Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cozen's Art [G/T/USD] CLOSED (PINGLIST)
1 2 3 4 5 6
hello, i still absolutely love the colored sketch you did of gymnopédie quite a while ago, nice to see you around again! ;u;

if you're still taking orders, would i be able to get a colored waist-up sketch of either one of these two? feel free to pick whichever one you'd prefer to draw and i'll send over more detailed specifications via pm if that's alright! :3x
https://toyhou.se/27299732.reine
https://toyhou.se/27001679.yua
hello, i still absolutely love the colored sketch you did of gymnopédie quite a while ago, nice to see you around again! ;u;

if you're still taking orders, would i be able to get a colored waist-up sketch of either one of these two? feel free to pick whichever one you'd prefer to draw and i'll send over more detailed specifications via pm if that's alright! :3x
https://toyhou.se/27299732.reine
https://toyhou.se/27001679.yua
mori and sakuragi! art by LightsKamAction.
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@Morrow

Alright good, I'll start after I receive half upfront if that's okay.
Had a bit of a problem on one of my last commissions offsite. x,x

@eyayah

Ooh, gotcha ! I'm not used to this kind of hair style at all but I'm absolutely down to draw that handsome fella.

I'd be happy for you to tell me more in PMs & I would also appreciate more explanation on the other mechanical parts (more specifically the sides of his head.) I've never seen Star Wars (my deepest apoligies) so maybe some details are escaping me. :)

@rubin

Hello ! I'm glad you still like it, I admit looking at it now it seems my style is still all over the place & changing every piece... :'D

I'll be taking 2 to 3 more commissions depending on their nature, I'd be thrilled to draw Reine... Moon deities always catch my eye.
@Morrow

Alright good, I'll start after I receive half upfront if that's okay.
Had a bit of a problem on one of my last commissions offsite. x,x

@eyayah

Ooh, gotcha ! I'm not used to this kind of hair style at all but I'm absolutely down to draw that handsome fella.

I'd be happy for you to tell me more in PMs & I would also appreciate more explanation on the other mechanical parts (more specifically the sides of his head.) I've never seen Star Wars (my deepest apoligies) so maybe some details are escaping me. :)

@rubin

Hello ! I'm glad you still like it, I admit looking at it now it seems my style is still all over the place & changing every piece... :'D

I'll be taking 2 to 3 more commissions depending on their nature, I'd be thrilled to draw Reine... Moon deities always catch my eye.
A1ondHN.pngwTBPG5s.png7plhYby.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngXKXQVqu.png9Np9Ta9.pngBCSOpq7.pnglClKPQ2.pngkIO8qd8.png2k8ttL0.pngtDii0Aq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
no worries at all! it's a fairly obscure area of star wars anyway so most folks don't know haha. let's move to PMs if that's okay? i can also send more references etc
no worries at all! it's a fairly obscure area of star wars anyway so most folks don't know haha. let's move to PMs if that's okay? i can also send more references etc
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@eyayah

You mean I just outed myself as a Star Wars ignorant for nothing ?? :(
Of course, lead the way !
@eyayah

You mean I just outed myself as a Star Wars ignorant for nothing ?? :(
Of course, lead the way !
A1ondHN.pngwTBPG5s.png7plhYby.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngXKXQVqu.png9Np9Ta9.pngBCSOpq7.pnglClKPQ2.pngkIO8qd8.png2k8ttL0.pngtDii0Aq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
No worries at all I’ll send it over
No worries at all I’ll send it over
@Lowander

Maybe her smoking a cigarette? Beyond that, I don't have a super specific one in mind ^^
@Lowander

Maybe her smoking a cigarette? Beyond that, I don't have a super specific one in mind ^^
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
Hello! I love your art and im finally getting around to buying some art! Could you do a halfbody render of this girl? :D

If youre super busy rn, id be happy with just a sketch instead!
Hello! I love your art and im finally getting around to buying some art! Could you do a halfbody render of this girl? :D

If youre super busy rn, id be happy with just a sketch instead!
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@Hazelgem

Hello, sorry for the late answer !

I'm busy with my current commissions right now & plan on trying something new for the next opening (I forgot to close the thread again that's my bad), I'd rather finish everything up so I can experiment a bit more with what I have to offer.

Your girl is absolutely stunning, and I do hope I'll be able to draw her sometime !!
Sorry again, thank you for showing interest !
@Hazelgem

Hello, sorry for the late answer !

I'm busy with my current commissions right now & plan on trying something new for the next opening (I forgot to close the thread again that's my bad), I'd rather finish everything up so I can experiment a bit more with what I have to offer.

Your girl is absolutely stunning, and I do hope I'll be able to draw her sometime !!
Sorry again, thank you for showing interest !
lJX7Tr5.png
No problem! Ill see you later then!
No problem! Ill see you later then!
-- -- RWDGzow.png
1 2 3 4 5 6