Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free level 18 Baldwin cauldron
1 2 3 4 5
I want to level up my cauldron so I'm offering free cauldron services. [b]My cauldron is level 18[/b] currently. I'm not subscribed so [b]ping me @Rattery[/b] if you've replied so I don't miss it. [emoji=red vial size=1] [b]Send me the materials and treasure required to make the items[/b] and I'll make you any items that you want (this includes festival items/currency). [emoji=green vial size=1] [b]There is no limit on how many items you can request at once[/b]. I like receiving orders that contain bulk items, especially items that reward high amounts of experience. [emoji=blue vial size=1] [b]I will not do transmutations.[/b] However, [b]I will buy melting services.[/b] I will pay 100 gems or 100,000 treasure per 99 items melted. [pinglist=29014] [pinglist=29015] ♥ lemfolis - x40 reinforced glass beakers ♥ Tropickle - x10 (20) festival currency ♥ NerdMom - x10 (20) festival currency ♥ ♥
I want to level up my cauldron so I'm offering free cauldron services. My cauldron is level 18 currently. I'm not subscribed so ping me @Rattery if you've replied so I don't miss it.

Send me the materials and treasure required to make the items and I'll make you any items that you want (this includes festival items/currency).

There is no limit on how many items you can request at once. I like receiving orders that contain bulk items, especially items that reward high amounts of experience.

I will not do transmutations. However, I will buy melting services. I will pay 100 gems or 100,000 treasure per 99 items melted.

♥ lemfolis - x40 reinforced glass beakers

♥ Tropickle - x10 (20) festival currency

♥ NerdMom - x10 (20) festival currency

Good luck! Can you ping me during Greenskeeper Gathering and I’ll commission a handful of skins? With you being Level 7, I remember the hunger for free exp.
Good luck! Can you ping me during Greenskeeper Gathering and I’ll commission a handful of skins? With you being Level 7, I remember the hunger for free exp.
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@NerdMom

Sure thing! I just added a festival ping list you can add yourself to. I’ll ping you once the festival begins. :)
@NerdMom

Sure thing! I just added a festival ping list you can add yourself to. I’ll ping you once the festival begins. :)
Thanks! Subscribed.

Glad to meet you. Your name and profile pic are cute. May I ask why “Rattery” and while we’re at it why Arcane?
Thanks! Subscribed.

Glad to meet you. Your name and profile pic are cute. May I ask why “Rattery” and while we’re at it why Arcane?
@NerdMom

Nice to meet you too! Thank you, I’m glad you like it. :) I picked the username because one of my favorite animals is rats. It has the word “rat” in it so I thought it would be very fitting. I picked arcane because I love the aesthetic and my favorite color is pink.
@NerdMom

Nice to meet you too! Thank you, I’m glad you like it. :) I picked the username because one of my favorite animals is rats. It has the word “rat” in it so I thought it would be very fitting. I picked arcane because I love the aesthetic and my favorite color is pink.
Cool story. See you in a week and a half!
Cool story. See you in a week and a half!
Hi! I sent you a Crossroad for Soylent Red and Soylent Green. Wishing you luck in your cauldron journey ^^
Hi! I sent you a Crossroad for Soylent Red and Soylent Green. Wishing you luck in your cauldron journey ^^
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@Rattery (forgot to ping)
@Rattery (forgot to ping)
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@SpiritX

Thank you! I sent you your items. Enjoy!
@SpiritX

Thank you! I sent you your items. Enjoy!
@Rattery Hello! Could you please brew the Sizzling Phosphorous (2) recipe two times for me? Thank you!
@Rattery Hello! Could you please brew the Sizzling Phosphorous (2) recipe two times for me? Thank you!
He/She/They | FR +3
1 2 3 4 5