Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcana City, Shattered Ideals OOC CLOSED
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2024-05-13 18:29:46" ] I can't explain exactly why but if y'all could give me some questions that sound like they came from Twitter pointed towards the situation Vera/Jason are trying to deal with that would be helpful. Including some that feel like trash takes. You won't be disappointed. [/quote] "It's definitely a predator shifter or something, I bet they're trying to cover it up!" just conspiracy theory sh*t
SmilodonLady wrote on 2024-05-13 18:29:46:
I can't explain exactly why but if y'all could give me some questions that sound like they came from Twitter pointed towards the situation Vera/Jason are trying to deal with that would be helpful.
Including some that feel like trash takes. You won't be disappointed.
"It's definitely a predator shifter or something, I bet they're trying to cover it up!"

just conspiracy theory sh*t
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2024-05-13 18:29:46" ] I can't explain exactly why but if y'all could give me some questions that sound like they came from Twitter pointed towards the situation Vera/Jason are trying to deal with that would be helpful. Including some that feel like trash takes. You won't be disappointed. [/quote] "Back in my day, a predator would've NEVER been a issue" "It's a shame that this situation got so out of hand :/ I think we should defund the police for stunts like this. Defending predators!"
SmilodonLady wrote on 2024-05-13 18:29:46:
I can't explain exactly why but if y'all could give me some questions that sound like they came from Twitter pointed towards the situation Vera/Jason are trying to deal with that would be helpful.
Including some that feel like trash takes. You won't be disappointed.
"Back in my day, a predator would've NEVER been a issue"

"It's a shame that this situation got so out of hand :/ I think we should defund the police for stunts like this. Defending predators!"
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
yeehaw
yeehaw
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42