback)
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
Just whatever dragon I think looks somewhat cool or unique and whatever vista best matches and enhances the look!
Just whatever dragon I think looks somewhat cool or unique and whatever vista best matches and enhances the look!
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
I use a really weird dragon as mine.
I use a really weird dragon as mine.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I try to choose a dragon that has a real nice UMA or one that fills as much of the space as possible since I want very little of the white background showing. And of course I have to change my forum vista and signature to match if I can!
I try to choose a dragon that has a real nice UMA or one that fills as much of the space as possible since I want very little of the white background showing. And of course I have to change my forum vista and signature to match if I can!
sd2KjBJ.gif
wren
she/her | fr +9

i collect bird-themed dragons! pm if you have a bird-themed dragon or a g1 for sale that you think would make a good bird!
I'm aro/ace, so why not throw up my aro dragon? I guess. And the ribbons came out, so. She's stuck since, because pretty. I've considered changing it recently though! I mainly try to match up my vista and dragon if possible :)
I'm aro/ace, so why not throw up my aro dragon? I guess. And the ribbons came out, so. She's stuck since, because pretty. I've considered changing it recently though! I mainly try to match up my vista and dragon if possible :)
[img]https://media.tenor.com/eHIRFWRKeQoAAAAe/marge-i-just-think-theyre neat.png[/img] I switch during festivals and some other events if I feel inclined, but I've stuck to Regiis outside of those events for awhile.
marge-i-just-think-theyre neat.png

I switch during festivals and some other events if I feel inclined, but I've stuck to Regiis outside of those events for awhile.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Mine is a fan dragon right now, but I honestly change my avatar a lot - sometimes to just dragons I have that I think are really pretty, when Water fest comes around I try to theme it very blue, or sometimes I just really want one of my fan dragons there! Just depends :D
Mine is a fan dragon right now, but I honestly change my avatar a lot - sometimes to just dragons I have that I think are really pretty, when Water fest comes around I try to theme it very blue, or sometimes I just really want one of my fan dragons there! Just depends :D
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16