Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Korv’s Collection
Art dump post! I will probably make this look better later, but unfortunately I am tired. Comments are welcome and hopefully I’ll have an art shop set up soon!
Art dump post! I will probably make this look better later, but unfortunately I am tired. Comments are welcome and hopefully I’ll have an art shop set up soon!
Two pieces of dragons in my lair! My (currently unnamed) aberration I bought from the auction house, and one of my skydancers, Robin! [img]https://i.imgur.com/BXkqDBH.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nMrLhmM.png[/img]
Two pieces of dragons in my lair! My (currently unnamed) aberration I bought from the auction house, and one of my skydancers, Robin!

BXkqDBH.png

nMrLhmM.png
oooh those are beautiful omg!! absolutely love the feral energy of the aberration, really fun pose. and the skydancer looks so lovely in the sunset, the background is so gorgeous and i really love the flow of Robin's stance!
oooh those are beautiful omg!! absolutely love the feral energy of the aberration, really fun pose. and the skydancer looks so lovely in the sunset, the background is so gorgeous and i really love the flow of Robin's stance!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
I absolutely ADORE how colorful your art is! My favorite piece for now has to be of your aberration! Robin is drawn & posed exellently as well!
I absolutely ADORE how colorful your art is! My favorite piece for now has to be of your aberration! Robin is drawn & posed exellently as well!
Why Hello there!
[quote name="pheelthemoment" date="2024-05-18 20:38:03" ] oooh those are beautiful omg!! absolutely love the feral energy of the aberration, really fun pose. and the skydancer looks so lovely in the sunset, the background is so gorgeous and i really love the flow of Robin's stance! [/quote] Tysm!! I was super happy with how these both came out so I'm really glad to hear that!
pheelthemoment wrote on 2024-05-18 20:38:03:

Tysm!! I was super happy with how these both came out so I'm really glad to hear that!
[quote name="PeachesandLove" date="2024-05-18 21:44:24" ] I absolutely ADORE how colorful your art is! My favorite piece for now has to be of your aberration! Robin is drawn & posed exellently as well! [/quote] Thank you! Neons are 100% some of my favorite colors to work with, headache inducing or not >:]
PeachesandLove wrote on 2024-05-18 21:44:24:

Thank you! Neons are 100% some of my favorite colors to work with, headache inducing or not >:]