Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Hibernal Den Item Hub (OPEN)
1 2 3 4
I think that might work.
I think that might work.
@Phoenixwar

Hey, Ive got all the items you need for the Sandswept Resources and the Chirpy Cheep Cheep tasks if you're down for a trade
@Phoenixwar

Hey, Ive got all the items you need for the Sandswept Resources and the Chirpy Cheep Cheep tasks if you're down for a trade
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif Nba8ElM.png
uVEyOnT.png
tyEuRXe.png
WXBzxw1.gif
Nkk0jLq.png
mlHpBMC.png

Need Hib Den Items? :)
Sounds good get it started please
Sounds good get it started please
@Phoenixwar

hey there, i missed seeing your screenshot; were you still in need of any items, or did you end up trading already? c:
@Phoenixwar

hey there, i missed seeing your screenshot; were you still in need of any items, or did you end up trading already? c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|21|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared Hi hi! I'm looking for a Pale Greattusk and Condorwing Champion, and I can trade you the 20x Crushed Petals? c: [img]https://i.ibb.co/7nTYkzm/2024-05-14-FR-hibernal-den.png[/img]
@scared

Hi hi! I'm looking for a Pale Greattusk and Condorwing Champion, and I can trade you the 20x Crushed Petals? c:

2024-05-14-FR-hibernal-den.png
@Eleventh

absolutely! let me set up a CR c:
@Eleventh

absolutely! let me set up a CR c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
updated :)
updated :)
uVEyOnT.png
tyEuRXe.png
WXBzxw1.gif
Nkk0jLq.png
mlHpBMC.png

@scared
would you do 17 lovebirds for 1 glowbug?
@scared
would you do 17 lovebirds for 1 glowbug?
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
updated
updated
uVEyOnT.png
tyEuRXe.png
WXBzxw1.gif
Nkk0jLq.png
mlHpBMC.png

@SeaCat

yes! sorry for my late reply, i was in hell for the weekend <3 i'll set up a CR c:
@SeaCat

yes! sorry for my late reply, i was in hell for the weekend <3 i'll set up a CR c:

1 2 3 4