Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || Scorpion's Emporium ||CLOSED
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@Mercenary
Put you down for a slot!
@Mercenary
Put you down for a slot!
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@ScorpionAcordion
Updated my post! Thank you so much, your work is gorgeous!
@ScorpionAcordion
Updated my post! Thank you so much, your work is gorgeous!
@Mercenary
I can do that for sure! I'll start once payment is sent and after the rough sketch is approved I'll accept the payment !
@Mercenary
I can do that for sure! I'll start once payment is sent and after the rough sketch is approved I'll accept the payment !
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@scorpionacordion I'd love a slot for USD if I can! <3 [center][b]Username:[/b] Wrenmedy [b]Commission type:[/b] Fullbody [b]Character reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81166287][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811663/81166287_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Pose/expression:[/b] In flight(see 'anything else notes'), vertically oriented composition (if possible), with lightning elements/possibly lightning breath (I know his element is technically ice but sandsurges always struck me as being lightning-oriented) [b]Species:[/b] Sandsurge (with tweaking/redesign?) [b]Payment:[/b] USD [b]Anything else?:[/b] Okay so I [i]loved[/i] your take on the Sandsurges in your redesign example and was hoping/wondering if you'd be open to pushing some redesign of them a bit more/adding onto it! The horn/head/neck design was so awesome and made them look so [i]sharp[/i], but if it would also be possible to actually give them proper wings rather than just the sails they have? My dream would be if you could take some of the designs off the proto-roc familiar and incorporate those wings into the SS design. And keep a bit more of the lithe/snake-y body type that they have in the original FR design. Of course you are welcome to take any interpretations with this if you'd like! If this is all OK of course. <3[/center]
@scorpionacordion
I'd love a slot for USD if I can! <3
Username: Wrenmedy
Commission type: Fullbody
Character reference:
81166287_350.png
Pose/expression: In flight(see 'anything else notes'), vertically oriented composition (if possible), with lightning elements/possibly lightning breath (I know his element is technically ice but sandsurges always struck me as being lightning-oriented)
Species: Sandsurge (with tweaking/redesign?)
Payment: USD
Anything else?: Okay so I loved your take on the Sandsurges in your redesign example and was hoping/wondering if you'd be open to pushing some redesign of them a bit more/adding onto it! The horn/head/neck design was so awesome and made them look so sharp, but if it would also be possible to actually give them proper wings rather than just the sails they have? My dream would be if you could take some of the designs off the proto-roc familiar and incorporate those wings into the SS design. And keep a bit more of the lithe/snake-y body type that they have in the original FR design. Of course you are welcome to take any interpretations with this if you'd like! If this is all OK of course. <3
3XPQ92u.png
@scorpionacordion Id like to claim a gem slot! [center][b]Username:[/b] Karaku [b]Commission type:[/b] Fullbody [b]Character reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33860318][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/338604/33860318_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Pose/expression:[/b] Focused/Sunken shoulders/Crouched/Stalking [b]Species:[/b] Sandsurge & Feline hybrid [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Anything else?:[/b] Everything featured on the UMA besides the facial features, ears, wings, and head branches, aren't required. You are free to include the extra details, and I'm more than happy to pay more for including them! I'm completely okay with any artistic interpretations for herself & the pose if it makes her seem more feline! If it helps anything, I see a lot of similarity of a cheetah's build in sandsurges.[/center]
@scorpionacordion Id like to claim a gem slot!
Username: Karaku
Commission type: Fullbody
Character reference:
33860318_350.png
Pose/expression: Focused/Sunken shoulders/Crouched/Stalking
Species: Sandsurge & Feline hybrid
Payment: Gems
Anything else?: Everything featured on the UMA besides the facial features, ears, wings, and head branches, aren't required. You are free to include the extra details, and I'm more than happy to pay more for including them!
I'm completely okay with any artistic interpretations for herself & the pose if it makes her seem more feline! If it helps anything, I see a lot of similarity of a cheetah's build in sandsurges.
[center]@Wrenmedy @Karaku put both of you down for a slot! And Karaku that is absolutely okay, I'd love to work with her! Also because there has been such interest I've opened up a fourth slot! thank you all [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/center]
@Wrenmedy @Karaku
put both of you down for a slot! And Karaku that is absolutely okay, I'd love to work with her!

Also because there has been such interest I've opened up a fourth slot! thank you all
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
Awesome!! I've updated my post then <3
Awesome!! I've updated my post then <3
@Karaku
Accepted! I'll start once payment is sent and accept the payment after the rough draft is approved
@Karaku
Accepted! I'll start once payment is sent and accept the payment after the rough draft is approved
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@scorpionacordion would it be possible for me to get a slot for USD? [center][b]Username:[/b] TrashHoe [b]Commission type:[/b] Headshot [b]Character reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89725589][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897256/89725589_350.png[/img][/url] with this scry:[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3952501&skin=37305&apparel=47122,49103,27200,27766,10879,3680,25046&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Pose/expression:[/b] smug, gloating, almost like she's looking down on the viewer [b]Species:[/b] Spiral [b]Payment:[/b] USD [b]Anything else?:[/b] would it be possible to include her skin and apparel? if her design is too busy, i'm mostly interested in keeping the grin and little pop-up windows around her from her skin. thank you so much! [/center]
@scorpionacordion
would it be possible for me to get a slot for USD?

Username: TrashHoe
Commission type: Headshot
Character reference:
89725589_350.png

with this scry:
scry?sdid=3952501&skin=37305&apparel=47122,49103,27200,27766,10879,3680,25046&xt=dressing.png
Pose/expression: smug, gloating, almost like she's looking down on the viewer
Species: Spiral
Payment: USD
Anything else?: would it be possible to include her skin and apparel? if her design is too busy, i'm mostly interested in keeping the grin and little pop-up windows around her from her skin. thank you so much!
E8BwTpX.png
@TrashHoe
Put you down for a slot!
@TrashHoe
Put you down for a slot!
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61