Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Banning Game
@ClaratheBlaziken good plan
One of my friends he chose to fail ELA both semesters this year because he hated the teacher and also if you want to read a fan story of fr I literaally wrote one at the beginning of the year
@ClaratheBlaziken good plan
One of my friends he chose to fail ELA both semesters this year because he hated the teacher and also if you want to read a fan story of fr I literaally wrote one at the beginning of the year
1 hour ahead of FR time Discord: KingJava1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3311590
join in the possible fun its a zombie apocalypse roleplay
@KingJava123456 banned

I don't like to fail stuff because I just want to get through with things but I did have a Geometry teacher that got me into trouble for sighing at having to stay after school to complete an assignment because apparently sighing is "rude" and "I have to be an adult and own up to it". *Eyeroll*

Dude I have so many teacher stories
@KingJava123456 banned

I don't like to fail stuff because I just want to get through with things but I did have a Geometry teacher that got me into trouble for sighing at having to stay after school to complete an assignment because apparently sighing is "rude" and "I have to be an adult and own up to it". *Eyeroll*

Dude I have so many teacher stories
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
@KingJava123456 banned for forgetting the word banned

@ClaratheBlaziken banned that's a very weird Math teacher
@KingJava123456 banned for forgetting the word banned

@ClaratheBlaziken banned that's a very weird Math teacher
ujVbzz7.pngFsnH6jW.pngfdgErFJ.png
KSi54qD.gif
@ClaratheBlaziken
banned because that's a good plan and that teacher must've been an ars and did your last day come bc the seniors at my school had their last day last week
@ClaratheBlaziken
banned because that's a good plan and that teacher must've been an ars and did your last day come bc the seniors at my school had their last day last week
1 hour ahead of FR time Discord: KingJava1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3311590
join in the possible fun its a zombie apocalypse roleplay
@KingJava123456
Banned cause I'm eating now-and-laters for breakfast
Definitly one of the best candies
@KingJava123456
Banned cause I'm eating now-and-laters for breakfast
Definitly one of the best candies
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
IMG-3594.pngIMG-3595.png
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
@C0yote banned for being a C0yote and not a Jack4l or a D1ngo or a W0lf

@KingJava123456 banned because nope not yet, l got finals still and then the ceremony's gonna be a couple of days afterwards, then I get to stand in front of some hundreds, maybe thousand people for like, 5 seconds. But I also have to wait about an hour to go up for all the speeches and other people going up before me...

Only thing I can bring is a phone, but I gotta hide that in my pocket. Quick, I need waiting ideas.

Also when I edited my post it just posted it as a separate thing and not the same one lol
@C0yote banned for being a C0yote and not a Jack4l or a D1ngo or a W0lf

@KingJava123456 banned because nope not yet, l got finals still and then the ceremony's gonna be a couple of days afterwards, then I get to stand in front of some hundreds, maybe thousand people for like, 5 seconds. But I also have to wait about an hour to go up for all the speeches and other people going up before me...

Only thing I can bring is a phone, but I gotta hide that in my pocket. Quick, I need waiting ideas.

Also when I edited my post it just posted it as a separate thing and not the same one lol
@ClaratheBlaziken
Banned cause
those are great names I would have never thought of lol, but Coyotes are the best animals
@ClaratheBlaziken
Banned cause
those are great names I would have never thought of lol, but Coyotes are the best animals
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
IMG-3594.pngIMG-3595.png
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
@C0yote banned because Coyotes are cool but they're kinda scary lol, then again a lot of animals are
@C0yote banned because Coyotes are cool but they're kinda scary lol, then again a lot of animals are
@ClaratheBlaziken

Banned for having less than 100 dragons.
@ClaratheBlaziken

Banned for having less than 100 dragons.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Are banned for having more than 100 dragons

On the other note I really need to expand my lair space lol
@Are banned for having more than 100 dragons

On the other note I really need to expand my lair space lol