Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whos your favorite wings of fire........
1 2 3
Darkstalker apologist tbh (/hj but with a home environment like that I'd probably turn evil, too.)

But also Whiteout. She makes me happy.
Darkstalker apologist tbh (/hj but with a home environment like that I'd probably turn evil, too.)

But also Whiteout. She makes me happy.
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Clay and Qibli were my favorites lol
Clay and Qibli were my favorites lol
Ot3Ahks.jpg
whiteout is one of my favourites! she's so cool :}.. i also related 2 qibli a lot
whiteout is one of my favourites! she's so cool :}.. i also related 2 qibli a lot
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
swordtail is my boyyyy he's my BABY, i love swordtail soo much c: he's just so funny?? arc 3 is all about a horrifying plant apocalypse - and then there's just swordtail, the frat boy xD also him going nuts off of that paralysis cure they gave him in book 11 is like, my second favorite scene.

hybrids? any rainwing hybrid is a fave of mine but i loove the idea of rain/sand hybrids especially. i've always wanted to make a rain/sand oc based off of cacti and desert flowers ^^
swordtail is my boyyyy he's my BABY, i love swordtail soo much c: he's just so funny?? arc 3 is all about a horrifying plant apocalypse - and then there's just swordtail, the frat boy xD also him going nuts off of that paralysis cure they gave him in book 11 is like, my second favorite scene.

hybrids? any rainwing hybrid is a fave of mine but i loove the idea of rain/sand hybrids especially. i've always wanted to make a rain/sand oc based off of cacti and desert flowers ^^
A hard decision between Sundew and Qibli ><
Sandwings and leafwings are probably my favorite tribes haha
A hard decision between Sundew and Qibli ><
Sandwings and leafwings are probably my favorite tribes haha
e9cf991a2d55e3d9c7ee30d89fc8ba18454a7e2c.png
Honestly I love them all so much but if I had to pick a faviort it'd be between Quibli, Blue, Tsunami, or DarkStalker
They are all written so well, and was a great book series!
I have seen quite a few of Cyprus' videos, I think I might be subcribed to them actully but I'm not completly sure lol
I think it'd be awesome to see a Sky+Sand wing hybrid, I don't think (it's been a while since I read the series so I might be wrong) we've ever seen one, but it sounds like a cool hybrid!
Honestly I love them all so much but if I had to pick a faviort it'd be between Quibli, Blue, Tsunami, or DarkStalker
They are all written so well, and was a great book series!
I have seen quite a few of Cyprus' videos, I think I might be subcribed to them actully but I'm not completly sure lol
I think it'd be awesome to see a Sky+Sand wing hybrid, I don't think (it's been a while since I read the series so I might be wrong) we've ever seen one, but it sounds like a cool hybrid!
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
IMG-3594.pngIMG-3595.png
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
Glory. I adore Glory.
I think my most interesting combo I made when I was younger was Leafwing-Sandwing hybrid. Just a little cactus.:)
Glory. I adore Glory.
I think my most interesting combo I made when I was younger was Leafwing-Sandwing hybrid. Just a little cactus.:)
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
i0phQ2L.gif
i like a Lot of the characters theyre all so interesting !!

favs have to be glory , moon !! love moon shes so interesting i love the sixth book ( this is actually the one that made me afraid of mind readers ) , i love love kinkajou i love her growth over the series , qiblis silly , darkstalker is interesting , i wish there was more on whiteout , hehehe sundew ( and also willow ! ) !! , cricket is cool as well :D

as for hybrids my favorite combinations are mixes of rainwings , leafwings , and silkwings
i like a Lot of the characters theyre all so interesting !!

favs have to be glory , moon !! love moon shes so interesting i love the sixth book ( this is actually the one that made me afraid of mind readers ) , i love love kinkajou i love her growth over the series , qiblis silly , darkstalker is interesting , i wish there was more on whiteout , hehehe sundew ( and also willow ! ) !! , cricket is cool as well :D

as for hybrids my favorite combinations are mixes of rainwings , leafwings , and silkwings

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Ahhhhh Whiteout and Qibli my beloved <3

As for hybrids, I think that sand/nightwings are pretty cool! (Totally not biased bc my oldest wof oc was that what are you getting at >_>)
Ahhhhh Whiteout and Qibli my beloved <3

As for hybrids, I think that sand/nightwings are pretty cool! (Totally not biased bc my oldest wof oc was that what are you getting at >_>)
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
1 2 3