Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Open, $USD} Gijinka art shop
1 2 3 4 5
hihi! id be curious about ordering a piece but would it be alright if i sent info a dm? ^^
hihi! id be curious about ordering a piece but would it be alright if i sent info a dm? ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx
Hello!
sure, sending a DM is alright if you prefer.
@xLILM0NSTERx
Hello!
sure, sending a DM is alright if you prefer.
EiMpU4L.png FR Tumblr
@yellowstarfire Thank you! I'd be okay with adding the boy and doubling the price, or just having the two done in separate commissions. Please let me know what works best for you! As for poses, anything works :D
@yellowstarfire Thank you! I'd be okay with adding the boy and doubling the price, or just having the two done in separate commissions. Please let me know what works best for you! As for poses, anything works :D
@Concilliabule

I can draw them in the same piece, I try out a few different poses, solo and together and you can choose which you prefer
I'll try and get pose sketches to you by tomorrow evening
@Concilliabule

I can draw them in the same piece, I try out a few different poses, solo and together and you can choose which you prefer
I'll try and get pose sketches to you by tomorrow evening
EiMpU4L.png FR Tumblr
Hello, I’d love to grab a slot for @pikammd if I can. She will be filling out the form later, but I will be paying for it if that’s okay.
Hello, I’d love to grab a slot for @pikammd if I can. She will be filling out the form later, but I will be paying for it if that’s okay.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@RisenWolf

oh okay!
so once i get the sketch approved by them I'll send you a DM to get your paypal for the invoice?
@RisenWolf

oh okay!
so once i get the sketch approved by them I'll send you a DM to get your paypal for the invoice?
EiMpU4L.png FR Tumblr
bump bump
bump bump
EiMpU4L.png FR Tumblr
@yellowstarfire
Yep! It’s a late birthday gift for her!
@yellowstarfire
Yep! It’s a late birthday gift for her!
@RisenWolf

my apologies, I just found out that I'll be away from home after tomorrow, with a likely chance I won't be back by this weekend
due to family emergency

I will gladly do the birthday commission when I get back home, I'll leave you both at the top of the queue, I wouldn't want to rush a gift
but I understand if you wouldn't want to delay a already late gift and would prefer to find another artist with a open queue
@RisenWolf

my apologies, I just found out that I'll be away from home after tomorrow, with a likely chance I won't be back by this weekend
due to family emergency

I will gladly do the birthday commission when I get back home, I'll leave you both at the top of the queue, I wouldn't want to rush a gift
but I understand if you wouldn't want to delay a already late gift and would prefer to find another artist with a open queue
EiMpU4L.png FR Tumblr
@yellowstarfire
I’ll wait! I prefer that as I’ll have another paycheck by then. Lol
@yellowstarfire
I’ll wait! I prefer that as I’ll have another paycheck by then. Lol
1 2 3 4 5