Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Millionaire Walk [Daily Free Treasure]
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 103 104
[center][b]13th May[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2817534][img]https://i.imgur.com/rLCtrMA.png[/img][/url] Today’s winner is... [size=5]#538: @Dracomako[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2817534][img]https://i.imgur.com/rLCtrMA.png[/img][/url] Congratulations, you have 24 hours to accept your prize! @pinglist-17544
13th May

rLCtrMA.png

Today’s winner is...

#538: @Dracomako

rLCtrMA.png

Congratulations, you have 24 hours to accept your prize!

@Millionaire Walk - Spectators
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
[quote name="Teg741" date="2024-05-12 16:13:06" ] [quote name="skyflowers" date="2024-05-12 14:05:35" ] [quote name="Teg741" date="2024-05-12 04:17:08" ] [quote name="skyflowers" date="2024-05-11 12:12:12" ] entering [/quote] says who? ;) [/quote] im gobsmacked [emoji=coatl scared size=3] ..me (^w^) [/quote] me too mate, me too. i’m always amazed when people think it’s okay to just post a single word rather than speaking to me like I’m a human being running this giveaway at my own expense.. instead of just a machine dishing out free money :( [/quote] hey i understand if youre upset but that's just how i talk to everyone. i didnt think you were rather bothered by it, and i thought the gobsmacked part came off as a joke. i too am a human being so there's no need to get worked up over smth so little and ruin both of our days. have a good one ^^
Teg741 wrote on 2024-05-12 16:13:06:
skyflowers wrote on 2024-05-12 14:05:35:
Teg741 wrote on 2024-05-12 04:17:08:
skyflowers wrote on 2024-05-11 12:12:12:
entering

says who? ;)
im gobsmacked

..me (^w^)

me too mate, me too.
i’m always amazed when people think it’s okay to just post a single word rather than speaking to me like I’m a human being running this giveaway at my own expense.. instead of just a machine dishing out free money :(
hey i understand if youre upset but that's just how i talk to everyone. i didnt think you were rather bothered by it, and i thought the gobsmacked part came off as a joke. i too am a human being so there's no need to get worked up over smth so little and ruin both of our days. have a good one ^^
take a break, stay hydrated, and do something new every day!
7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png
[quote name="skyflowers" date="2024-05-13 07:13:35" ] [quote name="Teg741" date="2024-05-12 16:13:06" ] [quote name="skyflowers" date="2024-05-12 14:05:35" ] [quote name="Teg741" date="2024-05-12 04:17:08" ] [quote name="skyflowers" date="2024-05-11 12:12:12" ] entering [/quote] says who? ;) [/quote] im gobsmacked [emoji=coatl scared size=3] ..me (^w^) [/quote] me too mate, me too. i’m always amazed when people think it’s okay to just post a single word rather than speaking to me like I’m a human being running this giveaway at my own expense.. instead of just a machine dishing out free money :( [/quote] hey i understand if youre upset over that but that's just how i talk. pls dont get worked up over smth so little ^^ [/quote] Yeah, this guys making me feel a little... eh? Like, I can totally understand being disappointed people aren't being thankful, but why complain about it here? This seems like it's supposed to be out of the goodness of your heart, but instead you complain when people don't complain every single time. Sometimes people aren't talkative that day. That's just life. I would 100% thank you if I got it, but until then, I'm not, and the person who gets it might not either. edit: and I get having a bad day either. 1000%. I think my issue just comes from complaining on this thread. It's like talking to an empty wall.
skyflowers wrote on 2024-05-13 07:13:35:
entering

says who? ;)
im gobsmacked

..me (^w^)

me too mate, me too.
i’m always amazed when people think it’s okay to just post a single word rather than speaking to me like I’m a human being running this giveaway at my own expense.. instead of just a machine dishing out free money :(
hey i understand if youre upset over that but that's just how i talk. pls dont get worked up over smth so little ^^
Yeah, this guys making me feel a little... eh? Like, I can totally understand being disappointed people aren't being thankful, but why complain about it here? This seems like it's supposed to be out of the goodness of your heart, but instead you complain when people don't complain every single time. Sometimes people aren't talkative that day. That's just life. I would 100% thank you if I got it, but until then, I'm not, and the person who gets it might not either.

edit: and I get having a bad day either. 1000%. I think my issue just comes from complaining on this thread. It's like talking to an empty wall.
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
[quote name="Wisdum" date="2024-05-13 07:29:43" ] [quote name="skyflowers" date="2024-05-13 07:13:35" ] [quote name="Teg741" date="2024-05-12 16:13:06" ] [quote name="skyflowers" date="2024-05-12 14:05:35" ] [quote name="Teg741" date="2024-05-12 04:17:08" ] [quote name="skyflowers" date="2024-05-11 12:12:12" ] entering [/quote] says who? ;) [/quote] im gobsmacked [emoji=coatl scared size=3] ..me (^w^) [/quote] me too mate, me too. i’m always amazed when people think it’s okay to just post a single word rather than speaking to me like I’m a human being running this giveaway at my own expense.. instead of just a machine dishing out free money :( [/quote] hey i understand if youre upset over that but that's just how i talk. pls dont get worked up over smth so little ^^ [/quote] Yeah, this guys making me feel a little... eh? Like, I can totally understand being disappointed people aren't being thankful, but why complain about it here? This seems like it's supposed to be out of the goodness of your heart, but instead you complain when people don't complain every single time. Sometimes people aren't talkative that day. That's just life. I would 100% thank you if I got it, but until then, I'm not, and the person who gets it might not either. edit: and I get having a bad day either. 1000%. I think my issue just comes from complaining on this thread. It's like talking to an empty wall. [/quote] I'm not jumping in to argue here, but respectfully I think the creator of this giveaway gets to ask to be thanked for giving away their time and in-game currency, and gets to have the expectation that people also speak kindly to them when entering. This isn't something they're doing for any reason other than wanting to give to the community, and this is their giveaway and thread. They can post what they want, and it's very much topical to this thread and useful for other entrants to see when they're upset with conduct. I'm not going to attempt to dogpile skyflowers or anyone else here, but it did also strike me as a bit rude and impersonal to just say "entering" when it's very much not difficult to say please, and or thank you. The complaint after having the person who won for the day may not have been what everyone would find necessary, but this person has been running this giveaway for a long time, and it's understandable that that frustration would build. I'd disagree that it's like talking to an empty wall either, as a lot of folks on the pinglist for this thread very much look at what the creator of the giveaway is posting and saying (including myself). *note that I will gladly delete my comment from this thread if it is unproductive*
Wisdum wrote on 2024-05-13 07:29:43:
skyflowers wrote on 2024-05-13 07:13:35:
entering

