Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Tempest's Scatter Quest
[center] Hi there! And welcome to Tempest's scatter quest, Tempest (my current profile dragon.) Is a 7 digit G1 with a Christmas hatchdate. I've scattered Tempest before a whole 18 times, and clearly, she's stubborn. And I have a feeling this is going to take a while. So I decided to make one of these scatter quest posts for her! I plan on keeping her skin on because it's become iconic to me, but, I want her to be beautiful on the inside and outside. <3[emoji=familiar heart size=1] But she's ugly on the inside right now so let's fix her[emoji=pearlcatcher angry size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9038106][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/90382/9038106_350.png[/img][/url] I want her to match her light eyes. And I will scatter her for as long as as it takes. Ideal colors: Maize, Cream, white (any other white ranges) Amber, honey, lemon (any yellows, including light yellows such as flaxen.) Or light browns, such as tan. WOULD LOVE IVORY For clarification, I would ideally want all 3 colors to be in this range. So if I were to get something like Ivory/Cream/Amethyst I may scatter her again.. I probably won't scatter her for a while, as I am saving up for something atm. So this will be here until I decide to scatter her o7 [pinglist=28641] [size=2] Subscribe to this pinglist to be pinged each time I scatter her.
Hi there! And welcome to Tempest's scatter quest, Tempest (my current profile dragon.) Is a 7 digit G1 with a Christmas hatchdate.

I've scattered Tempest before a whole 18 times, and clearly, she's stubborn. And I have a feeling this is going to take a while.
So I decided to make one of these scatter quest posts for her!

I plan on keeping her skin on because it's become iconic to me, but, I want her to be beautiful on the inside and outside. <3
But she's ugly on the inside right now so let's fix her
9038106_350.png

I want her to match her light eyes. And I will scatter her for as long as as it takes.

Ideal colors: Maize, Cream, white (any other white ranges) Amber, honey, lemon (any yellows, including light yellows such as flaxen.) Or light browns, such as tan.

WOULD LOVE IVORY

For clarification, I would ideally want all 3 colors to be in this range. So if I were to get something like Ivory/Cream/Amethyst I may scatter her again..

I probably won't scatter her for a while, as I am saving up for something atm. So this will be here until I decide to scatter her o7

Subscribe to this pinglist to be pinged each time I scatter her.
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
o6Tbf9W.png 2mYW1Zy.png wormonastring2.png
I0CCuT2.png
:0
:0
Seth 7ophKeo.png