Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone hurting from Roundsey's?
1 2 3
Never won a single thing. Sank probably a million treasure into both gilded crown raffles for nothing. I'm just going to stick to 10 tickets a week. The dragons this week are super pretty, but i'm not really that interested. I think the reason why stuff is selling slowly is because everyone was blowing their gems on the cycled items.
Never won a single thing. Sank probably a million treasure into both gilded crown raffles for nothing. I'm just going to stick to 10 tickets a week. The dragons this week are super pretty, but i'm not really that interested. I think the reason why stuff is selling slowly is because everyone was blowing their gems on the cycled items.
xulc4O8.png
I throw 5-20 tickets in a week, which i can make in like 5min in the fairgrounds, I don't bother with the odds and despite it all I've managed to win something LOL

I also don't rely on the AH to make me money, i play the long game and do things p much solo, only occasionally flipping fodder to convert treasure to gems, so the fluctuations the economy receives from dom battles and sales doesn't really affect me much.
I throw 5-20 tickets in a week, which i can make in like 5min in the fairgrounds, I don't bother with the odds and despite it all I've managed to win something LOL

I also don't rely on the AH to make me money, i play the long game and do things p much solo, only occasionally flipping fodder to convert treasure to gems, so the fluctuations the economy receives from dom battles and sales doesn't really affect me much.
I buy exactly 11 tickets every week (unless I forget). I wish I could say the strategy works...... but ive never won anything lol.

I figure it's such a small aspect of the site and it would be cool to win, but if I really want a specific item or a cool double g1 I can save up for them myself easier (aside from KS items, but I don't really care about those). I can afford to lose 5500t a week for the potential.
I buy exactly 11 tickets every week (unless I forget). I wish I could say the strategy works...... but ive never won anything lol.

I figure it's such a small aspect of the site and it would be cool to win, but if I really want a specific item or a cool double g1 I can save up for them myself easier (aside from KS items, but I don't really care about those). I can afford to lose 5500t a week for the potential.
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Several times I've poured too much into Roundsey. I know it's my own fault, but it still definitely hurts. I have won an Undertide Capsule towards when I first started playing, and a Plague Egg trying to get a Plague Sprite before, so I've had better luck than some others
Several times I've poured too much into Roundsey. I know it's my own fault, but it still definitely hurts. I have won an Undertide Capsule towards when I first started playing, and a Plague Egg trying to get a Plague Sprite before, so I've had better luck than some others
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
I keep throwing in 500 or so tickets now and then when there's a particularly good dragon + consolation prizes (and pretty much all my savings for the annual autumn ones) and win nothing D: last one the same... but tis how it goes.

You hear of a lot of times when people win stuff with only 10 tickets or so, and so I continue...

Besides, I don't really need all the treasure I save up, so why not try, y'know?
I keep throwing in 500 or so tickets now and then when there's a particularly good dragon + consolation prizes (and pretty much all my savings for the annual autumn ones) and win nothing D: last one the same... but tis how it goes.

You hear of a lot of times when people win stuff with only 10 tickets or so, and so I continue...

Besides, I don't really need all the treasure I save up, so why not try, y'know?
FObX7rS.png
Usually I only buy 10 tickets if I see something I like, and usually only if there's more than one good item.
Usually I only buy 10 tickets if I see something I like, and usually only if there's more than one good item.
I only ever enter on weeks where theres actually something I want; so its not that much of a loss to me honestly xD and even then I only put in max 100 tickets.

Having a Roundsey dragon would be cool, but I have to be honest and say it would likely just rot in my den, so overall i'm not that interested in the dragons as prizes - unless they're stunning of course.

I'm skipping this weeks for that reason :P
I only ever enter on weeks where theres actually something I want; so its not that much of a loss to me honestly xD and even then I only put in max 100 tickets.

Having a Roundsey dragon would be cool, but I have to be honest and say it would likely just rot in my den, so overall i'm not that interested in the dragons as prizes - unless they're stunning of course.

I'm skipping this weeks for that reason :P
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
I just put in my weekly 5 tickets. If I win, great! If I don't, it's just 2500t.

Raffles be raffles ¯\_(._.)_/¯
I just put in my weekly 5 tickets. If I win, great! If I don't, it's just 2500t.

Raffles be raffles ¯\_(._.)_/¯
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
no, I have low expectations. I know chances are low, no matter tickets. it is gamble. most of high value stuff I want is because I wanna make profit off it, rarely and I see "oh I would like that". raffle dragons aren't interasting for me most of times and I could just breed similair one if I like look of it. eggs and light halo are only ones that I would probably keep on and use and they aren't worth to throw lot of treasure at (case could be made about halo but no)
no, I have low expectations. I know chances are low, no matter tickets. it is gamble. most of high value stuff I want is because I wanna make profit off it, rarely and I see "oh I would like that". raffle dragons aren't interasting for me most of times and I could just breed similair one if I like look of it. eggs and light halo are only ones that I would probably keep on and use and they aren't worth to throw lot of treasure at (case could be made about halo but no)
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I hardly pay attention to roundsey aside from jumping in once a week or so and throwing in 10 tickets. I decided to take a risk once when the prizes included two triples and a nice looking XYZ. I won the cantelope boy, who everyone has told me is worth around 100kg, so my statistics might be a bit skewed considering that's the only raffle I've ever spent more than 5k treasure on!
I hardly pay attention to roundsey aside from jumping in once a week or so and throwing in 10 tickets. I decided to take a risk once when the prizes included two triples and a nice looking XYZ. I won the cantelope boy, who everyone has told me is worth around 100kg, so my statistics might be a bit skewed considering that's the only raffle I've ever spent more than 5k treasure on!
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
1 2 3