Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | elemental swords...
Kind of thinking the elemental swords might be anime like katanas with an aura corresponding to their element around them. And the flight symbol on the hilt.
Or their designs are inspired by the primals eyes themselves
Or similarly to that, based off the fest genes.

That being said, more weapon choice would be nice. Wishfully hoping one of them is a whip sword.
Kind of thinking the elemental swords might be anime like katanas with an aura corresponding to their element around them. And the flight symbol on the hilt.
Or their designs are inspired by the primals eyes themselves
Or similarly to that, based off the fest genes.

That being said, more weapon choice would be nice. Wishfully hoping one of them is a whip sword.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
[quote name="Asteraoth" date="2024-05-16 13:37:09" ] I just hope it's not another meat wreath situation for plague [/quote] As a plagueling meat sword would honestly be hilarious. But also, it CAN look cool. Maybe. I mean. Elden Ring has that [img] https://file.garden/ZgdAjkDRARPwyWgu/694C4F50-60DA-40D3-8631-3A070DB76471.png[/img] [s]its cool right..?[/s]
Asteraoth wrote on 2024-05-16 13:37:09:
I just hope it's not another meat wreath situation for plague
As a plagueling meat sword would honestly be hilarious.

But also, it CAN look cool. Maybe. I mean. Elden Ring has that
694C4F50-60DA-40D3-8631-3A070DB76471.png
its cool right..?
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
I do wonder if they'll behave like Banners and Auras which all have some unique designs and lineart to them, or if they'll be like the Crowns. I'd love it if each Flight actually got a unique sword design based on swords that people have been asking for, but I think that's too outlandish of a dream.

...unless?
I do wonder if they'll behave like Banners and Auras which all have some unique designs and lineart to them, or if they'll be like the Crowns. I'd love it if each Flight actually got a unique sword design based on swords that people have been asking for, but I think that's too outlandish of a dream.

...unless?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Paleogene" date="2024-05-16 16:19:27" ] [quote name="Asteraoth" date="2024-05-16 13:37:09" ] I just hope it's not another meat wreath situation for plague [/quote] As a plagueling meat sword would honestly be hilarious. But also, it CAN look cool. Maybe. I mean. Elden Ring has that [img] https://file.garden/ZgdAjkDRARPwyWgu/694C4F50-60DA-40D3-8631-3A070DB76471.png[/img] [s]its cool right..?[/s] [/quote] Please. Please. Please. Dear god. Please.
Paleogene wrote on 2024-05-16 16:19:27:

its cool right..?

Please. Please. Please. Dear god. Please.
2KAdknV.png
gTTW2gA.png
GW180jv.png
uVEyOnT.png
DshAKj6.png
iR2WNmx.png
m0cjLtv.png
Plague would also rock maybe a sword made of sharpened bone!
Plague would also rock maybe a sword made of sharpened bone!
UJXttDL.png
[quote name="Paleogene" date="2024-05-16 16:19:27" ] [quote name="Asteraoth" date="2024-05-16 13:37:09" ] I just hope it's not another meat wreath situation for plague [/quote] As a plagueling meat sword would honestly be hilarious. But also, it CAN look cool. Maybe. I mean. Elden Ring has that [img] https://file.garden/ZgdAjkDRARPwyWgu/694C4F50-60DA-40D3-8631-3A070DB76471.png[/img] [s]its cool right..?[/s] [/quote] I would actually love something like that sword. That looks amazing and terrifying. Obviously they couldn't do something exactly like that, but in theory…! Honestly, I'll probably love the elemental swords even if they're just a stock broadsword in elemental colors (which I'm sure they won't be), so I'm going to be happy with anything. Oddly enough, we've gotten a lot more weapon variety, but almost all of the swords are still gem-only, so… [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
Paleogene wrote on 2024-05-16 16:19:27:

its cool right..?

I would actually love something like that sword. That looks amazing and terrifying. Obviously they couldn't do something exactly like that, but in theory…!

Honestly, I'll probably love the elemental swords even if they're just a stock broadsword in elemental colors (which I'm sure they won't be), so I'm going to be happy with anything. Oddly enough, we've gotten a lot more weapon variety, but almost all of the swords are still gem-only, so…
RfKIDIZ.pngK4fQ2zN.png
So Joxar's becoming a full time weapons dealer.
So Joxar's becoming a full time weapons dealer.
pSn2GKM.png
OH MY GOD YEA
OH MY GOD YEA
i6v47.gif THEO!!!! | Fandragons! | WishlistO6UXq.gif38DAF.gifVv06d.gifPgnP2.gifOVm23.gifNB9sX.gifBDc84.giffDEFL.gif
i'm tentatively excited about the swords.. i don't wanna get my hopes up like i did for the elemental crowns years ago but i would love if they were on the smaller side instead of big bulky pieces like so many of the festival items lately :o
i'm tentatively excited about the swords.. i don't wanna get my hopes up like i did for the elemental crowns years ago but i would love if they were on the smaller side instead of big bulky pieces like so many of the festival items lately :o
~ Ux2iSVM.png ezgoIF2.png ~ywrA5FE.png mQ0CvT6.png ZlHPBW0.png
~~» code shop
~~» mass hatch
~~» gen1 sales
~~» accent sales
ngl kinda wish they'd kept the surprise aspect for the cycle as per usual, so we all coulda gone WOOOOOAH COOOL SWOOOORDS. but any step towards more site transparency's probly an aight one. there've been some hit-or-miss themes in the past so we're all just gonna see how this one goes.
ngl kinda wish they'd kept the surprise aspect for the cycle as per usual, so we all coulda gone WOOOOOAH COOOL SWOOOORDS. but any step towards more site transparency's probly an aight one. there've been some hit-or-miss themes in the past so we're all just gonna see how this one goes.
gonna make a new sig again hold onto your pants