Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr one-time-i-dreamt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A new Ancient was released; staff hyped them up for about a month beforehand using their name: they were called Gatekeepers.

Everyone was excited to see what they'd be and what their lore would be.

Then they released -

They were just Gaolers in a sitting pose in front of a static image of a gate/door, both males and females shared the same pose.

The forums were abuzz with complaints, but for some reason people supporting the release were only making counterarguments about how their name was cool.
A new Ancient was released; staff hyped them up for about a month beforehand using their name: they were called Gatekeepers.

Everyone was excited to see what they'd be and what their lore would be.

Then they released -

They were just Gaolers in a sitting pose in front of a static image of a gate/door, both males and females shared the same pose.

The forums were abuzz with complaints, but for some reason people supporting the release were only making counterarguments about how their name was cool.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
There was a chef NPC named Mugs who only sold flowers. I think he was a snapper but all that was visible was his head that he was sticking out since he was inside of a shack.
There was a chef NPC named Mugs who only sold flowers. I think he was a snapper but all that was visible was his head that he was sticking out since he was inside of a shack.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
i dreamed that i got a water egg from gathering and hatched it but i got a dragon that already existed out of it, like a dragon that just hatched at the exact same time it hatched into a fae with dark blue colors, don't know exactly what it was like. it had veined and dark eyes. its parents were a guardian and a fae the person who 'actually' hatched it messaged me and said they hatched a nest and one of them ended in their lair i woke up i got a water egg. it hatched into this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94709620][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/947097/94709620_350.png[/img][/url]
i dreamed that i got a water egg from gathering and hatched it

but i got a dragon that already existed out of it, like a dragon that just hatched at the exact same time
it hatched into a fae with dark blue colors, don't know exactly what it was like. it had veined and dark eyes. its parents were a guardian and a fae

the person who 'actually' hatched it messaged me and said they hatched a nest and one of them ended in their lair

i woke up

i got a water egg.

it hatched into this
94709620_350.png
deepfriedhatsunemiku.jpg
I've only had one FR dream and it happened somewhat recently.

In the dream, there was a feature on the site kinda like the "Like" system but called the Interest List. Essentially, you could visit another user's dragon and click a button to show interest. Then, whoever owns that dragon could view a list of interested users for if they ever decided they wanted to sell, auction, etc. a particular dragon.

So, I receive a PM from a user that was essentially "I know you bought this gen 1 on the auction house a couple months ago but I originally sold them and want to know if you would sell them back?" and I thought that was kind of odd because I had already gened the dragon and whatnot and their colors weren't really that special.

Out of curiosity, I visit the dragon and open up the interest list and it's like thousands of users long. My dream self was mostly confused and trying to figure out what made the dragon so popular but I woke up without any real conclusion. The dragon was a blue Bogsneak with genes that used red accent colors but I doubt the colors it was are colors that are actually in the game, being a dream and all.
I've only had one FR dream and it happened somewhat recently.

In the dream, there was a feature on the site kinda like the "Like" system but called the Interest List. Essentially, you could visit another user's dragon and click a button to show interest. Then, whoever owns that dragon could view a list of interested users for if they ever decided they wanted to sell, auction, etc. a particular dragon.

So, I receive a PM from a user that was essentially "I know you bought this gen 1 on the auction house a couple months ago but I originally sold them and want to know if you would sell them back?" and I thought that was kind of odd because I had already gened the dragon and whatnot and their colors weren't really that special.

Out of curiosity, I visit the dragon and open up the interest list and it's like thousands of users long. My dream self was mostly confused and trying to figure out what made the dragon so popular but I woke up without any real conclusion. The dragon was a blue Bogsneak with genes that used red accent colors but I doubt the colors it was are colors that are actually in the game, being a dream and all.
Or9nbxj.png I change my avatar and vista frequently but it's really this signature that needs a change.
i have dreams where i check fr all the time, they usually dont revolve around it though and once i wake up i cant remember :'(
i had another fr dream last night and i cant remember much but it involved new colors and genes that the mods were releasing for a limited time and afterwards we would vote for which ones stayed or not
i have dreams where i check fr all the time, they usually dont revolve around it though and once i wake up i cant remember :'(
i had another fr dream last night and i cant remember much but it involved new colors and genes that the mods were releasing for a limited time and afterwards we would vote for which ones stayed or not
eil1h9H.png

ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
gYW0j5f.png
Looking for a new gene-ing project? Unique dragons with great potential here!
Not actually a dream, I was talking in my sleep.
Me - I need help with my dragons
Mom - what hunny?
Me - you know, the hairclips
Mom - ... okay
Not actually a dream, I was talking in my sleep.
Me - I need help with my dragons
Mom - what hunny?
Me - you know, the hairclips
Mom - ... okay
call me sage
(>.
I was in a room with some other players AND FR staff to brain-storm new ideas for Banescale genes. They invited us to FR Headquarters for this.
I was in a room with some other players AND FR staff to brain-storm new ideas for Banescale genes. They invited us to FR Headquarters for this.
My brother had half a dozen eggs he was going to hatch, and I asked if I could hatch them for him, just for fun. The last egg was something like double tan or double sand, and when I checked the tert it was brown. It even had matching eyes! Daydreams of unimaginable Dragon Wealth(tm) swam before my eyes... ...and then I remember, yeah, this isn't [i]my[/i] dragon to sell. [emoji=veilspun sad size=2]
My brother had half a dozen eggs he was going to hatch, and I asked if I could hatch them for him, just for fun. The last egg was something like double tan or double sand, and when I checked the tert it was brown. It even had matching eyes!

Daydreams of unimaginable Dragon Wealth(tm) swam before my eyes...

...and then I remember, yeah, this isn't my dragon to sell.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I dreamt that bought a dragon from someone I knew and loved it. I woke up and proceeded to buy the dragon. I love him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57938446][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579385/57938446_350.png[/img][/url]
I dreamt that bought a dragon from someone I knew and loved it.

I woke up and proceeded to buy the dragon. I love him.

57938446_350.png
VfJfrBs.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8