Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oops... [Crim Did It Again]
1 2
I just sold Crim an Earth Runestone. My tired brain though it was an Earthen Might or Acuity stone... Welp, hope I don't end up needing that later, lol. (Can't remember if I did that hibden task already or not.)
I just sold Crim an Earth Runestone. My tired brain though it was an Earthen Might or Acuity stone... Welp, hope I don't end up needing that later, lol. (Can't remember if I did that hibden task already or not.)
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Crim asked me for an eliminate today and i had a little chuckle
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
[center][quote name="paleolithic" date="2024-05-10 21:39:51" ] Crim asked me for an eliminate today and i had a little chuckle [/quote] She asks me for those all the time and I'm always side-eyeing her like "haha, nice try". She is a crafty devil though and gets us all sometimes, lol.[/center]
paleolithic wrote on 2024-05-10 21:39:51:

She asks me for those all the time and I'm always side-eyeing her like "haha, nice try". She is a crafty devil though and gets us all sometimes, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2024-05-10 21:42:52" ] [center][quote name="paleolithic" date="2024-05-10 21:39:51" ] Crim asked me for an eliminate today and i had a little chuckle [/quote] She asks me for those all the time and I'm always side-eyeing her like "haha, nice try". She is a crafty devil though and gets us all sometimes, lol.[/center] [/quote] Crim really out here tryna scam some innocent people XD
WolfTears wrote on 2024-05-10 21:42:52:

She asks me for those all the time and I'm always side-eyeing her like "haha, nice try". She is a crafty devil though and gets us all sometimes, lol.
Crim really out here tryna scam some innocent people XD
eppAZHY.png qGabqd5.png
[img]https://i.ibb.co/c1GrB2V/crimm.png[/img] "Oops."
crimm.png

"Oops."
I literally just finished brewing a Prismatic Meditate for one of my fighters (or for sale, still unsure) and Crim immediately asked me for it for 500t LOL, I almost clicked “Trade” but did a double-take to save myself
I literally just finished brewing a Prismatic Meditate for one of my fighters (or for sale, still unsure) and Crim immediately asked me for it for 500t LOL, I almost clicked “Trade” but did a double-take to save myself
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
i swear girl needs like a rehash of what items she can ask for, lol. Almost gave her the purple turtle boss familiar for like 11kt when i sold it for 800 gems, lol. Criminal
i swear girl needs like a rehash of what items she can ask for, lol. Almost gave her the purple turtle boss familiar for like 11kt when i sold it for 800 gems, lol. Criminal
xulc4O8.png
[quote name="paleolithic" date="2024-05-10 21:39:51" ] Crim asked me for an eliminate today and i had a little chuckle [/quote] And that is why her name is Crim-inal

And that is why her name is Crim-inal
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
a few years ago i gave her an eliminate without even thinking and I kick myself for it still
a few years ago i gave her an eliminate without even thinking and I kick myself for it still
mcpvFbQ.png
[quote name="paleolithic" date="2024-05-10 21:39:51" ] Crim asked me for an eliminate today and i had a little chuckle [/quote] Thank goodness I don't have an eliminate yet to give away :) wait...
Thank goodness I don't have an eliminate yet to give away :) wait...
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
1 2