Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | UniKorpi's Glaring Skydancers [CLOSED]
1 2
[center][i]Love this base, it looks so cool! :D[/i] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23649355][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/236494/23649355_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Gems! [b]Other:[/b] Would you be willing to draw the light green fur from her accent? You don't have to add any of the details from it or anything, just change the color. No worries if not, I'd be happy to see her with her base fur color as well! <3
Love this base, it looks so cool! :D

Dragon:

23649355_350.png

Payment: Gems!
Other: Would you be willing to draw the light green fur from her accent? You don't have to add any of the details from it or anything, just change the color. No worries if not, I'd be happy to see her with her base fur color as well! <3
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
@DragonJade Aa, thank you! :D

But oh she looks fun to colour! I can absolutely draw the green fur from the accent too, that's no issue!

The flower on her neck from the accent would be fine too if you want it included, it looks simple enough to draw!
(I honestly should add a little exception to my accent/apparel rules for if something is simple enough)

But I should be able to get started with your adopt today, or tomorrow at latest!

Feel free to send a CR with the gems and I'll accept once I'm done
@DragonJade Aa, thank you! :D

But oh she looks fun to colour! I can absolutely draw the green fur from the accent too, that's no issue!

The flower on her neck from the accent would be fine too if you want it included, it looks simple enough to draw!
(I honestly should add a little exception to my accent/apparel rules for if something is simple enough)

But I should be able to get started with your adopt today, or tomorrow at latest!

Feel free to send a CR with the gems and I'll accept once I'm done
AH1bToX.gif
Ahhh I'd love for you to include the flower if you're comfortable with that! I've just sent payment, I'm looking forward to seeing it! :D <3
Ahhh I'd love for you to include the flower if you're comfortable with that! I've just sent payment, I'm looking forward to seeing it! :D <3
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
@DragonJade Hi! I have finished your adopt! The crystal was pretty challenging, but also a lot of fun :D Let me know if I've missed anything, or if you'd like the flower to look different! (Like a tattoo, different lineart colour, etc.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/kNdDoES.png[/img]
@DragonJade

Hi! I have finished your adopt!
The crystal was pretty challenging, but also a lot of fun :D

Let me know if I've missed anything, or if you'd like the flower to look different! (Like a tattoo, different lineart colour, etc.)

kNdDoES.png
AH1bToX.gif
Ahhh she looks great, thank you so much!! The flower looks perfect just as it is! And that crystal turned out absolutely gorgeous!!! :D <3
Ahhh she looks great, thank you so much!! The flower looks perfect just as it is! And that crystal turned out absolutely gorgeous!!! :D <3
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
1 2