Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hopes/predictions for next 2 ancients?
1 2 3 4
Honestly at this point I'm kinda just... Trying not to think about ancients because I don't want to be disappointed :') I think a truly wingless breed with a mane for the secondary would be cool for wind, but I don't want to hope for anything so I'm not crushed later lol

The recent ancient breeds haven't been bad! In many cases, I like them. But they're definitely not... What I was hoping for. Especially in terms of mold-breaking features. ;u; I've seen the argument that spirals would be considered ancients if they were released now thrown around a Lot and... Yeah.
Honestly at this point I'm kinda just... Trying not to think about ancients because I don't want to be disappointed :') I think a truly wingless breed with a mane for the secondary would be cool for wind, but I don't want to hope for anything so I'm not crushed later lol

The recent ancient breeds haven't been bad! In many cases, I like them. But they're definitely not... What I was hoping for. Especially in terms of mold-breaking features. ;u; I've seen the argument that spirals would be considered ancients if they were released now thrown around a Lot and... Yeah.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
i will always hope for an extra horrific dragon for the light ancient! give me some proper FEAR, give me plenty of limbs and a messed-up jaw... we have enough cute dragons, and although I love them very much and understand the lack of scarier breeds, I still crave horror. and I agree with everyone on wanting a more chubby/fat breed (consider- a seal-like ice breed eventually) and a breed that breaks the mold more (no wings, plenty of obvious extra limbs, etc). even something less classic dragon style and more animalistic. maybe the wind ancient could be like a sugar glider, although that'd fit the four legs two wings mold (not completely since they're not really "wings" but you get the idea)
i will always hope for an extra horrific dragon for the light ancient! give me some proper FEAR, give me plenty of limbs and a messed-up jaw... we have enough cute dragons, and although I love them very much and understand the lack of scarier breeds, I still crave horror. and I agree with everyone on wanting a more chubby/fat breed (consider- a seal-like ice breed eventually) and a breed that breaks the mold more (no wings, plenty of obvious extra limbs, etc). even something less classic dragon style and more animalistic. maybe the wind ancient could be like a sugar glider, although that'd fit the four legs two wings mold (not completely since they're not really "wings" but you get the idea)
eldritch horror. It/Its (Black and red) uVEyOnT.png YE53boy.png ypcKWM0.png
oEGalah.png 0bMlzCz.png MFrXBfa.png imUeMEx.png
I'd love to see next Eastern some sort of Faberge Eggs from which would hatch Ancient Breed Dragons that naturally have jewels and other glitter on them.
I'd love to see next Eastern some sort of Faberge Eggs from which would hatch Ancient Breed Dragons that naturally have jewels and other glitter on them.
I'd like to see more ancients that break the modern body mold. Other than Aberrations, not many have super different body plans. I mostly want to see more limbs (Aether legs are barely noticeable on the adults and invisible on hatchlings). Was really hoping for something leggy when the Dusthide teaser came out
I'd like to see more ancients that break the modern body mold. Other than Aberrations, not many have super different body plans. I mostly want to see more limbs (Aether legs are barely noticeable on the adults and invisible on hatchlings). Was really hoping for something leggy when the Dusthide teaser came out
I don't have any specific wishes, but I would really like more dragons that resemble or take characteristics from other species. Just like how Aethers look like giant moths, the Light Ancient looking like a firefly or any other light-emitting animal would be really neat.

As for Wind, I was mostly thinking of a design with multiple wings, or at least a more avian appearance like Altaria.
I don't have any specific wishes, but I would really like more dragons that resemble or take characteristics from other species. Just like how Aethers look like giant moths, the Light Ancient looking like a firefly or any other light-emitting animal would be really neat.

As for Wind, I was mostly thinking of a design with multiple wings, or at least a more avian appearance like Altaria.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
This is my opinion on the wind ancient: [img]https://animals.sandiegozoo.org/sites/default/files/2016-11/animals_hero_Raggiana_bird_paradise.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.natgeofe.com/n/6f9b6d9e-5797-4867-a859-7b0c2a66cd3b/02-bird-of-paradise-A012_C010_1029SF_0001575.jpg[/img]
This is my opinion on the wind ancient:

animals_hero_Raggiana_bird_paradise.jpg

02-bird-of-paradise-A012_C010_1029SF_0001575.jpg
B025AV5.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
jFZJEcu.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png

o3xLXEY.gif
ani_bw-S_571.gif
o3xLXEY.gif
z3FSuck.png
woVoZAh.png
FE9pJK1.png
hZipXGO.png
U0bFCPN.png
ZwbGqUa.png
It would be hilarious to me if we got a wingless (but that can fly) breed for wind, I would laugh too much and love it all the same lol

Light I don't have much predictions regarding appearance but I hope with all my heart they come from Hewn City, if not I'm going to riot haha
It would be hilarious to me if we got a wingless (but that can fly) breed for wind, I would laugh too much and love it all the same lol

Light I don't have much predictions regarding appearance but I hope with all my heart they come from Hewn City, if not I'm going to riot haha
SIG-02.png
Well I had wanted more wingless ancients but Uh wind is next so we shall see

Mostly I want something that breaks the molds more like Gaoler; there's a reason they are most peoples fav ancients
Well I had wanted more wingless ancients but Uh wind is next so we shall see

Mostly I want something that breaks the molds more like Gaoler; there's a reason they are most peoples fav ancients
A wind blimp. A glow stick dragon.

Honestly, I have no idea what I hope for, but I look forward to seeing the new designs nonetheless.
A wind blimp. A glow stick dragon.

Honestly, I have no idea what I hope for, but I look forward to seeing the new designs nonetheless.
I REALLY want there to be a wingless dragon on the site... PLEASEEEEEEE. A dragon with more birdlike features would be interesting. Imagine a dragon with a beak! It would be pretty cool.
I REALLY want there to be a wingless dragon on the site... PLEASEEEEEEE. A dragon with more birdlike features would be interesting. Imagine a dragon with a beak! It would be pretty cool.
...business
1 2 3 4