Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If there was no cap on the Fairground...
@oakiel
You know how pieces jump away if you put them too close? That's what changed!
Before the quickest way was to stack all the pieces in Easy and then move one around the stack to connect each piece. It's why my best time is 1:37!
@oakiel
You know how pieces jump away if you put them too close? That's what changed!
Before the quickest way was to stack all the pieces in Easy and then move one around the stack to connect each piece. It's why my best time is 1:37!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'd be much less motivated to do a whole 75000 without an end limit, the same way I have trouble grinding in low-level coli for long stretches because there's no natural stopping place, it could be now or next turn or 200 battles from now.
I'd be much less motivated to do a whole 75000 without an end limit, the same way I have trouble grinding in low-level coli for long stretches because there's no natural stopping place, it could be now or next turn or 200 battles from now.
jNuhDPF.png
My, you look familiar...
Check out The Familiar Faces Project here!

Honestly doing 75k a day already burns me out so I wouldnt do much more probably around 100-150k? Maybe?
Honestly doing 75k a day already burns me out so I wouldnt do much more probably around 100-150k? Maybe?
I can't even max it out as it is. I wouldn't be richer at all.
I can't even max it out as it is. I wouldn't be richer at all.
After a few years of Glimmer and Gloom capping, I'm entirely burnt out, but man if they added in a Flight Rising version of Sudoku or Minesweeper, I'd be swimming in riches and I'd be much more inclined to keep hammering away at getting stacks of dragon money. I play those games to kill time and they're my go-to for anxiety refocusing, so having them here and earning me something on the site instead of just a freeplay thing, it'd be awesome for my dragon finances.
After a few years of Glimmer and Gloom capping, I'm entirely burnt out, but man if they added in a Flight Rising version of Sudoku or Minesweeper, I'd be swimming in riches and I'd be much more inclined to keep hammering away at getting stacks of dragon money. I play those games to kill time and they're my go-to for anxiety refocusing, so having them here and earning me something on the site instead of just a freeplay thing, it'd be awesome for my dragon finances.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Honestly I think the fact that the cap exists is the only reason I can manage doing 75k. The definite end goal makes it worth shooting for. Otherwise I'd stop way sooner, or like, only use it to get quick cash, which is basically all I use it for now anyway.
Honestly I think the fact that the cap exists is the only reason I can manage doing 75k. The definite end goal makes it worth shooting for. Otherwise I'd stop way sooner, or like, only use it to get quick cash, which is basically all I use it for now anyway.
I would still be getting my 0 daily treasure XD
I would still be getting my 0 daily treasure XD
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
Honestly, I can burn myself out even when I'm just maxing out. I can't do it as part of a regular daily routine or anything. No limits fairground would be a burnout speedrun for me.
Honestly, I can burn myself out even when I'm just maxing out. I can't do it as part of a regular daily routine or anything. No limits fairground would be a burnout speedrun for me.
RfKIDIZ.pngK4fQ2zN.png
[quote name="TheTypingDragon" date="2024-05-16 16:13:00" ] Honestly I think the fact that the cap exists is the only reason I can manage doing 75k. The definite end goal makes it worth shooting for. Otherwise I'd stop way sooner, or like, only use it to get quick cash, which is basically all I use it for now anyway. [/quote] this!! Honestly, it depends. If I'm watching youtube/listening to audiobooks on like a day off work then I could easily grind a few million, maybe more. Busy days I'd probably shoot for 100kt. But like the above post said I get easily burnt out, so this is assuming I'm not going to get bored of the game lol i'm glad there is a cap because hoo boy. i already spend WAYY too much time on this site XD
TheTypingDragon wrote on 2024-05-16 16:13:00:
this!!

Honestly, it depends. If I'm watching youtube/listening to audiobooks on like a day off work then I could easily grind a few million, maybe more. Busy days I'd probably shoot for 100kt. But like the above post said I get easily burnt out, so this is assuming I'm not going to get bored of the game lol

i'm glad there is a cap because hoo boy. i already spend WAYY too much time on this site XD
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
i would probably take advantage of the lack of a fairgrounds cap and try to grind as fast as possible to get the rainy day fund (10 mil) achievement to get it out of the way (i suck at saving my treasure). after that uhhh i wouldn’t touch the fairgrounds in a while [emoji=aberration laughing size=1]
i would probably take advantage of the lack of a fairgrounds cap and try to grind as fast as possible to get the rainy day fund (10 mil) achievement to get it out of the way (i suck at saving my treasure). after that uhhh i wouldn’t touch the fairgrounds in a while
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| i hope you have a good day!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!