Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | games that made you cry?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
PMD: Explorers of Time

I cried the first time when I was a young teen, cried again when I replayed it last year
PMD: Explorers of Time

I cried the first time when I was a young teen, cried again when I replayed it last year
Okami makes me bawl every time I play it. I feel bad spoiling a game even if it's ancient nowadays by internet standards, but... god, the entire ending just gets me.
Okami makes me bawl every time I play it. I feel bad spoiling a game even if it's ancient nowadays by internet standards, but... god, the entire ending just gets me.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
OFF mostly because the song used at the end just hurts so bad dude... that and it was so good it hurt to see it be over
i guess another more recent example would be the last fight in canto 4 of limbus company because oh my god, the way they used the music to highlight like. the emotions and intensity and idek how to say it it was so good even though i heard that song before playing it auuugg...... it's peak....
OFF mostly because the song used at the end just hurts so bad dude... that and it was so good it hurt to see it be over
i guess another more recent example would be the last fight in canto 4 of limbus company because oh my god, the way they used the music to highlight like. the emotions and intensity and idek how to say it it was so good even though i heard that song before playing it auuugg...... it's peak....
me when the multitude tightens its hold || he/they/it please ||
stray,,,B-12 i miss you
stray,,,B-12 i miss you
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
[quote name="Kogoruhn" date="2024-05-11 13:24:14" ] Okami makes me bawl every time I play it. I feel bad spoiling a game even if it's ancient nowadays by internet standards, but... god, the entire ending just gets me. [/quote] Oh yeah. I've played it a dozen times and I still tear up each and every time, one of my favorite games to be honest :) Final Fantasy X really gets to me too. There's a lot of games that make me sad lol
Kogoruhn wrote on 2024-05-11 13:24:14:
Oh yeah. I've played it a dozen times and I still tear up each and every time, one of my favorite games to be honest :)

Final Fantasy X really gets to me too. There's a lot of games that make me sad lol
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
[quote name="BraveEguana" date="2019-10-08 11:53:49" ] Fire Emblem Awakening. Also Undertale. Like, legitimately. Some Pokemon games. (Well mostly the anime but still; Mystery Dungeon mostly) Detention. SOMA. [/quote] I posted this almost [i]5 years ago whaaaaat[/i] Kinda glad this thread comes up again every now and then :,) I do have one correction to make, though: in Pokemon games, it's not just the anime and PMD anymore...
BraveEguana wrote on 2019-10-08 11:53:49:
Fire Emblem Awakening.
Also Undertale. Like, legitimately.
Some Pokemon games. (Well mostly the anime but still; Mystery Dungeon mostly)
Detention.
SOMA.
I posted this almost 5 years ago whaaaaat
Kinda glad this thread comes up again every now and then :,)

I do have one correction to make, though: in Pokemon games, it's not just the anime and PMD anymore...
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen
mass effect trilogy had me in my feels all the time. also the first walking dead game with lee and clementine. like bro why??? never healing from that ending.
mass effect trilogy had me in my feels all the time. also the first walking dead game with lee and clementine. like bro why??? never healing from that ending.
JrZGMGx.png
4SzSxLW.png
UqlBGwo.png
i love when tragedies are like “the love was there. it didnt change anything.
it didnt save anyone. there were just too many forces against it.
but it still matters that the love was there.”
keelah se'lai
literally every pokemon mystery dungeon game,,,

and pokemon violet too the endings to some pokemon games are just DEPRESSING man
literally every pokemon mystery dungeon game,,,

and pokemon violet too the endings to some pokemon games are just DEPRESSING man
-EST Timezone
-GD fan
-Blood dragon enjoyer
spider.png
Sky: Children of the Light at the end when you finally complete your journey, Skyrim near the end when you go to Sovngarde and CANT GET PAST TSUN TO PROGRESS
Sky: Children of the Light at the end when you finally complete your journey, Skyrim near the end when you go to Sovngarde and CANT GET PAST TSUN TO PROGRESS
I know this isn't really like, an emotional or special game but,,,, fortnite.. When I was younger and I played it, I had VERY bad anger issues.
I know this isn't really like, an emotional or special game but,,,, fortnite.. When I was younger and I played it, I had VERY bad anger issues.
REVAMP ERA
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24