Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Painted Comms
[center]I need to practice painting more, I can do a dragon but it has to be a more simple design without much apparel or a skin, I'd prefer to do a canine or feline looking character. Only taking one slot for 2500 g. + more for super complex characters. Can take a mixed payment, half and half. Example ---[/center] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/81703255_1kE9zAJHSAhAJTF.png[/img]
I need to practice painting more, I can do a dragon but it has to be a more simple design without much apparel or a skin, I'd prefer to do a canine or feline looking character.

Only taking one slot for 2500 g. + more for super complex characters.
Can take a mixed payment, half and half.

Example
---
81703255_1kE9zAJHSAhAJTF.png
lowered price ^^
lowered price ^^
I love to get one if possible! Could you do one of either one of these characters? Thank you!

Aima
Deity
Fish
I love to get one if possible! Could you do one of either one of these characters? Thank you!

Aima
Deity
Fish
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@Hazelgem

I could do whichever you prefer! Deity looks pretty fun to draw though!
@Hazelgem

I could do whichever you prefer! Deity looks pretty fun to draw though!
Then id love it if you could do deity!
Then id love it if you could do deity!
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@Hazelgem sounds good! I’ll get started on it now! If you wanna either send half the payment now and the rest awards or whatever works for you
@Hazelgem sounds good! I’ll get started on it now! If you wanna either send half the payment now and the rest awards or whatever works for you