Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firebreather
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28
oooooh elemental swords! hatchling skins! excitiing!!!
oooooh elemental swords! hatchling skins! excitiing!!!
ollie/faun/milo * they/it/faun/fluff/gif/claw * mixed lair * carrd *
wishlist

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Ooooo! I love these fest plans *eyes emoji*
Ooooo! I love these fest plans *eyes emoji*
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
Woohoo more swords!!!!

Super excited to see how each element's sword looks, I can already imagine what a few might look >.>
Woohoo more swords!!!!

Super excited to see how each element's sword looks, I can already imagine what a few might look >.>
7nFdWFE.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngKRcB6uC.png

"Building your model ships wishing you were sailing around" - Polynesia by Mother Mother
Oooh love the firebreathing gene, and I can't wait for the hatchling skins!
Oooh love the firebreathing gene, and I can't wait for the hatchling skins!
Qvmyhxu.pngz6w7Ruu.png
Very hype for elemental swords! [emoji=ridgeback star size=1] I do hope the skin prices are lowered slightly because it's kinda a big chunk of change to try to buy all of them now.
Very hype for elemental swords!

I do hope the skin prices are lowered slightly because it's kinda a big chunk of change to try to buy all of them now.
250.png
I am super excited for the swords
I am super excited for the swords
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
HATCHLING SKINS??? YESSSSS
HATCHLING SKINS??? YESSSSS
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
Ooo elemental swords! Can't wait to see what they look like!
Ooo elemental swords! Can't wait to see what they look like!
love that firebreather got ancient ports!

elemental swords sound very cool. i'll be looking forward to seeing them.

super stoked about hatchling accents too!! very reasonable to have additional guidelines for them. i thought that would be the case. hopefully people won't be too up-in-arms about it, lol. the guidelines introduced are definitely good to have.

though i gotta say, elemental holidays feel like they're getting a bit... bloated for content. i understand that no one has to buy Everything from Every Festival, but affording 18 treasure accents when previously the monthly total was 12 (?) treasure accents is a Hefty increase. 150% of the previous cost. it is a bit daunting, if i'm being honest - though i hate to be a party pooper :P

it would be VERY cool if we could get some festival FOODS to collect alongside the fest currency. but only if the food items did not also turn into a currency one must spend to get retiring items. i used to really enjoy the "love is in the air" microholiday, but goodness gracious, turning all four cotton candy items into festival currency really sucked the joy out of it for me (as someone who struggles to keep dragons fed). there's a rather untenable amount of festival currencies to keep track of nowadays - especially since ones like the pirate holiday items aren't marked in any way to separate them from other non-festival items in the hoard & vault.
love that firebreather got ancient ports!

elemental swords sound very cool. i'll be looking forward to seeing them.

super stoked about hatchling accents too!! very reasonable to have additional guidelines for them. i thought that would be the case. hopefully people won't be too up-in-arms about it, lol. the guidelines introduced are definitely good to have.

though i gotta say, elemental holidays feel like they're getting a bit... bloated for content. i understand that no one has to buy Everything from Every Festival, but affording 18 treasure accents when previously the monthly total was 12 (?) treasure accents is a Hefty increase. 150% of the previous cost. it is a bit daunting, if i'm being honest - though i hate to be a party pooper :P

it would be VERY cool if we could get some festival FOODS to collect alongside the fest currency. but only if the food items did not also turn into a currency one must spend to get retiring items. i used to really enjoy the "love is in the air" microholiday, but goodness gracious, turning all four cotton candy items into festival currency really sucked the joy out of it for me (as someone who struggles to keep dragons fed). there's a rather untenable amount of festival currencies to keep track of nowadays - especially since ones like the pirate holiday items aren't marked in any way to separate them from other non-festival items in the hoard & vault.
Exciting!! And I'm so happy that we finally have Firebreather on other Ancients too <3
Exciting!! And I'm so happy that we finally have Firebreather on other Ancients too <3
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28