Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
people are confusing
people are confusing
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
Got new glasses after 2 years of broken ones and having an old perscription
I forgot how nice being able to see is
Got new glasses after 2 years of broken ones and having an old perscription
I forgot how nice being able to see is
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
IMG-3594.pngIMG-3595.png
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
italian greyhounds are such whimsical creatures. why do they look like that. their eyes are just. [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
italian greyhounds are such whimsical creatures. why do they look like that. their eyes are just.
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
PAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAIN-
PAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAIN-
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
it's genuinely so easy to be normal to your friends who are in relationships, i have no idea how some people can't do that. like i as a woman always make an effort to befriend the gf of my male friends, although i wonder if it's easier to do so because i have a bf myself and we are very secure in our relationship. just if you're someone who has a friend who present their gender opposite of you (even if you're not attracted to said gender), it's not hard to make sure their partners feel safe with you. plus, you can gain a new friend!
it's genuinely so easy to be normal to your friends who are in relationships, i have no idea how some people can't do that. like i as a woman always make an effort to befriend the gf of my male friends, although i wonder if it's easier to do so because i have a bf myself and we are very secure in our relationship. just if you're someone who has a friend who present their gender opposite of you (even if you're not attracted to said gender), it's not hard to make sure their partners feel safe with you. plus, you can gain a new friend!
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
if you need a charger, then just borrow mine! Don't question why, just take it! Just give it back later.
if you need a charger, then just borrow mine! Don't question why, just take it! Just give it back later.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
It's not fair. It's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair. Why does everyone else get to find love, while I always just get it ripped away from me when I finally think I've got it?
It's not fair. It's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair. Why does everyone else get to find love, while I always just get it ripped away from me when I finally think I've got it?
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
i wish i knew more about computers and mmo servers because i feel that surely theres a fix for this but since its been going on so long i dunno
i wish i knew more about computers and mmo servers because i feel that surely theres a fix for this but since its been going on so long i dunno
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->tKwc71.png9CjUA1.pngPoVtq1.pngunknown.png
so much to dooo
so much to dooo
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.png56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.png
the heat melts my brain so I only function well in the evenings when it's not too hot... LOL
the heat melts my brain so I only function well in the evenings when it's not too hot... LOL