Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | HHF Volunteer Thread!
1 2
@Magma67 Do you still need assistance with leveling? I could level up dragons if needed.
@Magma67 Do you still need assistance with leveling? I could level up dragons if needed.
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
[quote name="Magma67" date="2024-02-26 14:11:08" ] @GoldProtocol0451 Hi! I got a 3 dragon donation and was wondering if you could level 1 or 2 of them just in case a coli team is needed soon? [/quote] @Magma67 Hello, yes! I'd be glad to help! What level would you like them leveled to? Apologies for the extreme delay! I did not receive a notification that I had been pinged by you, though it might've been buried under other notifications at the time!
Magma67 wrote on 2024-02-26 14:11:08:
@GoldProtocol0451
Hi! I got a 3 dragon donation and was wondering if you could level 1 or 2 of them just in case a coli team is needed soon?

@Magma67
Hello, yes! I'd be glad to help! What level would you like them leveled to?
Apologies for the extreme delay! I did not receive a notification that I had been pinged by you, though it might've been buried under other notifications at the time!
Part of the Helping Hands Foundation!
Hi Hi folks!

Im Gaaming! You can call me Ming or Spring for convenience. Im here to help with Coli grinding and general mod stuffs.
I go by He/Him and Im a huge fan of anything paleo related!
Dm’s and Friend requests are always open, I just ask that you leave a comment on my profile if you ping me so it won’t get lost in all the g1 pings i get!
Hi Hi folks!

Im Gaaming! You can call me Ming or Spring for convenience. Im here to help with Coli grinding and general mod stuffs.
I go by He/Him and Im a huge fan of anything paleo related!
Dm’s and Friend requests are always open, I just ask that you leave a comment on my profile if you ping me so it won’t get lost in all the g1 pings i get!
gaaming-vapour2.gif
IMG-4705.gif
@GoldProtocol0451
Umm I think lvl 5+ is the requirement for a team so anything around there would do
@Adrasci
Thank you! To lighten the load, I can send you 1 or 2 dergs so Frost doesnt have to do as much :)
@GoldProtocol0451
Umm I think lvl 5+ is the requirement for a team so anything around there would do
@Adrasci
Thank you! To lighten the load, I can send you 1 or 2 dergs so Frost doesnt have to do as much :)
@Gaaming @GoldProtocol0451
Hi! I am working on a fundraiser for the HHF and I am going to be purchasing pretty g1s which then (hopefully if one or both of you can help) you guys might be able to level them up a bunch? I will send some elemental battlestones that I just have lying around for them as well. :)
@Gaaming @GoldProtocol0451
Hi! I am working on a fundraiser for the HHF and I am going to be purchasing pretty g1s which then (hopefully if one or both of you can help) you guys might be able to level them up a bunch? I will send some elemental battlestones that I just have lying around for them as well. :)
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
@LilacStar

Morning! I currently don’t have any lair space but i’ll start levelling my g1s that aren’t selling so they can see some use rather than them just sitting there.
@LilacStar

Morning! I currently don’t have any lair space but i’ll start levelling my g1s that aren’t selling so they can see some use rather than them just sitting there.
gaaming-vapour2.gif
IMG-4705.gif
@LilacStar Why don't you check my "Levelees" tabs in both hibden and lair! I have a ton of gen1s, see if you like their scries enough. I might not be able to level them all up quickly but if everyone else is occupied then I'll try to assist with everyone else.

@Magma67 I can take them if so needed. If so, I'll level them to 7 - Not only is this a standard fodder level, it's also the level you need to equip Eliminate.
@LilacStar Why don't you check my "Levelees" tabs in both hibden and lair! I have a ton of gen1s, see if you like their scries enough. I might not be able to level them all up quickly but if everyone else is occupied then I'll try to assist with everyone else.

@Magma67 I can take them if so needed. If so, I'll level them to 7 - Not only is this a standard fodder level, it's also the level you need to equip Eliminate.
@Important Updates (HHF)
Unfortunately, it looks like we've lost a volunteer.
@Magma67 has quit flight rising.
I'll be removing him from the volunteer list shortly.
@Magma67
I've tried contacting you and you haven't responded.
On the off chance you have not quit, please message me
immediately
@Important Updates (HHF)
Unfortunately, it looks like we've lost a volunteer.
@Magma67 has quit flight rising.
I'll be removing him from the volunteer list shortly.
@Magma67
I've tried contacting you and you haven't responded.
On the off chance you have not quit, please message me
immediately
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
Dang. That's unfortunate. Been a while since this thing has been up but I don't mind if we restart.
Dang. That's unfortunate. Been a while since this thing has been up but I don't mind if we restart.
Dagnabbit

I apologize for my silence, I'm still here at least - just a ping away!
Dagnabbit

I apologize for my silence, I'm still here at least - just a ping away!
Part of the Helping Hands Foundation!
1 2