Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Frost's Art Shoppe {OPEN} T/G/USD
1 2 3 4 5
@Fr0stBites That's okay, glad to hear from you! 1 million treasure sounds fine, just sent the first half your way! ^.^
@Fr0stBites That's okay, glad to hear from you! 1 million treasure sounds fine, just sent the first half your way! ^.^
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Fr0stBites If possible I'd love to get some art of my DnD character! [b]Username:[/b] Grinder [b]Character Image/Link: [/b][url=https://www.heroforge.com/load_share%3D820662/]Link to her HeroForge model[/url] If heroforge doesn't work right for you, I can take some screenshots. Here's her palette for easier colour picking> [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/9d68174f9f283b99e49644902897e576/b4dc58df592ed25e-7f/s250x400/b61569bc18fee56bb153e821c80452572d93345e.png[/img] [b]Order Type:[/b] Coloured Fullbody. Without shading. [b]Background:[/b] Transparent [b]Facial Expression/Body Position:[/b] Up to you! [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure [b]Info/notes on your character:[/b] The crest fin on her head is like a Frillneck Lizards', it can fold and flare to help emote; the lighter blue markings are solid streaks vs the faded ones on the model. The membrane on her wings is light on the underside and dark on top vs the fade on the model.
@Fr0stBites If possible I'd love to get some art of my DnD character!

Username: Grinder

Character Image/Link: Link to her HeroForge model
If heroforge doesn't work right for you, I can take some screenshots.
Here's her palette for easier colour picking> b61569bc18fee56bb153e821c80452572d93345e.png

Order Type: Coloured Fullbody. Without shading.

Background: Transparent

Facial Expression/Body Position: Up to you!

Payment Method: Treasure

Info/notes on your character: The crest fin on her head is like a Frillneck Lizards', it can fold and flare to help emote; the lighter blue markings are solid streaks vs the faded ones on the model. The membrane on her wings is light on the underside and dark on top vs the fade on the model.
u0SDCGn.png
(UTC +10) - (FR Tumblr) - (Earth)
@Grinder

absolutely! I've never seen a fully-creature dnd character before but I love this! the heroforge link does work, and thank you so much for the palette that'll be a huge help :)

for just the unshaded fullbody, assuming she has no clothes like on the model, would be 650kt, you can send the payment when I'm finished with the order ahead of you and I'll give you an update when that happens!

the only question I have is what is her class, backstory, or personality? I'd like a little bit to work off of to decide on a pose ^^;
@Grinder

absolutely! I've never seen a fully-creature dnd character before but I love this! the heroforge link does work, and thank you so much for the palette that'll be a huge help :)

for just the unshaded fullbody, assuming she has no clothes like on the model, would be 650kt, you can send the payment when I'm finished with the order ahead of you and I'll give you an update when that happens!

the only question I have is what is her class, backstory, or personality? I'd like a little bit to work off of to decide on a pose ^^;
~ he/xe ~ FRT+2 ~
5bx25Vi.png
@Fr0stBites

Cool! I'll set aside the treasure for you. She doesn't have any clothing or weapons.
Unfortunately I can't link you anything since her Race and Class is Homebrewed, so I wrote a few notes. :3

She is a Sea Dragon, she's a magic user, neutral good aligned.

Salacia is friendly, patient and likes to make jokes.
She's an attendant to her diety (a reaaally big stingray) who she and other members of her family helps to care for/protect the injured sea life that seeks refuge with them.
Her team members during the campaign ocasionally get 'the egg treatment' (read: sat on) when they try do something dumb. "Don't you test me, I will sit on you like an egg!"
@Fr0stBites

Cool! I'll set aside the treasure for you. She doesn't have any clothing or weapons.
Unfortunately I can't link you anything since her Race and Class is Homebrewed, so I wrote a few notes. :3

She is a Sea Dragon, she's a magic user, neutral good aligned.

Salacia is friendly, patient and likes to make jokes.
She's an attendant to her diety (a reaaally big stingray) who she and other members of her family helps to care for/protect the injured sea life that seeks refuge with them.
Her team members during the campaign ocasionally get 'the egg treatment' (read: sat on) when they try do something dumb. "Don't you test me, I will sit on you like an egg!"
u0SDCGn.png
@Grinder

you can send over the payment now, you can choose to do 1/2 now and 1/2 after or send it in full upfront, either works! also thank you for the information about her, that'll help a bit in deciding a pose ^^ I'll begin sketching tomorrow
@Grinder

you can send over the payment now, you can choose to do 1/2 now and 1/2 after or send it in full upfront, either works! also thank you for the information about her, that'll help a bit in deciding a pose ^^ I'll begin sketching tomorrow
~ he/xe ~ FRT+2 ~
5bx25Vi.png
@Fr0stBites
Awesome! I sent you the first half through crossroads :3
@Fr0stBites
Awesome! I sent you the first half through crossroads :3
u0SDCGn.png
@Art Shop is Open! it's not sunday but my store is back open, finally finished with exams!
@Art Shop is Open! it's not sunday but my store is back open, finally finished with exams!
~ he/xe ~ FRT+2 ~
5bx25Vi.png
1 2 3 4 5