Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
@FanaticArtisan Sent 2 stacks of food!

Easy:
- 20kt/g
- 50 Sand dollars or any fest currency (mixed is fine!)
- 20kt worth red/blue/purple baldwin melts (goo/ooze/sludge)
- 20 Powerful Serthis Conconctions
- 20 Unstable Serthis Conconctions

Medium
- 30kt/g
- Radioactive Slime
- River Muck
- 3+ Azurite
- 30kt worth red/blue/purple baldwin melts (goo/ooze/sludge)
- A Gilded Chest
- Any Fest Chest

Hard
- 50kt/g
- Any baldwin gene (I love capsules!)
- Any gem or treasure mp gene
- Any eggs
@FanaticArtisan Sent 2 stacks of food!

Easy:
- 20kt/g
- 50 Sand dollars or any fest currency (mixed is fine!)
- 20kt worth red/blue/purple baldwin melts (goo/ooze/sludge)
- 20 Powerful Serthis Conconctions
- 20 Unstable Serthis Conconctions

Medium
- 30kt/g
- Radioactive Slime
- River Muck
- 3+ Azurite
- 30kt worth red/blue/purple baldwin melts (goo/ooze/sludge)
- A Gilded Chest
- Any Fest Chest

Hard
- 50kt/g
- Any baldwin gene (I love capsules!)
- Any gem or treasure mp gene
- Any eggs
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis sent 3 azurite ! c: Easy: 20kt/g Easy: Buy a gen 1 from me (PM for info!) Easy: [item=golden wing silks] or [item=gossamer wing silks] Medium: 45 gems or 35kt Medium: [item=colorburst buttersnake] Medium: [item=Autumn breeze] Hard: - Any Familiar that i’m missing! - Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3 i’m saving them for my birthday on November 8th! - Any Modern breed gem gene - Any Modern Breed gene from the Treasure Marketplace - Any of these: [item=giant darner] any amount (need x20) [item=Onyx Cobra] x10 (need x50) [item=weird purple skink] any amount (need 5) -Any of these items: [item=Reaper Guise][item=Bloodred Kelpie Mane][item=Dire Kelpie mane][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll][item=Vial of Disjointed Sight][item=Vial of Elemental Sight][item=Violet Daredevil Cover][item=Brown Daredevil Cover][item=Ruby Daredevil Cover] -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b]
@lemfolis sent 3 azurite ! c:

Easy: 20kt/g
Easy: Buy a gen 1 from me (PM for info!)
Easy: Golden Wing Silks or Gossamer Wing Silks

Medium: 45 gems or 35kt
Medium: Colorburst Buttersnake
Medium: Autumn Breeze

Hard:
- Any Familiar that i’m missing!
- Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3 i’m saving them for my birthday on November 8th!
- Any Modern breed gem gene
- Any Modern Breed gene from the Treasure Marketplace
- Any of these:
Giant Darner any amount (need x20)
Onyx Cobra x10 (need x50)
Weird Purple Skink any amount (need 5)
-Any of these items:
Reaper Guise Bloodred Kelpie Mane Dire Kelpie Mane Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Disjointed Sight Vial of Elemental Sight Violet Daredevil Cover Brown Daredevil Cover Ruby Daredevil Cover

-And ofcourse:
I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
PSA

Wishes are probably taking days, or in this case weeks, to fill, because we have strayed from the rules.

EASY wishes are 15,000 Treasure or 20 gems at the most.
MEDIUM wishes are 35,000 Treasure or 45 gems at the most.
HARD wishes are 36,000 treasure or 46 gems and up.

We have also strayed from how many wishes you can have.

EASY has 2 wishes.
MEDIUM has 2 wishes
HARD has 1 wish.

An item's price is determined by Lowest Auction House price.

I understand not wanting to pay for all the expensive things yourself, but at some point, it is inevitable to just fork out a lot of currency unless someone is extremely generous. I don't mean to be rude, or a stickler for the rules, but at this point, it has been almost 2 weeks so I think it needs to be said.

Maybe in my 1 year absence this changed, but it's still the official rules on the first page.
PSA

Wishes are probably taking days, or in this case weeks, to fill, because we have strayed from the rules.

