Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | DWF Dragon Scouting
Currently scouting: PlaguePlush

Currently scouting: PlaguePlush

MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
@Saturnpunk Hey! Rattification's wish is completed, do you want the scouted dragons back or can I decide their fate?
@Saturnpunk Hey! Rattification's wish is completed, do you want the scouted dragons back or can I decide their fate?
xxxxx32302.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfamiliar trading hub
@starwindrider up to you! I'd like MXTX back but you decide!
@starwindrider up to you! I'd like MXTX back but you decide!
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
Currently scouting: PuppyWuppy Edit: this was apparently already scouted before, but it hadn't been marked as scouted on the spreadsheet

Currently scouting: Draguinny
Status: Wish might be workable, but the wisher seems to be inactive
Currently scouting: PuppyWuppy Edit: this was apparently already scouted before, but it hadn't been marked as scouted on the spreadsheet

Currently scouting: Draguinny
Status: Wish might be workable, but the wisher seems to be inactive
MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
@greenmoon regarding puppywuppy, I need to double check this but I think it needs another pair
@greenmoon regarding puppywuppy, I need to double check this but I think it needs another pair
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
@Saturnpunk [b]Wisher's username:[/b] raiGN [b]Wisher's ID:[/b] 671151 [b]Number of Dragons:[/b] 2 (unrelated pair) [b]Ranges of each pair:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93897092][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/938971/93897092.png[/img][/url] 0/0/-2 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92116271][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/921163/92116271.png[/img][/url] -1/0/+2 10% for colors, 5% for female [b] Who's holding the dragons?:[/b] TacoTequilla and Linza
@Saturnpunk
Wisher's username: raiGN
Wisher's ID: 671151
Number of Dragons: 2 (unrelated pair)
Ranges of each pair:
93897092.png
0/0/-2
92116271.png
-1/0/+2
10% for colors, 5% for female
Who's holding the dragons?: TacoTequilla and Linza
DWF scouting tab
scouting: nautiica

This doesn't seem like a easy wish. Sandsurges in this combo are still rare or inactive.
scouting: nautiica

This doesn't seem like a easy wish. Sandsurges in this combo are still rare or inactive.
DWF scouting tab
Ping will probably go out Sunday or Monday because I've just been busy
Ping will probably go out Sunday or Monday because I've just been busy
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
@DWF Scouted Wishes

Hi everyone! Here’s this week's scouted wishes!

To claim a wish, please ping me, Ganondorf and whoever is holding the dragons. One wish per person for now, but let me know if you'd like to claim an additional wish and I'll offer remaining wishes to people who are interested in a second tomorrow.

Please note that I probably won't be responding to confirm pickups for a few hours as I'm a bit busy today!

Most pairs only have color and gender factored in, but if there’s more factored in it will be noted

Scouted wishes:
raiGN #671151 : Sandsurge female with Cerulean Wrought/Caribbean Spire/Ice Kumo with Wind, Water or Light eyes
1 pair (1/28 pair held by Linza (93897092) and Tacotequila (92116271))

@DWF Scouted Wishes

Hi everyone! Here’s this week's scouted wishes!

To claim a wish, please ping me, Ganondorf and whoever is holding the dragons. One wish per person for now, but let me know if you'd like to claim an additional wish and I'll offer remaining wishes to people who are interested in a second tomorrow.

Please note that I probably won't be responding to confirm pickups for a few hours as I'm a bit busy today!

Most pairs only have color and gender factored in, but if there’s more factored in it will be noted

Scouted wishes:
raiGN #671151 : Sandsurge female with Cerulean Wrought/Caribbean Spire/Ice Kumo with Wind, Water or Light eyes
1 pair (1/28 pair held by Linza (93897092) and Tacotequila (92116271))

Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
@Saturnpunk @Ganondorf @Linza @Tacotequila I can take raiGN's wish.
@Saturnpunk @Ganondorf @Linza @Tacotequila I can take raiGN's wish.
Signature-FR-Hatchery.pngSignature-FR-ice-dom.pngSignature-FR-cauldron.pngSignature-FR-bujo.png