Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || Scorpion's Emporium ||CLOSED
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
[center][i][b]Experimental Commission[/b][/i] [b]Username:[/b] Synthsational [b]Payment:[/b] USD [b]Style/theme:[/b] Medieval Manuscript (or if you’d rather do something else, I would also be interested in the bloodbourne inspired headshot) [b]Character reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93271089][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932711/93271089_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Pose/expression (optional):[/b] Maybe something defensive or angry? He’s meant to be like a force of nature, so something fierce. He’s a lightening spirit, one that specifically turns sand to glass. And I’d be happy to give more details and stuff for design and pose if you choose to do this :) [b]Species:[/b] Dragon [b]Anything else?:[/b] X
Experimental Commission
Username: Synthsational
Payment: USD
Style/theme: Medieval Manuscript (or if you’d rather do something else, I would also be interested in the bloodbourne inspired headshot)
Character reference: 93271089_350.png
Pose/expression (optional): Maybe something defensive or angry? He’s meant to be like a force of nature, so something fierce. He’s a lightening spirit, one that specifically turns sand to glass. And I’d be happy to give more details and stuff for design and pose if you choose to do this :)
Species: Dragon
Anything else?: X

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
VX0BdyJ.gif
Thanks for the ping! It's a bit out of my price range currently, but I appreciate the reminder that this shop exists! I shall save up gems so I can jump on the next round. :D
Thanks for the ping! It's a bit out of my price range currently, but I appreciate the reminder that this shop exists! I shall save up gems so I can jump on the next round. :D
Experimental Commission
Username: Ghoulcats
Payment: 4kg
Style/theme: The Hierophant tarot card
Character reference: Adriel
Pose/expression (optional): neutral expression
Species: lamb
Anything else?: if you feel inspired to do something other than the hierophant tarot card for him, please feel free to do whatever you'd think would suit him! his toyhouse profile has a moodboard and description for his character inspiration
Experimental Commission
Username: Ghoulcats
Payment: 4kg
Style/theme: The Hierophant tarot card
Character reference: Adriel
Pose/expression (optional): neutral expression
Species: lamb
Anything else?: if you feel inspired to do something other than the hierophant tarot card for him, please feel free to do whatever you'd think would suit him! his toyhouse profile has a moodboard and description for his character inspiration
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Blu3F1nch

I'm not doing fcfs slots this time to give people in different timezones a chance! Thank you for your patience! <3

I'll be choosing slots in the morning, thank you everyone for your interest so far!!
@Blu3F1nch

I'm not doing fcfs slots this time to give people in different timezones a chance! Thank you for your patience! <3

I'll be choosing slots in the morning, thank you everyone for your interest so far!!
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
Username: Blu3_F1nch
Commission type: Experemental or Fullbody, undecided
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/16122709.laaokev
Pose/expression: Something with heavy overtones of being observational.
Species: Divine insectoid of sorts
Payment: Gems
Anything else?: It's a quiet creature, typically having a large axe by its side, most of its body hidden by a cloak that I haven't made references for yet so they don't matter too much.
His themes have a lot to do with electricity, I also have a sketch of his old design I never finished that could be played off of in terms of composition, I can also quickly put together references for his axe.
Username: Blu3_F1nch
Commission type: Experemental or Fullbody, undecided
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/16122709.laaokev
Pose/expression: Something with heavy overtones of being observational.
Species: Divine insectoid of sorts
Anything else?: It's a quiet creature, typically having a large axe by its side, most of its body hidden by a cloak that I haven't made references for yet so they don't matter too much.
His themes have a lot to do with electricity, I also have a sketch of his old design I never finished that could be played off of in terms of composition, I can also quickly put together references for his axe.
wrHGqA4.gif
Username: Mew
Commission type: Headshot
Character reference: x
Pose/expression: N/A
Species: Terralien
Anything else?: N/A
Username: Mew
Commission type: Headshot
Character reference: x
Pose/expression: N/A
Species: Terralien
Anything else?: N/A
AgfYhsq.png
Now closed! Let me know if you prefer fcfs slots or the method I used this time if you'd like <3
@Izzwizzz

OHH he's gorgeous!! Feel free to send over the gems and I'll accept the CR once the rough sketch is approved!
@Synthsational
Sounds great!! Feel free to dm me with any extra details you may have for a manuscript style piece!
@Blu3_F1nch
I'm not doing the traditional style fullbodies at the moment, but I'd love to do an experimental piece for you! If you have any extra details or ideas feel free to dm me with them, which can include mood-boards, inspiration pieces, written description, etc
Now closed! Let me know if you prefer fcfs slots or the method I used this time if you'd like <3
@Izzwizzz

OHH he's gorgeous!! Feel free to send over the gems and I'll accept the CR once the rough sketch is approved!
@Synthsational
Sounds great!! Feel free to dm me with any extra details you may have for a manuscript style piece!
@Blu3_F1nch
I'm not doing the traditional style fullbodies at the moment, but I'd love to do an experimental piece for you! If you have any extra details or ideas feel free to dm me with them, which can include mood-boards, inspiration pieces, written description, etc
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@ScorpionAcordion

Alright that sounds good with me! Would you be alright with me sending details over discord since I believe I still have yours?
@ScorpionAcordion

Alright that sounds good with me! Would you be alright with me sending details over discord since I believe I still have yours?
wrHGqA4.gif
@Blu3_F1nch
For sure! Feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord whenever :)
@Blu3_F1nch
For sure! Feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord whenever :)
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
[center][size=5][font= times new roman]For Izzwizzz [img]https://i.imgur.com/KFcL5t9.png[/img]
For Izzwizzz
KFcL5t9.png
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61