Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Plushie Fans?
Oh yes! :) I used to have a TON as a kid but most are stored away now. The few I have out currently are:

-That one seal pillow. You know the one! I found the official Japanese site and ordered it a few years ago. Suki is my #1 favorite plushie she is super soft and squishy.

-A large Squishmallow of a grey and white whale shark. Also very squishy and soft and nice

-A small squishmallow of a grey seal

-A bee squishy plush with a cute little expression I found online

-A small unofficial puppycat plush, I wanna get the official one now that it's out haha double the puppycat!

Some favorites I cycle out depending on the season:

-A Douglas toys "Alder" wolf

-An elk plush (unsure of brand?) With posing wire in antlers and legs that I got several years back at the grand canyon

-A small squishmallow of a pumpkin cat

-A build-a-bear werewolf- It is so fluffy and really nice to hug!! It's so cute like a little baby haha

-A big cheetah I had as a kid (one of those big cat lounging ones with the stiff cardboard in the head to shape it/make it more realistic, I'm sure someone knows what I'm talking about!)

Lastly, I keep him put away where he is safe usually (since getting my dog she tries to steal him/tear him up) a very small little plush I've had since I was a preschool age kid:

Murphy the dog!! The brand is Aurora World and he came with a little green purse. I've long since lost the purse and he's so well loved that his fur just isn't the same anymore, his legs are floppy, and his eyes lost the paint long ago. I had to fix it with sharpies and clear nail polish. Really love Murphy. <3
Oh yes! :) I used to have a TON as a kid but most are stored away now. The few I have out currently are:

-That one seal pillow. You know the one! I found the official Japanese site and ordered it a few years ago. Suki is my #1 favorite plushie she is super soft and squishy.

-A large Squishmallow of a grey and white whale shark. Also very squishy and soft and nice

-A small squishmallow of a grey seal

-A bee squishy plush with a cute little expression I found online

-A small unofficial puppycat plush, I wanna get the official one now that it's out haha double the puppycat!

Some favorites I cycle out depending on the season:

-A Douglas toys "Alder" wolf

-An elk plush (unsure of brand?) With posing wire in antlers and legs that I got several years back at the grand canyon

-A small squishmallow of a pumpkin cat

-A build-a-bear werewolf- It is so fluffy and really nice to hug!! It's so cute like a little baby haha

-A big cheetah I had as a kid (one of those big cat lounging ones with the stiff cardboard in the head to shape it/make it more realistic, I'm sure someone knows what I'm talking about!)

Lastly, I keep him put away where he is safe usually (since getting my dog she tries to steal him/tear him up) a very small little plush I've had since I was a preschool age kid:

Murphy the dog!! The brand is Aurora World and he came with a little green purse. I've long since lost the purse and he's so well loved that his fur just isn't the same anymore, his legs are floppy, and his eyes lost the paint long ago. I had to fix it with sharpies and clear nail polish. Really love Murphy. <3
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I LOVE plushies! For me it's go big or go home! I dream of obtaining the largest plushies (within a reasonable price range). Right now I am trying to get the 5 foot long chunky alligator from CreepCatToyCo! Check them out, super awesome business. I will also create my own plushies! I enjoy crocheting myself whales, I have 3 right now and I'm working on another. Plushies are my happy place [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I LOVE plushies! For me it's go big or go home! I dream of obtaining the largest plushies (within a reasonable price range). Right now I am trying to get the 5 foot long chunky alligator from CreepCatToyCo! Check them out, super awesome business.

I will also create my own plushies! I enjoy crocheting myself whales, I have 3 right now and I'm working on another.
Plushies are my happy place
thanks DISCORD for messing up my forum signature that I was very proud of

Cooking up a new one using imgur or something because discord sucks :rage:
I literally just spent 95aud on a plushie of the big chonky dragon from the DnD movie yesterday lol (as you can see I make very good financial decisions)

I have quite a few plushies! Some of them are normal, like cute little cats, dogs, dragons and dinosaurs, but I also have plushies of some of the critters from Monster Hunter (my favourite being a plushie of a mizutsune!), and a few viruses, bacteria, and generally human body related plushies :p also a very cute lil plushie of Mothra!
I literally just spent 95aud on a plushie of the big chonky dragon from the DnD movie yesterday lol (as you can see I make very good financial decisions)

I have quite a few plushies! Some of them are normal, like cute little cats, dogs, dragons and dinosaurs, but I also have plushies of some of the critters from Monster Hunter (my favourite being a plushie of a mizutsune!), and a few viruses, bacteria, and generally human body related plushies :p also a very cute lil plushie of Mothra!
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
?D4_ZJ=platform.png
yes :3
i like to collect fox plushies, or Pokémon plushies!!
im trying to get all eeveelutions atm and some starter trios,,
i always look out for either one when im out :D
yes :3
i like to collect fox plushies, or Pokémon plushies!!
im trying to get all eeveelutions atm and some starter trios,,
i always look out for either one when im out :D
dungeon-meshi-delicious-in-dungeon.gif
I love plushies! I have ever since I was a child. I have so many of them
Don't have the energy to go in depth right now, but I have a lot of Pokemon plushies, characters from various other video games, and some of regular animals

