Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Horde Sale! UMAs/Fest NEW!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
yes that sounds good ^_^ do u do holds? if u send me a PA ill b able to buy it before the timer runs out :]
yes that sounds good ^_^ do u do holds? if u send me a PA ill b able to buy it before the timer runs out :]
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
@asid
yeah i can do that1 if you need anymore time after that do let me know i will relist i can hold up to 2 weeks
@asid
yeah i can do that1 if you need anymore time after that do let me know i will relist i can hold up to 2 weeks
referral-whammyglasses.gif
awesome,, thank u<3<3
awesome,, thank u<3<3
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
@JadedSerpent62 That's a very fair price, I'll just have to pass because something else came up that demands gems. @_@ Sorry!
@JadedSerpent62 That's a very fair price, I'll just have to pass because something else came up that demands gems. @_@ Sorry!
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
no worries!
no worries!
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@@JadedSerpent62 hi! Sorry to ping again but is it ok to have 1 more day in buying your skins? Won't be additional delays after!
@@JadedSerpent62 hi! Sorry to ping again but is it ok to have 1 more day in buying your skins? Won't be additional delays after!
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
Just saw that the other user bought cross my heart. could i get fujiro then please? If you send a PA I will pick it up when I gathered the money :)
Just saw that the other user bought cross my heart. could i get fujiro then please? If you send a PA I will pick it up when I gathered the money :)
Hi! I'm interested in [item=Accent: Somnus], how much were you thinking for it? Edit: Saw in the thread that it was previously 1.5kg, if you still have the skin please feel free to PA it to me at that price! :D
Hi! I'm interested in Accent: Somnus , how much were you thinking for it?

Edit: Saw in the thread that it was previously 1.5kg, if you still have the skin please feel free to PA it to me at that price! :D
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
Hi, would you be willing to trade for one of these?

Hi, would you be willing to trade for one of these?

+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
@WhiteClover sent!

@Solune pa sent!

@MercySewerPyro
sorry non of those really interest me :<
@WhiteClover sent!

@Solune pa sent!

@MercySewerPyro
sorry non of those really interest me :<