Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW - Headshot Sketches (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Tsukimayu your finished commission is here and has been added to my main/second post as an example too. Thank you!

@Mercenary OH NO. THEY'RE SO GOOOOOD. I MUST DRAW THEM. PLEASE YES. *EYES EMOJI* Thank you for blessing me with the sight of your OC I LOVE HIM so much. Feel free to s tart a crossroads trade! What I've been doing so far is just only accepting them when I post a link/image here and pinging ya when I'm done if that sounds okay with you!

@Tsukimayu your finished commission is here and has been added to my main/second post as an example too. Thank you!

@Mercenary OH NO. THEY'RE SO GOOOOOD. I MUST DRAW THEM. PLEASE YES. *EYES EMOJI* Thank you for blessing me with the sight of your OC I LOVE HIM so much. Feel free to s tart a crossroads trade! What I've been doing so far is just only accepting them when I post a link/image here and pinging ya when I'm done if that sounds okay with you!

so sorry for my late reply but yes, feel free to draw cafune if you'd like! thank you ;v;
so sorry for my late reply but yes, feel free to draw cafune if you'd like! thank you ;v;
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
Ahh yayy thank you hes my favorite OC, can't wait to see what you do with him [emoji=familiar heart size=1] your style is so gorgeous! and that sounds great to me, i'll send you a CR now!
Ahh yayy thank you hes my favorite OC, can't wait to see what you do with him your style is so gorgeous! and that sounds great to me, i'll send you a CR now!
@XXVeil aaaa sweet. I'll get on it then! I love them! Feel free to start a CR trade any time, I only accept once I finish it so i fyou lose interest if something comes up and I don't finish before then you can always cancel that to cancel the comm if that makes sense! c:
Though I should be able to get it done today now that I finally have my internet connection returned to my art PC.

@icehorsestart absolutely feel free to PM! You can reply here or DM either is fine with me!
@XXVeil aaaa sweet. I'll get on it then! I love them! Feel free to start a CR trade any time, I only accept once I finish it so i fyou lose interest if something comes up and I don't finish before then you can always cancel that to cancel the comm if that makes sense! c:
Though I should be able to get it done today now that I finally have my internet connection returned to my art PC.

@icehorsestart absolutely feel free to PM! You can reply here or DM either is fine with me!
@Nathahniel

Ahh I'd love one if there's still any available! I'll toss out 2000g

Of my OC, Brad, please!

He comes in 3 main variations (because AUs got out of hand...), and you can pick whichever of the 3 you feel like drawing. They each should have some basic descriptions of him but if you need more info lemme know!

1. Default!Brad (feel free to use either his more basic regular outfit, or the alternative outfit with the fire collar)
2. Evil!Brad (last two images in above album, it's basically him with fiery hair, a different outfit, and an attitude.)
3. Dad!Brad (dad jokes and 'how are you doin' fellow kids galore)
@Nathahniel

Ahh I'd love one if there's still any available! I'll toss out 2000g

Of my OC, Brad, please!

He comes in 3 main variations (because AUs got out of hand...), and you can pick whichever of the 3 you feel like drawing. They each should have some basic descriptions of him but if you need more info lemme know!

1. Default!Brad (feel free to use either his more basic regular outfit, or the alternative outfit with the fire collar)
2. Evil!Brad (last two images in above album, it's basically him with fiery hair, a different outfit, and an attitude.)
3. Dad!Brad (dad jokes and 'how are you doin' fellow kids galore)
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Twiggies added you to my queue! Just start a CR trade when you're ready, I'll see about trying to get all of these done today bc I'm in the groove right now. But otherwise expect it to be finished late tonight or some time tomorrowish!

I love Brad.
@Twiggies added you to my queue! Just start a CR trade when you're ready, I'll see about trying to get all of these done today bc I'm in the groove right now. But otherwise expect it to be finished late tonight or some time tomorrowish!

I love Brad.
@Nathahniel: Aah, I just missed grabbing a slot! I'd really love to be pinged when you open up again!
@Nathahniel: Aah, I just missed grabbing a slot! I'd really love to be pinged when you open up again!
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
OMG he's so cute I love it, thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
OMG he's so cute I love it, thank you so much!
@kitemaker sure thing! I'll put you on the list once I finish up here and ping you, probably in a few days. I will be out of town when I start but I plan to bring my tablet monitor and yoink a laptop so I can draw while I'm gone for a month! @Mercenary I love this man. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xERio8U.png[/img] [url]https://i.imgur.com/xERio8U.png[/url]
@kitemaker sure thing! I'll put you on the list once I finish up here and ping you, probably in a few days. I will be out of town when I start but I plan to bring my tablet monitor and yoink a laptop so I can draw while I'm gone for a month!

@Mercenary
I love this man.
xERio8U.png
https://i.imgur.com/xERio8U.png
AUGH WTH, HE LOOKS SO BABY <3 I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHH
AUGH WTH, HE LOOKS SO BABY <3 I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHH
cfFrvOr.png never gonna give you up
Tsukimayu
She/Her | FR +15
»PWYW Art Shop
never gonna let you down
BHtr8NX.png