Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Breed Change: Wildclaw
1 2 3 4 5
Looking to buy a WC scroll for 2000g~
Looking to buy a WC scroll for 2000g~
VMlHnb3.gif
!
!
VMlHnb3.gif
!
!
VMlHnb3.gif
!
!
VMlHnb3.gif
Bump and good luck! It’s Nature holiday month so we all should love to own one!

I would offer but my gems would need an extra 00 at the end of it to be in your ballpark though. XD
Bump and good luck! It’s Nature holiday month so we all should love to own one!

I would offer but my gems would need an extra 00 at the end of it to be in your ballpark though. XD
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@NerdMom

Thank you! No worries though, I appreciate your interest either way!
@NerdMom

Thank you! No worries though, I appreciate your interest either way!
VMlHnb3.gif
Actually, I was probably thinking of Cog Frog and Bone Fiend. A Sprite would mean delaying a gene project but could manage it!

Are you open to taking bids below LAH until there is a better offer?
Treasure offer starting at 2,345,678 (and can find a gem seller if needed). Taking days or until Nature holiday to decide is fine and I’d even bump.
Actually, I was probably thinking of Cog Frog and Bone Fiend. A Sprite would mean delaying a gene project but could manage it!

Are you open to taking bids below LAH until there is a better offer?
Treasure offer starting at 2,345,678 (and can find a gem seller if needed). Taking days or until Nature holiday to decide is fine and I’d even bump.
@NerdMom

Hmmmm, slightly lower than what I'm looking for atm, and I definitely prefer gems over treasure so I would prefer payment be in gems. If you can get LAH price in gems you've got a deal! For now though I shall wait for more offers
@NerdMom

Hmmmm, slightly lower than what I'm looking for atm, and I definitely prefer gems over treasure so I would prefer payment be in gems. If you can get LAH price in gems you've got a deal! For now though I shall wait for more offers
VMlHnb3.gif
As expected. Thanks for thinking about it.

I don’t think I’ll go higher and will probably target retired after those gene projects, it if you ever need to hurry up a same-day buyer it’s there.

Bump! Goodnight and good luck.
As expected. Thanks for thinking about it.

I don’t think I’ll go higher and will probably target retired after those gene projects, it if you ever need to hurry up a same-day buyer it’s there.

Bump! Goodnight and good luck.
@NerdMom

No worries! Thank you for the bump, and good luck with gene projects!
@NerdMom

No worries! Thank you for the bump, and good luck with gene projects!
VMlHnb3.gif
1 2 3 4 5