Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | HHF Volunteer Thread!
1 2
HHF Volunteers!
Hello lovelies! I made this thread in case any of you wanted to talk or if there are important updates! All I ask is that you sub to the pinglist and be nice! <3

Amazing Helpers
@ReptilianGold
@Adrasci
@GoldProtocol0451
@Gaaming
Open Positions
Just some open spots! If anyone wants one!
  • Treasurer (1)
  • Fundraiser (1-2)
  • Dragon Holder (prob gonna need 5+)
  • Coli grinders (always looking for)
  • Mod(s) (not sure how many)

People and Jobs!

Meee! (Founder)

Amazing Artist!

Coli Grinder

Dragon Finder

Mod/Coli Grinder

Training Line!
So, some players must level up one of our dergs to lvl 5 before getting a whole team (3 dragons lvl 5+) Because you are all amazing, I will have them level up some of your dragons! If you want to be removed from this list for any reason, just PM me and I'll take you off!! (This is a random order decided by a random spinner wheel)

Volunteer of The Month

@Gaaming
On the first Sunday of each month, I'll pick whoever I think has helped the most. Then, they'll immediately get moved to the front of the training line!
HHF Volunteers!
Hello lovelies! I made this thread in case any of you wanted to talk or if there are important updates! All I ask is that you sub to the pinglist and be nice! <3

Amazing Helpers
@ReptilianGold
@Adrasci
@GoldProtocol0451
@Gaaming
Open Positions
Just some open spots! If anyone wants one!
  • Treasurer (1)
  • Fundraiser (1-2)
  • Dragon Holder (prob gonna need 5+)
  • Coli grinders (always looking for)
  • Mod(s) (not sure how many)

People and Jobs!

Meee! (Founder)

Amazing Artist!

Coli Grinder

Dragon Finder

Mod/Coli Grinder

Training Line!
So, some players must level up one of our dergs to lvl 5 before getting a whole team (3 dragons lvl 5+) Because you are all amazing, I will have them level up some of your dragons! If you want to be removed from this list for any reason, just PM me and I'll take you off!! (This is a random order decided by a random spinner wheel)

Volunteer of The Month

@Gaaming
On the first Sunday of each month, I'll pick whoever I think has helped the most. Then, they'll immediately get moved to the front of the training line!
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
Ooooh this was a good idea! Hi everyone! I'm Magma67 and I hold all the donated dergs!
Ooooh this was a good idea! Hi everyone! I'm Magma67 and I hold all the donated dergs!
Greetings!
I am Frost, or 'GoldProtocol0451', and I am a coliseum grinder!
I have a lot of experience with the coliseum, and have a collection of level 25 dragons (minus my Plague boi, who is currently level 23), and I will be glad to help with any coliseum-based stuff! ^^

ETA March 1st 2024 - I may not always see forum replies! Please DM me for assistance, and I will do my best to get back to you!
Greetings!
I am Frost, or 'GoldProtocol0451', and I am a coliseum grinder!
I have a lot of experience with the coliseum, and have a collection of level 25 dragons (minus my Plague boi, who is currently level 23), and I will be glad to help with any coliseum-based stuff! ^^

ETA March 1st 2024 - I may not always see forum replies! Please DM me for assistance, and I will do my best to get back to you!
Part of the Helping Hands Foundation!
Howdy! Feel free to call me Wheet, and I'll be offering lovely doodles of your favorite dragons. I also dabble in the coliseum and I'm not half bad at BBcoding.
In addition to that I am an absolute fiend for familiars, an absolute goblin for the shiny little creatures. You need one? I probably have 3.

Either way I hope y'all have a lovely day <3
Howdy! Feel free to call me Wheet, and I'll be offering lovely doodles of your favorite dragons. I also dabble in the coliseum and I'm not half bad at BBcoding.
In addition to that I am an absolute fiend for familiars, an absolute goblin for the shiny little creatures. You need one? I probably have 3.

Either way I hope y'all have a lovely day <3
4ok1TmX.png
Hey guys! I saw you were introducing yourselves so....
My Turn!!
I'm LilacStar but you can call me Star and I'm the founder and leader of the HHF! But I like to help people and bake/cook! I go by she/her and if you have any questions at all, post em here and ping me! (Or if you have questions for anyone else ping them)
Hey guys! I saw you were introducing yourselves so....
My Turn!!
I'm LilacStar but you can call me Star and I'm the founder and leader of the HHF! But I like to help people and bake/cook! I go by she/her and if you have any questions at all, post em here and ping me! (Or if you have questions for anyone else ping them)
Have a lovely day/night <3
Have a lovely day/night <3
@LilacStar

Quick question, what is the HHF and what does it do?
@LilacStar

Quick question, what is the HHF and what does it do?
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
@flarefighters
Hi! For info on the HHF, pls click here :)
@flarefighters
Hi! For info on the HHF, pls click here :)
@GoldProtocol0451
Hi! I got a 3 dragon donation and was wondering if you could level 1 or 2 of them just in case a coli team is needed soon?
@GoldProtocol0451
Hi! I got a 3 dragon donation and was wondering if you could level 1 or 2 of them just in case a coli team is needed soon?
@Important Updates (HHF)
Hey eveyone! So, I have a bunch going on in my life rn so I need your help! If you see that I havent responded to someone and it's been a while, and you know how to help, please help them! That's all! I do want to thank you for volunteering!!
@Important Updates (HHF)
Hey eveyone! So, I have a bunch going on in my life rn so I need your help! If you see that I havent responded to someone and it's been a while, and you know how to help, please help them! That's all! I do want to thank you for volunteering!!
1 2