Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Base Showing through Ripple Color?
May not be a bug or mess up, but I noticed one of my hatchlings with "violet current" has some weird beige showing through her current gene. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54717/5471655_350.png[/img] The "royal" current doesn't have this same, and neither does violet seraph, so I was just curious if maybe this was a coloring error. "Black", "Stone", and [sorta] "Emerald" have a similar effect, where the lighter tone is much more beige and doesn't match with the gene color quite as well. I also had a snapper named Violet who had a similar effect with her purple colors. I can't remember her gene colors, but I found another one with "Violet" "Violet" and "Purple" gene colors that exhibits the beige on its underbelly and horns. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49296/4929590_350.png[/img]
May not be a bug or mess up, but I noticed one of my hatchlings with "violet current" has some weird beige showing through her current gene.

5471655_350.png

The "royal" current doesn't have this same, and neither does violet seraph, so I was just curious if maybe this was a coloring error. "Black", "Stone", and [sorta] "Emerald" have a similar effect, where the lighter tone is much more beige and doesn't match with the gene color quite as well.

I also had a snapper named Violet who had a similar effect with her purple colors. I can't remember her gene colors, but I found another one with "Violet" "Violet" and "Purple" gene colors that exhibits the beige on its underbelly and horns.

4929590_350.png
@ZowieBlaze Not a bug, that's normal! Violet's accent is that weird beige-y color.
@ZowieBlaze Not a bug, that's normal! Violet's accent is that weird beige-y color.
Also, the art base is grey, so it wouldn't show beige but that's horrible on the Guard babe! Black. I question some of their accent color choices...
Also, the art base is grey, so it wouldn't show beige but that's horrible on the Guard babe! Black. I question some of their accent color choices...
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
I thought the base was grey, and it'd make more sense, but then the beige was showing up in some of those other colors, so then I thought maybe I was wrong.

The beige doesn't bother me so much on the Snapper, but it's just that current one. If the light colors were at the tips of the wings, and not all up near the wing joints, I might be more okay with it. I just wish the color came out Royal instead. Poot. :p
I thought the base was grey, and it'd make more sense, but then the beige was showing up in some of those other colors, so then I thought maybe I was wrong.

The beige doesn't bother me so much on the Snapper, but it's just that current one. If the light colors were at the tips of the wings, and not all up near the wing joints, I might be more okay with it. I just wish the color came out Royal instead. Poot. :p