Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] uma hoard cleanout
1 2
[center]Hiiii I have a bunch of umas from permas I got rid of forever ago and abandoned projects that I'm looking to sell.[/center] [center]Mostly looking for pure currency atm [s]or wildclaw/coatl scrolls since I need 8 billion[/s][/center] [center][u][b]Ancients:[/b][/u][/center] [center][item=accent: Royalty][item=accent: Elphame Plumes][item=accent: Black Peach F][item=accent: Somnus][item=accent: Bearded Bangles][item=accent: An Exchange][item=skin: golden harvest][/center] [center][u][b]Coatl:[/b][/u][/center] [center][item=accent: Oh Romeo][item=skin: answers promised][item=skin: Crown of Tempests][item=skin: A DREAM OF BURIAL][item=skin: lucia][/center] [center][u][b]Imperial:[/b][/u][/center] [center][skin=13905][item=accent: CheongUn][item=accent: Low][item=skin: you'll be alright][/center] [center][u][b]Pearlcatcher:[/b][/u][/center] [center][item=accent: Moonpearl M][item=skin: Umber Thief][item=accent: bauble boy][/center] [center][u][b]Skydancer:[/b][/u][/center] [center][item=skin: Pick It Up][item=accent: Candlelit][item=skin: Gold shadow][item=accent: the golden boy][item=accent: kaipuu][item=accent: four letter word][item=skin: MLBITNY][/center] [center][u][b]Spiral:[/b][/u][/center] [center][skin=33616][skin=48550][/center] [center][u][b]Wildclaw:[/b][/u][/center] [center][item=skin: Noctis][item=accent: periodt!][item=skin: lapis dei][item=skin: vultur volans][item=skin: Observational Garden][item=skin: Iceborne Hunter][/center] [center][u][b]Other Moderns:[/b][/u][/center] [center][item=skin: Wandering Elegance][item=accent: rosemary incense][/center] [center][u][b][size=5]Sold:[/size][/b][/u][/center] [center][size=2](for future reference)[/size][/center] [columns][center][item=skin: Umbriel] 850g[/center][nextcol][center][item=accent: Eat the Sun] 500g[/center][nextcol][center][item=skin: the way you smile] 800g[/center][nextcol][center][item=accent: Sky blossom] 2.5kg[/center][nextcol][center][item=skin: solitude] 2kg[/center] [/columns]
Hiiii I have a bunch of umas from permas I got rid of forever ago and abandoned projects that I'm looking to sell.
Mostly looking for pure currency atm or wildclaw/coatl scrolls since I need 8 billion

Ancients:
Accent: Royalty Accent: Elphame Plumes Accent: Black Peach F Accent: Somnus Accent: Bearded Bangles Accent: An Exchange Skin: golden harvest

Coatl:
Accent: Oh Romeo Skin: answers promised Skin: Crown of Tempests Skin: A DREAM OF BURIAL Skin: lucia

Imperial:
Accent: CheongUn Accent: Low Skin: you'll be alright

Pearlcatcher:
Accent: Moonpearl M Skin: Umber Thief Accent: bauble boy

Skydancer:
Skin: Pick It Up Accent: Candlelit Skin: Gold shadow Accent: the golden boy Accent: kaipuu Accent: four letter word Skin: MLBITNY

Spiral:

Wildclaw:
Skin: Noctis Accent: periodt! Skin: lapis dei Skin: vultur volans Skin: Observational Garden Skin: Iceborne Hunter

Other Moderns:
Skin: wandering elegance Accent: rosemary incense

Sold:
(for future reference)
Skin: Umbriel
850g
Accent: Eat the Sun
500g
Skin: the way you smile
800g
Accent: Sky blossom
2.5kg
Skin: solitude
2kg
How much do you want for
CheongUn
Sky blossom
How much do you want for
CheongUn
Sky blossom
@Phoenixwar

2kg for CheongUn
2.5kg for Sky blossom
@Phoenixwar

2kg for CheongUn
2.5kg for Sky blossom
@Gusui

How much would you sell and ??
@Gusui

How much would you sell and ??
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
@SleepyLamb

I can do print price for both of those so... 850g for Umbriel and 500g for Eat the Sun
@SleepyLamb

I can do print price for both of those so... 850g for Umbriel and 500g for Eat the Sun
How much for The Way You Smile?
How much for The Way You Smile?
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
@quietsea

I can do the print price of 800g for that one
@quietsea

I can do the print price of 800g for that one
how much are you thinking for the WCM skin solitude?
how much are you thinking for the WCM skin solitude?
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
@Solune

One sold a couple months ago for 2.3kg so I'd be looking for something around there.
@Solune

One sold a couple months ago for 2.3kg so I'd be looking for something around there.
Hello, would you take 1.8kg for solitude?
Hello, would you take 1.8kg for solitude?
1 2