Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Closed, $USD} Gijinka/OC art shop
1 2 3 4 5
@yellowstarfire
I’ll remind her when we talk again, but if you haven’t seen anything, send a message. Thank you!
@yellowstarfire
I’ll remind her when we talk again, but if you haven’t seen anything, send a message. Thank you!
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
Sorry for the delay! Things went sideways for me this week. XD

Style type: B
Link to dragon/or OC: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12133748
Desired Appearance traits: She's a super sweet old grandma type dragon that does a lot with magic but used to be one hell of a fighter (and still can wreck your fighter if needed, but her joints will not be happy the next day). I'm still fleshing her out so feel free to play with her design! Light/Arcane/Water are her primary but she works with everything. This will be her first humanoid version since I'm just starting to get her worked out well, so have fun with it!
Sorry for the delay! Things went sideways for me this week. XD

Style type: B
Link to dragon/or OC: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12133748
Desired Appearance traits: She's a super sweet old grandma type dragon that does a lot with magic but used to be one hell of a fighter (and still can wreck your fighter if needed, but her joints will not be happy the next day). I'm still fleshing her out so feel free to play with her design! Light/Arcane/Water are her primary but she works with everything. This will be her first humanoid version since I'm just starting to get her worked out well, so have fun with it!
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
@pikammd @RisenWolf

I am back home! and I can work again
checking in if anything changed before starting tomorrow
@pikammd @RisenWolf

I am back home! and I can work again
checking in if anything changed before starting tomorrow
EiMpU4L.png FR Tumblr
Nope, I'm still good to go with some creative freedom. ^-^