Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Resident Evil
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
[quote name="AbyssalEve" date="2024-05-08 01:09:05" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xCYIYbn.gif[/img][/center] [url=https://youtu.be/_e-5krQsDOQ?feature=shared][b][i]"You will give me an egg!"[/i][/b][/url] -Albert Wesker [/quote] Why did he throw his glasses that way... so over the top... @Dragonqueen1215 Sweet!!! How's it going? And yea. Time does fly... eeaa.
AbyssalEve wrote on 2024-05-08 01:09:05:

Why did he throw his glasses that way... so over the top...

@Dragonqueen1215
Sweet!!! How's it going?

And yea. Time does fly... eeaa.
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@DrSheep

I haven't started them yet '^^
Plan to when I get home though! I still need to beat the resi 2 remake. K always chicken out after the first William fight bc I'm scared of Mr. X
@DrSheep

I haven't started them yet '^^
Plan to when I get home though! I still need to beat the resi 2 remake. K always chicken out after the first William fight bc I'm scared of Mr. X
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Heck yea!!!
Heck yea!!!
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
They did a good job of making Mr. X frightening. The dread of not knowing whether or not he's in an area you're about to go into...
They did a good job of making Mr. X frightening. The dread of not knowing whether or not he's in an area you're about to go into...
Yea. I can't really get over his hat though...
Yea. I can't really get over his hat though...
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
if you think about it the hat is kinda scary cause it means he's got his act together lol. like he's so committed to killing you he didn't go to his 9-5 office job
if you think about it the hat is kinda scary cause it means he's got his act together lol. like he's so committed to killing you he didn't go to his 9-5 office job
IMG-8937.jpg art shopaccent shop
I just like the hat for aesthetic reasons.

It fits the rest of his look and makes him look professional.
I just like the hat for aesthetic reasons.

It fits the rest of his look and makes him look professional.
Who put it on him though? Who dresses the tyrant variants? How much are they payed?

On a side note, would anyone be interested if I wrote up ideas on how the RE Viruses could work if they actually worked properly? (Coming from a train of thought about the G Virus and my Plaga hcs.) Like, most of the viruses were never perfected and I need to expand on them and the creatures they'd make and what the guys would be like if successfully mutated but managed to retain (most or some of) their humanity due to the viruses being more stabilized.

This might not count the T-Virus since its basically a version of Chronic Wasting Disease and only really good as a base to modify into other things. Unless you want many Lickers. That is how you get many Lickers.

I am getting worse /pos
Who put it on him though? Who dresses the tyrant variants? How much are they payed?

On a side note, would anyone be interested if I wrote up ideas on how the RE Viruses could work if they actually worked properly? (Coming from a train of thought about the G Virus and my Plaga hcs.) Like, most of the viruses were never perfected and I need to expand on them and the creatures they'd make and what the guys would be like if successfully mutated but managed to retain (most or some of) their humanity due to the viruses being more stabilized.

This might not count the T-Virus since its basically a version of Chronic Wasting Disease and only really good as a base to modify into other things. Unless you want many Lickers. That is how you get many Lickers.

I am getting worse /pos
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
Go for it! I love reading other people's head canons about the different viruses in the series. I've got so many of my own that it's not even funny. I know I posted a portion of my Plagas theorizing, but I also have so much stuff for the G-virus that it's not even funny.

And I've also got a bunch of weird notes about the t-Abyss (t-Abyss and the C-virus are my favorites because reasons) that don't really have anything to do with anything other than being rough ideas about how it could have gone for so long without being discovered.

EDIT: Also, I assume Tyrants are able to dress themselves. They just need to be trained to do so.

EDIT AGAIN: If you're getting worse then I'm an enabler, heh.

So the real question is how well compensated are Tyrant trainers and do they poach those trainers from colleges that have programs affiliated with AZA-accredited zoos.
Go for it! I love reading other people's head canons about the different viruses in the series. I've got so many of my own that it's not even funny. I know I posted a portion of my Plagas theorizing, but I also have so much stuff for the G-virus that it's not even funny.

And I've also got a bunch of weird notes about the t-Abyss (t-Abyss and the C-virus are my favorites because reasons) that don't really have anything to do with anything other than being rough ideas about how it could have gone for so long without being discovered.

EDIT: Also, I assume Tyrants are able to dress themselves. They just need to be trained to do so.

EDIT AGAIN: If you're getting worse then I'm an enabler, heh.

So the real question is how well compensated are Tyrant trainers and do they poach those trainers from colleges that have programs affiliated with AZA-accredited zoos.
I figure that when not in a hostile state, your standard tyrant is essentially a very large toddler. Not very smart, understands basic commands, moody as hell, enjoys playing with toys (I will humanize all the BOWs and you cannot stop me. The BSAA hates me for it.) Tyrants could also likely have uses beyond combat, however most BOW companies have only such things in mind for them. If you ask me that's too small of thinking. A well trained tyrant could be used to help with things like construction work, clearing debris after natural disasters, or even guard type companions like we saw with the Ivan variants.

Basically, Umbrella should hire me for my good ideas.

Gods forbid I go into virology here. /lh
I figure that when not in a hostile state, your standard tyrant is essentially a very large toddler. Not very smart, understands basic commands, moody as hell, enjoys playing with toys (I will humanize all the BOWs and you cannot stop me. The BSAA hates me for it.) Tyrants could also likely have uses beyond combat, however most BOW companies have only such things in mind for them. If you ask me that's too small of thinking. A well trained tyrant could be used to help with things like construction work, clearing debris after natural disasters, or even guard type companions like we saw with the Ivan variants.

Basically, Umbrella should hire me for my good ideas.

Gods forbid I go into virology here. /lh
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52