says who? ;)
im gobsmacked

..me (^w^)

me too mate, me too.
hey i understand if youre upset over that but that's just how i talk. pls dont get worked up over smth so little ^^
Yeah, this guys making me feel a little... eh? Like, I can totally understand being disappointed people aren't being thankful, but why complain about it here? This seems like it's supposed to be out of the goodness of your heart, but instead you complain when people don't complain every single time. Sometimes people aren't talkative that day. That's just life. I would 100% thank you if I got it, but until then, I'm not, and the person who gets it might not either.

edit: and I get having a bad day either. 1000%. I think my issue just comes from complaining on this thread. It's like talking to an empty wall.
I'm not jumping in to argue here, but respectfully I think the creator of this giveaway gets to ask to be thanked for giving away their time and in-game currency, and gets to have the expectation that people also speak kindly to them when entering. This isn't something they're doing for any reason other than wanting to give to the community, and this is their giveaway and thread. They can post what they want, and it's very much topical to this thread and useful for other entrants to see when they're upset with conduct. I'm not going to attempt to dogpile skyflowers or anyone else here, but it did also strike me as a bit rude and impersonal to just say "entering" when it's very much not difficult to say please, and or thank you. The complaint after having the person who won for the day may not have been what everyone would find necessary, but this person has been running this giveaway for a long time, and it's understandable that that frustration would build. I'd disagree that it's like talking to an empty wall either, as a lot of folks on the pinglist for this thread very much look at what the creator of the giveaway is posting and saying (including myself).

*note that I will gladly delete my comment from this thread if it is unproductive*
I'd like to enter please. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] So nice of you for doing this. I have a lot of gene projects going, so my fingers are crossed :)
I'd like to enter please.
So nice of you for doing this. I have a lot of gene projects going, so my fingers are crossed :)
I'd love to enter!
I'd love to enter!
I am dyslexic and struggle with long paragraphs, please be patient with me!
Lightning-Network.png
[quote name="GhostFish" date="2024-05-13 12:25:33" ] *note that I will gladly delete my comment from this thread if it is unproductive* [/quote] Thank you @GhostFish. I really appreciate your understanding. The world would be a better place with more people like you in it :) And for you @Wisdum I think you’ve been subbed to my pinglists for long enough to know that I like to talk on this thread, regardless of if anyone is listening or not. And unfortunately, it’s not all sunshine and rainbows - like you say, that’s just life! If you don’t want to listen anymore, you’re free to unsubscribe anytime. (This goes for anyone else reading along who might be feeling uncomfortable too, for whatever reason - if you don’t like what you’re seeing, don’t feel obligated to stick around! Anyone is welcome to ask to be removed from the entrants list anytime ^^) Edit: Also in response to you saying I complain every time when people don’t say thanks - pls don’t say things that aren’t true. You seem to hold a rather negative view of me to make a sweeping statment like that. I think I’ve posted publicly 3? 4? times about the issue (and most of those times I delete the post soon after once I decide it’s not worth it). There have been way more instances than that, for the record.
GhostFish wrote on 2024-05-13 12:25:33:
*note that I will gladly delete my comment from this thread if it is unproductive*

Thank you @GhostFish. I really appreciate your understanding. The world would be a better place with more people like you in it :)

And for you @Wisdum I think you’ve been subbed to my pinglists for long enough to know that I like to talk on this thread, regardless of if anyone is listening or not. And unfortunately, it’s not all sunshine and rainbows - like you say, that’s just life! If you don’t want to listen anymore, you’re free to unsubscribe anytime.

(This goes for anyone else reading along who might be feeling uncomfortable too, for whatever reason - if you don’t like what you’re seeing, don’t feel obligated to stick around! Anyone is welcome to ask to be removed from the entrants list anytime ^^)

Edit: Also in response to you saying I complain every time when people don’t say thanks - pls don’t say things that aren’t true. You seem to hold a rather negative view of me to make a sweeping statment like that. I think I’ve posted publicly 3? 4? times about the issue (and most of those times I delete the post soon after once I decide it’s not worth it). There have been way more instances than that, for the record.
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
Please enter me!
Please enter me!
She/They
Q2if6VF.png
J7D1quC.png
x8YqlBy.gif
5hF3FGk.png
Light-Network.png