Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Plushie Fans?
Ya'll, I just went out and got a few Pusheen Squisheens. They're so adorable and soft to touch! I'm a cat lover so super satisfied here.

Do you guys collect any sort of plushes?
Ya'll, I just went out and got a few Pusheen Squisheens. They're so adorable and soft to touch! I'm a cat lover so super satisfied here.

Do you guys collect any sort of plushes?
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2802457.png2804985.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
(raises hand)
I have so many plushies. I've donated a lot of my childhood plushies, but I also still have a lot of them and I'm still getting new ones occasionally. currently I'm mostly collecting fandom plushies, especially Pokemon.
I'm trying to get all Eeveelutions as plushies, I have most of them now but I'm still missing Sylveon and Glaceon... they're a bit of a pain to find.

also my main costume for the renaissance faire is a dragon trainer, I have two dragon plushies I use for that outfit, their names are Flood and Muppet and I love them
(raises hand)
I have so many plushies. I've donated a lot of my childhood plushies, but I also still have a lot of them and I'm still getting new ones occasionally. currently I'm mostly collecting fandom plushies, especially Pokemon.
I'm trying to get all Eeveelutions as plushies, I have most of them now but I'm still missing Sylveon and Glaceon... they're a bit of a pain to find.

also my main costume for the renaissance faire is a dragon trainer, I have two dragon plushies I use for that outfit, their names are Flood and Muppet and I love them
96px-Zexion%27s_Replica_Data_KHIIFM.png 4DvBsZc.png
Lucky
HxcMlGn.png
JrEJc4j.png
uPNWHgD.png
EHXIkb0.png
LDVtWi8.png j9JVcKh.png
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2024-05-15 04:53:04" ] (raises hand) I'm trying to get all Eeveelutions as plushies, I have most of them now but I'm still missing Sylveon and Glaceon... they're a bit of a pain to find. [/quote] The Eevees were one of the first sets I tried to collect! I had to settle for small versions for most of them haha. I'm super proud of the big Glaceon I got as a gift though!
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2024-05-15 04:53:04:
(raises hand)

The Eevees were one of the first sets I tried to collect! I had to settle for small versions for most of them haha. I'm super proud of the big Glaceon I got as a gift though!
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2802457.png2804985.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
I collect various toys, and plushies are among them!

I currently have a growing collection of Sonic the Hedgehog plushies. XD But I also have some Nintendo, Pokemon, Digimon, My Little Pony plush, as well as a small army of Furbys, a couple of animals (Owls and dragons), some random teddy bears and other one-off creatures that I've won from claw machines, and a gigantic storage tote of Beanie Babies that I collected back during the big craze, but still love and absolutely refuse to part with.
I collect various toys, and plushies are among them!

I currently have a growing collection of Sonic the Hedgehog plushies. XD But I also have some Nintendo, Pokemon, Digimon, My Little Pony plush, as well as a small army of Furbys, a couple of animals (Owls and dragons), some random teddy bears and other one-off creatures that I've won from claw machines, and a gigantic storage tote of Beanie Babies that I collected back during the big craze, but still love and absolutely refuse to part with.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I have an insane amount of plushies, I love them so much haha. I have a lot of build-a-bears specifically, most of these are Pokemon as well

My favourite is the absolutely massive snow leopard I have sitting at the top of my bed lol
I have an insane amount of plushies, I love them so much haha. I have a lot of build-a-bears specifically, most of these are Pokemon as well

My favourite is the absolutely massive snow leopard I have sitting at the top of my bed lol
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
AQPJNOh.png
ypcKWM0.png
2VtxnMX.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
ll0CfnD.png
rUoKR6y.png
I bought myself a 35 dollar Charmander plush a few days ago

I love plushies so much
I bought myself a 35 dollar Charmander plush a few days ago

I love plushies so much
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png 2VtxnMX.png
5DjYECS.png
[quote name="DJGay" date="2024-05-15 04:55:59" ] [quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2024-05-15 04:53:04" ] (raises hand) I'm trying to get all Eeveelutions as plushies, I have most of them now but I'm still missing Sylveon and Glaceon... they're a bit of a pain to find. [/quote] The Eevees were one of the first sets I tried to collect! I had to settle for small versions for most of them haha. I'm super proud of the big Glaceon I got as a gift though! [/quote] I don't care for size or whether they're official or not, I just want one of each. I have a fanmade Espeon that started the collection, keychains of Eevee and Leafeon, a sitting cutie plush of Umbreon, little ones of Flareon and Jolteon, and a little one of Ditto-Vaporeon. there was no way I was going to get matching ones for all of them anyway since I set an additional challenge; I can only buy them at conventions.
DJGay wrote on 2024-05-15 04:55:59:
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2024-05-15 04:53:04:
(raises hand)

The Eevees were one of the first sets I tried to collect! I had to settle for small versions for most of them haha. I'm super proud of the big Glaceon I got as a gift though!

I don't care for size or whether they're official or not, I just want one of each. I have a fanmade Espeon that started the collection, keychains of Eevee and Leafeon, a sitting cutie plush of Umbreon, little ones of Flareon and Jolteon, and a little one of Ditto-Vaporeon. there was no way I was going to get matching ones for all of them anyway since I set an additional challenge; I can only buy them at conventions.
96px-Zexion%27s_Replica_Data_KHIIFM.png 4DvBsZc.png
Lucky
HxcMlGn.png
JrEJc4j.png
uPNWHgD.png
EHXIkb0.png
LDVtWi8.png j9JVcKh.png
...:3c

i will edit this later as i only have 4 minutes left of class but i feel as though i may go on a tangent very soon
...:3c

i will edit this later as i only have 4 minutes left of class but i feel as though i may go on a tangent very soon
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Nothing Fancy Hatchery Raffle! Adorable Arcane Hatchery!
I don't really collect plushies, but I have this Freddy Fazbear pillow pet that I really love <3333 when I can start making my own money I wanna try to collect plushies,,,not sure what though. maybe I can find the most goofy looking mlp plushies...like these things [img]https://i.ibb.co/Hd4crJP/Flat-750x-075-f-pad-750x1000-f8f8f8.jpg[/img]
I don't really collect plushies, but I have this Freddy Fazbear pillow pet that I really love <3333

when I can start making my own money I wanna try to collect plushies,,,not sure what though. maybe I can find the most goofy looking mlp plushies...like these things
Flat-750x-075-f-pad-750x1000-f8f8f8.jpg
Mossy green veilspun, 'Memphis'
Name: Monty
He/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Skin Shop

And I can't stand Squishmallows so seeing the hype over those has really alienated me.
I wouldn't call myself a "fan", per se. I like stuffed animals and I buy them fairly often, but I don't really think about them much? They're just there.

And I can't stand Squishmallows so seeing the hype over those has really alienated me.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png