EASY wishes are 15,000 Treasure or 20 gems at the most.
MEDIUM wishes are 35,000 Treasure or 45 gems at the most.
HARD wishes are 36,000 treasure or 46 gems and up.

We have also strayed from how many wishes you can have.

EASY has 2 wishes.
MEDIUM has 2 wishes
HARD has 1 wish.

An item's price is determined by Lowest Auction House price.

I understand not wanting to pay for all the expensive things yourself, but at some point, it is inevitable to just fork out a lot of currency unless someone is extremely generous. I don't mean to be rude, or a stickler for the rules, but at this point, it has been almost 2 weeks so I think it needs to be said.

Maybe in my 1 year absence this changed, but it's still the official rules on the first page.
bump
bump
Clam[emoji=seafood size=1] @StormJunes sending 20g to help get the thread started again I'll also be the first to start back on the old rules ^^ Easy: [LIST] [*]Buy a dragon from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3306888/1#post_55938812]hatchery.[/url] Most of them are 20kt/g ^^ [*]Iron chest(s) [/LIST] Medium: [LIST] [*]Gilded chest [*]35kt/45g [/LIST] Hard: [LIST] [*]Slinks! Any except the shadow, earth, ice, water and wind slinks. I didn't understand the familiars from fests were a one and done back then, so I'm trying to make up for it qwq [/LIST]
Clam
@StormJunes sending 20g to help get the thread started again

I'll also be the first to start back on the old rules ^^

Easy:
  • Buy a dragon from my hatchery. Most of them are 20kt/g ^^
  • Iron chest(s)

Medium:
  • Gilded chest
  • 35kt/45g

Hard:
  • Slinks! Any except the shadow, earth, ice, water and wind slinks. I didn't understand the familiars from fests were a one and done back then, so I'm trying to make up for it qwq
pxqvSho.png
@KneeThief sending over some Iron Chests.

Easy:
- Random Apparel
- Any amount of seafood

Medium:
- Cat familiars!
- Buy one of my "hatchlings" (Page 3 of first tab, I'll take offers. 3 of the Imps have color combos with 5 or less dragons.)

Hard:
-It's just easier to put my wishlist here since I'm not sure what to put.
@KneeThief sending over some Iron Chests.

Easy:
- Random Apparel
- Any amount of seafood

Medium:
- Cat familiars!
- Buy one of my "hatchlings" (Page 3 of first tab, I'll take offers. 3 of the Imps have color combos with 5 or less dragons.)

Hard:
-It's just easier to put my wishlist here since I'm not sure what to put.
@ArtemisMoonWolf, sending apparel Easy: [item=Sunset Buttersnake] [item=Crimson Rogue Cape] or [item=Crimson Rogue Vest] Medium: 35kt 40g Hard: Coli Boss Familiar
@ArtemisMoonWolf, sending apparel

Easy:
Sunset Buttersnake
Crimson Rogue Cape or Crimson Rogue Vest

Medium:
35kt
40g

Hard: Coli Boss Familiar
@Cinmoren sent rogue apparel! c: My WL is on this derg, it’s just not really sorted yet! There’s a bunch of things lower than 20kt/g on there though last i checked, but 15kt/20g and up is always fine as well! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82956153][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829562/82956153_350.png[/img][/url]
@Cinmoren sent rogue apparel! c:

My WL is on this derg, it’s just not really sorted yet! There’s a bunch of things lower than 20kt/g on there though last i checked, but 15kt/20g and up is always fine as well!
82956153_350.png
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StoemJunes
MUCK

1: A stack of food
2: 1 of all the purple and green balduin materials.
3: Rose-thorn appearal
4: Festival clothing
5: a handful(2-5) of items you think fit my lair
@StoemJunes
MUCK

1: A stack of food
2: 1 of all the purple and green balduin materials.
3: Rose-thorn appearal
4: Festival clothing
5: a handful(2-5) of items you think fit my lair
WE EXIST. WE ARE OUTCAST. WE ROT.UwlzUwS.png
0d45356f19837fb05cec4453e18ee122300553d4.gif29b800cf24f6ec12304b325bec9529ccd9bb6b53.gif