Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Game(s) you really like then put down?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pokémon and Wizard101
Pokémon and Wizard101
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
So many games... haha...

First one that came to my mind though was Shin Megami Tensei V

Was superrrrr excited for that one, had the deluxe edition preordered and everything.
And then I just kinda sank 20ish hours into it before making the horrible mistake of getting into Genshin Impact.

I've yet to finish SMT V :x

Honourable mention for my 700+ hours in Terraria, yet never making it past the mechanical bosses
So many games... haha...

First one that came to my mind though was Shin Megami Tensei V

Was superrrrr excited for that one, had the deluxe edition preordered and everything.
And then I just kinda sank 20ish hours into it before making the horrible mistake of getting into Genshin Impact.

I've yet to finish SMT V :x

Honourable mention for my 700+ hours in Terraria, yet never making it past the mechanical bosses
jt3PpxV.png
Hades. I really love the art style and the lore, but I am just awful at combat games and kept getting stuck at the same point. Might have to try and pick it back up since the second one is coming out I've heard.

Also Pokemon Emerald. Might be the ADHD in me, but I got through most of the game in about a week or two, and just dropped it right before the cave leading to the final battle.
Hades. I really love the art style and the lore, but I am just awful at combat games and kept getting stuck at the same point. Might have to try and pick it back up since the second one is coming out I've heard.

Also Pokemon Emerald. Might be the ADHD in me, but I got through most of the game in about a week or two, and just dropped it right before the cave leading to the final battle.
[ Marz - he/him ] you can also find me on ...

f9s67v.png OR paiayi.png (neocities)

[clicking the image will bring you to the site :3]
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2024-04-18 17:35:37" ] Wizard101 [/quote] I feel this one; played it ages ago around the time player housing became a thing. Was trying to get through the story with a friend, and while it was interesting enough, the sameness of the levels really wore us down after a while and we called it quits before we made it to the end. I think they went back at some point, but I never did. I also put down Valheim and never went back to it - I was playing mostly for the building features, so I built myself a physics defying super house and then peaced out and never played the mistlands or lava areas after they released. I'd like to go back and play it more someday.
Cruelty wrote on 2024-04-18 17:35:37:
Wizard101

I feel this one; played it ages ago around the time player housing became a thing. Was trying to get through the story with a friend, and while it was interesting enough, the sameness of the levels really wore us down after a while and we called it quits before we made it to the end. I think they went back at some point, but I never did.

I also put down Valheim and never went back to it - I was playing mostly for the building features, so I built myself a physics defying super house and then peaced out and never played the mistlands or lava areas after they released. I'd like to go back and play it more someday.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
fear & hunger 1 [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
fear & hunger 1
9eqKJda.png
My current Pokemon Nuzlockes…
My current Pokemon Nuzlockes…
B025AV5.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
jFZJEcu.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png

o3xLXEY.gif
ani_bw-S_571.gif
o3xLXEY.gif
z3FSuck.png
woVoZAh.png
FE9pJK1.png
hZipXGO.png
U0bFCPN.png
ZwbGqUa.png
so many games have fallen out of my interest- the legend of zelda series is the most important one to me right now. Biggest part of my entire personality and being for about 6 years? i have about 390 hours in totk and like 990 or something in botw. Twilight princess is especially one of my favorites for the characters *cough*midna*cough*, but i feel like ive drained the game of new stuff and shocking things to see. I still do love the series but after I finish one of the games it just.... gets boring? or i lose motivation. i forgot the games existed for a month or so until my friends asked me why i stopped talking about it as much.
so many games have fallen out of my interest- the legend of zelda series is the most important one to me right now. Biggest part of my entire personality and being for about 6 years? i have about 390 hours in totk and like 990 or something in botw. Twilight princess is especially one of my favorites for the characters *cough*midna*cough*, but i feel like ive drained the game of new stuff and shocking things to see. I still do love the series but after I finish one of the games it just.... gets boring? or i lose motivation. i forgot the games existed for a month or so until my friends asked me why i stopped talking about it as much.
"A sword is a weapon of war, a dagger is a weapon of murder."
starfield. unfortunately because i'm a fan of the elder scrolls and fallout i bought the hype and pre-ordered it, the game kept crashing near the end of the tutorial and i ended up uninstalling it because it took up so much space on my pc lol. haven't touched it since
starfield. unfortunately because i'm a fan of the elder scrolls and fallout i bought the hype and pre-ordered it, the game kept crashing near the end of the tutorial and i ended up uninstalling it because it took up so much space on my pc lol. haven't touched it since
ePOliyb.pngwh3Tiip.png
Dnqps2i.pngYeJCScR.png
O62tc6n.pngqjxrAwx.png
mtHAEL4.png4SE4T9N.png
Hades
I love the games combat and art style but never got past the final boss and just haven’t played since. I gotta do it for the eventual release of hades 2 on PlayStation :3
Hades
I love the games combat and art style but never got past the final boss and just haven’t played since. I gotta do it for the eventual release of hades 2 on PlayStation :3
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
Pretty much all of them because I have a weird issue with actually finishing games. I get to like 90% completion, then put it down. I'll start it again, then do the same thing. It's not just games I do it with though.
Pretty much all of them because I have a weird issue with actually finishing games. I get to like 90% completion, then put it down. I'll start it again, then do the same thing. It's not just games I do it with though.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9