Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GEARSYS ART [FRC / RBX] !!! CLOSED
@Verdes HEY UHH Just letting you know it may be a little while before we start work on ur comm bcuz we're in the massive crunch of the final couple weeks of school rn and its not going that well for us LBJELSJFLSDGH BUT WE HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT This is jsyk whats going on ty for being patient :]

- Nudibranch
@Verdes HEY UHH Just letting you know it may be a little while before we start work on ur comm bcuz we're in the massive crunch of the final couple weeks of school rn and its not going that well for us LBJELSJFLSDGH BUT WE HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT This is jsyk whats going on ty for being patient :]

- Nudibranch

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
That is not a problem, take your time! [img]https://i.imgur.com/cZnU8H7.png[/img]
That is not a problem, take your time! cZnU8H7.png
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
@TripleBaamb

Heya! I might have asked this before, but I completely forgot! When using your art out of fr, should I credit back to this account or is there a social media you would prefer?
@TripleBaamb

Heya! I might have asked this before, but I completely forgot! When using your art out of fr, should I credit back to this account or is there a social media you would prefer?
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif She/he/they
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif