Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Pokemon character?
1 2 3 4
Feel free to yell at me if anyone has made a forum post like this already
I always see people asking about favorite Pokemon, but never favorite Pokemon characters! I mean like, come on guys, the characters are cool too!!!

Mostly focusing on the main-line games but feel free to say your favorite spin-off or anime characters!

I have like a 12 but my top two are Piers from sw/sh and Arven from Sc/Vi
Feel free to yell at me if anyone has made a forum post like this already
I always see people asking about favorite Pokemon, but never favorite Pokemon characters! I mean like, come on guys, the characters are cool too!!!

Mostly focusing on the main-line games but feel free to say your favorite spin-off or anime characters!

I have like a 12 but my top two are Piers from sw/sh and Arven from Sc/Vi
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Cynthia (D/P/Pt) is my top favorite, with Adaman (Legends:Arceus) and Riley (D/P/Pt) being a close second and third. though honestly any character in Legends:Arceus is amazing.
and also to absolutely no one's surprise my favorite character from the anime is Sir Aaron from the 8th movie.
Cynthia (D/P/Pt) is my top favorite, with Adaman (Legends:Arceus) and Riley (D/P/Pt) being a close second and third. though honestly any character in Legends:Arceus is amazing.
and also to absolutely no one's surprise my favorite character from the anime is Sir Aaron from the 8th movie.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Adaman from Legends Arceus is pretty cool. Nurse Joy is neat, too. I like her old hair design with the loopy bits.
Adaman from Legends Arceus is pretty cool. Nurse Joy is neat, too. I like her old hair design with the loopy bits.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
My absolute favourite is Grimsley from b/w but a few others I really like are Adaman from Legends: Arceus, Jacq from s/v, and Siebold from x/y
My absolute favourite is Grimsley from b/w but a few others I really like are Adaman from Legends: Arceus, Jacq from s/v, and Siebold from x/y
56069.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngKRcB6uC.png

"I want to take a walk every day ~ But I am stuck in a cave" - Every Day by Bo En
Honestly my favorite its gotta be N from B/W just his backstory and design and everything its so good to me
Honestly my favorite its gotta be N from B/W just his backstory and design and everything its so good to me
204383cbddf1bd14d03c3b5bf62d088f7fecf55b_hq.gif
Arven and Hop are my bois, and I will do just about anything for them lol.
Arven and Hop are my bois, and I will do just about anything for them lol.
Just figuring stuff out:)
Gladion.

Goodness I was obsessed with him when I was younger.

Also Kieran from S/V. I love him. I have a fandragon of him.
Gladion.

Goodness I was obsessed with him when I was younger.

Also Kieran from S/V. I love him. I have a fandragon of him.
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
» Exalt Lair
- My name is Lightehouse.
- Formerly Astromanian.
i0phQ2L.gif
I can neither confirm nor deny that Riley from Pokemon D/P/Pt may have been one of my early cartoon crushes [img]https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/47/Brilliant_Diamond_Shining_Pearl_Riley.png/410px-Brilliant_Diamond_Shining_Pearl_Riley.png[/img] what a guy
I can neither confirm nor deny that Riley from Pokemon D/P/Pt may have been one of my early cartoon crushes

410px-Brilliant_Diamond_Shining_Pearl_Riley.png

what a guy
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I'm a little overly addicted to the silly train men, Emmet and Ingo.

Which is a shame, 'cause all their collectibles are hard to get and very expensive, sigh.
I'm a little overly addicted to the silly train men, Emmet and Ingo.

Which is a shame, 'cause all their collectibles are hard to get and very expensive, sigh.
9iqeDz7.png
Lillie, Iris, Rika, and the subway twins for main series

but my favorite Pokemon character in any Pokemon media is Hydreigon from PMD Gates to Infinity
Lillie, Iris, Rika, and the subway twins for main series

but my favorite Pokemon character in any Pokemon media is Hydreigon from PMD Gates to Infinity
Call me Cain or Raptor!
06xk8gV.pnghh5n4WA.pngbYt72YT.png
My main fandoms: 8GgdVkW.pngB771gaJ.pnghUchsi0.png AR60 and Proud Chongyun main!
v Buttons from here
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4