Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Very odd display glitch that happened
1 2
yup its the index.php. i got this for the first time only like... last year surprisingly, it took a while
yup its the index.php. i got this for the first time only like... last year surprisingly, it took a while
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Yep! If you put index.php in any flight rising link it'll pretty much break the page. Though I'm not sure why it just randomly happens sometimes.
Yep! If you put index.php in any flight rising link it'll pretty much break the page. Though I'm not sure why it just randomly happens sometimes.
This happens when the CSS (stylesheet) doesn't load properly and the website is generated as plain HTML, usually caused by a poor connection to the website's CDN (content delivery network). Refreshing the page should fix it and sometimes clearing your cache/temp files helps. It happens to me all the time on other image heavy websites like Amazon and Ebay.
This happens when the CSS (stylesheet) doesn't load properly and the website is generated as plain HTML, usually caused by a poor connection to the website's CDN (content delivery network). Refreshing the page should fix it and sometimes clearing your cache/temp files helps. It happens to me all the time on other image heavy websites like Amazon and Ebay.
This has only ever happened to me once, years and years ago on mobile. I still have the screenshot somewhere lol
This has only ever happened to me once, years and years ago on mobile. I still have the screenshot somewhere lol
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="@Oraanu" date="2024-05-12 05:49:49" ] This happens when the CSS (stylesheet) doesn't load properly and the website is generated as plain HTML, usually caused by a poor connection to the website's CDN (content delivery network). Refreshing the page should fix it and sometimes clearing your cache/temp files helps. It happens to me all the time on other image heavy websites like Amazon and Ebay. [/quote] that makes a lot of sense! I've gotten this several times on other sites (most notably heavily customized toyhouse page and deviantart profiles) but I never figured out how or why, thanks for the technical explanation!
@Oraanu wrote on 2024-05-12 05:49:49:

that makes a lot of sense! I've gotten this several times on other sites (most notably heavily customized toyhouse page and deviantart profiles) but I never figured out how or why, thanks for the technical explanation!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Oh yeah I get this glitch every now and then. Especially when my internet connection is poor.
Oh yeah I get this glitch every now and then. Especially when my internet connection is poor.
Trippy…
Trippy…
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
1 2