Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | DWF Dragon Scouting
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[quote name="Linza" date="2024-04-22 07:25:18" ] I was breeding the parents to get more imps into the nursery but happened to get the wish for DatBearTho Obsidian/Gold/Grapefruit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94545598][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/945456/94545598_350.png[/img][/url] [s]I'm reaching out to them shortly. Wisher has been messaged. Awaiting reply[/s] wisher has accepted final dragon (i have flecks in my hoard) [/quote] @linza have you messaged Ganon about it (sorry life has been a little hectioc recently and I just checked with ganon)
Linza wrote on 2024-04-22 07:25:18:
I was breeding the parents to get more imps into the nursery but happened to get the wish for DatBearTho Obsidian/Gold/Grapefruit
94545598_350.png
I'm reaching out to them shortly. Wisher has been messaged. Awaiting reply wisher has accepted final dragon
(i have flecks in my hoard)
@linza have you messaged Ganon about it
(sorry life has been a little hectioc recently and I just checked with ganon)
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
I thought I messaged, but I’ll check just in case! Life is hectic on my end too with school year end
I thought I messaged, but I’ll check just in case! Life is hectic on my end too with school year end
DWF scouting tab
@Saturnpunk (updating a previously submitted pair because I found a closer match!)
Wisher's username: Veggiesaurus
Wisher's ID: 678658
Number of Dragons: 2
Ranges of each pair: [0, 2, 0] and [0, 0, 3] for 1/12 odds
Who's holding the dragons?: me!

sorry about my absence in this thread, life :,) hopefully will catch up and do some more research this weekend!
@Saturnpunk (updating a previously submitted pair because I found a closer match!)
Wisher's username: Veggiesaurus
Wisher's ID: 678658
Number of Dragons: 2
Ranges of each pair: [0, 2, 0] and [0, 0, 3] for 1/12 odds
Who's holding the dragons?: me!

sorry about my absence in this thread, life :,) hopefully will catch up and do some more research this weekend!
@abzu absolutely no worries! I'm worrying about exams, so I'm here less as well lol
@abzu absolutely no worries! I'm worrying about exams, so I'm here less as well lol
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
Scouting: FroggyTeeth
Scouting: FroggyTeeth
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Saturnpunk
Wisher's username: Froggyteeth
Wisher's I:D 569395
Number of Dragons:4
Ranges of each pair:94786826 and Gacrux (94492226) 1 in 60; Glow (90601879) and 94097701 1 in 36
Who's holding the dragons?: I am
@Saturnpunk
Wisher's username: Froggyteeth
Wisher's I:D 569395
Number of Dragons:4
Ranges of each pair:94786826 and Gacrux (94492226) 1 in 60; Glow (90601879) and 94097701 1 in 36
Who's holding the dragons?: I am
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@songofsummer Just a heads up! We usually do 1/50 for grandparent pairs but since I haven't gotten to this and said anything for awhile and it's still pretty close, so it's fine this time. Just keep it in find for the future!
@songofsummer Just a heads up! We usually do 1/50 for grandparent pairs but since I haven't gotten to this and said anything for awhile and it's still pretty close, so it's fine this time. Just keep it in find for the future!
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
@DWF Scouted Wishes
Hi everyone! It's been a while, but I am back and ready to give out some pairs! As a reminder, please ping the holder, Ganondorf and I when picking up pairs

Anyways, without further ado, here are wishes we have scouted today!

Veggiesaurus 's female Aether with Robin Piebald/Cerulean Flair/Cornflower Starfall and Lightning eyes
1 pair (1/12 odds), held by Abzu

Froggyteeth 's female Spiral with Tomato Python/Slate Any/Beige Ghost and Plague eyes
2 pairs (1/60 and 1/36 odds), held by SongOfSummer

As a reminder, please remember to check in with your wishers and message Ganon!

Thank you everyone! We may have some changes coming in the future, so stay tuned! Scouts, I'll have a message for you guys after scouted wishes have been claimed!
@DWF Scouted Wishes
Hi everyone! It's been a while, but I am back and ready to give out some pairs! As a reminder, please ping the holder, Ganondorf and I when picking up pairs

Anyways, without further ado, here are wishes we have scouted today!

Veggiesaurus 's female Aether with Robin Piebald/Cerulean Flair/Cornflower Starfall and Lightning eyes
1 pair (1/12 odds), held by Abzu

Froggyteeth 's female Spiral with Tomato Python/Slate Any/Beige Ghost and Plague eyes
2 pairs (1/60 and 1/36 odds), held by SongOfSummer

As a reminder, please remember to check in with your wishers and message Ganon!

Thank you everyone! We may have some changes coming in the future, so stay tuned! Scouts, I'll have a message for you guys after scouted wishes have been claimed!
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
@Saturnpunk
@Ganondorf
@SongOfSummer

I'd be happy to pick up Froggyteeth's wish! I'll go ahead and message them :)
@Saturnpunk
@Ganondorf
@SongOfSummer

I'd be happy to pick up Froggyteeth's wish! I'll go ahead and message them :)
wU5i5vK.gif |
|
|
Intricate Illustrations (my art shop) |
|
|
YOJnt9s.png
@Abaddonkarma @Abzu @Adrasci @Baylinheth @chickendragon99 @Derogatory @GreenMoon @Gryphire @Kitanya @Linza @minxiex @musicallyfree @Saturnpunk @SongofSummer @TacoTequila @TreefrogRainWing @Yuuya

Hi scouts! No big updates right now but here's some wishes that could be good scouts! (Apologies if I've mentioned these wishes before, it's a lot to remember sometimes)

Cinderrain, Mossfinch, Ailaris, ActorMark, Peridotite, ParanoidLizards, Glory, WindDaSnekDragon, LostIceDragon, kyrlokot
@Abaddonkarma @Abzu @Adrasci @Baylinheth @chickendragon99 @Derogatory @GreenMoon @Gryphire @Kitanya @Linza @minxiex @musicallyfree @Saturnpunk @SongofSummer @TacoTequila @TreefrogRainWing @Yuuya

Hi scouts! No big updates right now but here's some wishes that could be good scouts! (Apologies if I've mentioned these wishes before, it's a lot to remember sometimes)

Cinderrain, Mossfinch, Ailaris, ActorMark, Peridotite, ParanoidLizards, Glory, WindDaSnekDragon, LostIceDragon, kyrlokot
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21