I also used to crochet a lot, so I have a bunch of handmade ones too! Including a lot of baby bunnies. I love my army of crochet bunnies
I love plushies! I have ever since I was a child. I have so many of them
Don't have the energy to go in depth right now, but I have a lot of Pokemon plushies, characters from various other video games, and some of regular animals

I also used to crochet a lot, so I have a bunch of handmade ones too! Including a lot of baby bunnies. I love my army of crochet bunnies
[insert clever and witty comment here]

hey, come check out my fandragons :3
xH2YfAb.png C0YtY9S.gif q9EEy5M.png
FObX7rS.png
I7a1ndF.png
XmHV7tO.png
LRdLP2V.png
2VtxnMX.png
Charlie bears are my main collection. They're very high quality hand made bears (and occasionally other animals) that I've got over 90 of at this point.
Also collect beanie babies and newly Snughouls.
Charlie bears are my main collection. They're very high quality hand made bears (and occasionally other animals) that I've got over 90 of at this point.
Also collect beanie babies and newly Snughouls.
I collect all kinds of plushies, from beanie babies to whatever else I find really neat. I've been a plushie collector for years at this point, honestly. It gets hard to let go of them. I try to fight the urge to not get anymore. >>;
Plus, I do have prized plushies that were from my mother and also a little MeowWolf plush.
I collect all kinds of plushies, from beanie babies to whatever else I find really neat. I've been a plushie collector for years at this point, honestly. It gets hard to let go of them. I try to fight the urge to not get anymore. >>;
Plus, I do have prized plushies that were from my mother and also a little MeowWolf plush.
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
I have way to many plushies but I mainly have different animal plushies! I mainly have animal plushies you would get from a zoo because as a kid (and a little bit now) I want to have as many different animals as possible. At the moment I have your basic known animals such as red pandas, wolves, foxes, cheetahs etc. At some point definitely want to get more 'unpopular' and not well known animals such as my Okapi plushie, and extinct animals. Top of my list has to be a Tasmanian Tiger plush and a Swift Fox plush!

Other than that, I want to get into different plushies from different shows I watch. I forsure want plushies from the shop The Mystery Shack, to get The Owl House plushies of the different palismen in the show. I also really want to at some point get a Peridot Steven Universe plush.
I have way to many plushies but I mainly have different animal plushies! I mainly have animal plushies you would get from a zoo because as a kid (and a little bit now) I want to have as many different animals as possible. At the moment I have your basic known animals such as red pandas, wolves, foxes, cheetahs etc. At some point definitely want to get more 'unpopular' and not well known animals such as my Okapi plushie, and extinct animals. Top of my list has to be a Tasmanian Tiger plush and a Swift Fox plush!

Other than that, I want to get into different plushies from different shows I watch. I forsure want plushies from the shop The Mystery Shack, to get The Owl House plushies of the different palismen in the show. I also really want to at some point get a Peridot Steven Universe plush.
meep morp
92511777.png91739164.png
ozXwjvF.pngiuEBSJ3.pngtn0RSo5.png
It0R1xG.pnga129Nss.png
3cyGa7Q.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Flufferb" date="2024-05-15 06:06:51" ] I have an insane amount of plushies, I love them so much haha. I have a lot of build-a-bears specifically, most of these are Pokemon as well My favourite is the absolutely massive snow leopard I have sitting at the top of my bed lol [/quote] WAHTTTT I have a giant TIGER AND I WANT A SNOW LEPOPARD SMMMMM AHHHHHH :3
Flufferb wrote on 2024-05-15 06:06:51:
I have an insane amount of plushies, I love them so much haha. I have a lot of build-a-bears specifically, most of these are Pokemon as well

My favourite is the absolutely massive snow leopard I have sitting at the top of my bed lol
WAHTTTT I have a giant TIGER AND I WANT A SNOW LEPOPARD SMMMMM AHHHHHH :3
Dino!
They/them
FR +19!
Feel free to chat, I don't bite!
A fake achievement for the 2024 anniversary, awarding tide lord points. Tidelord's Favorite: You managed to understand Tidelord's speech during the 2024 anniversary event!
i love plushies of all kinds. a majority of mine are in storage currently but i'd like to be able to pull them out and maybe even display some special ones. some i have given to my children.
one goal i have is to collect all the cat squishmallows c:
i love plushies of all kinds. a majority of mine are in storage currently but i'd like to be able to pull them out and maybe even display some special ones. some i have given to my children.
one goal i have is to collect all the cat squishmallows c:
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png