Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whos your favorite wings of fire........
winter my son <33 i also love sunny and fatespeaker and icewings are my fav tribe
winter my son <33 i also love sunny and fatespeaker and icewings are my fav tribe
Call me Cain or Raptor!
06xk8gV.pnghh5n4WA.pngbYt72YT.png
My main fandoms: 8GgdVkW.pngB771gaJ.pnghUchsi0.png AR60 and Proud Chongyun main!
v Buttons from here
YMPbu9R.png
I have to go with Fatespeaker. She reminds me of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, but more hyper.
I have to go with Fatespeaker. She reminds me of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, but more hyper.
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
Perriiil, with Turtle being second and Qibli being third.

Favourite tribe is Mudwings.

As for hybrids, I have to go Mudwing Nightwing because my WoF oc is that. Strange combo, but a friend recommended it and I just roll with it now.
Perriiil, with Turtle being second and Qibli being third.

Favourite tribe is Mudwings.

As for hybrids, I have to go Mudwing Nightwing because my WoF oc is that. Strange combo, but a friend recommended it and I just roll with it now.
c519dfd79714b9226898a5d028ba830b83220fce.png
Ohh wow I haven't read WoF in AGES

I really like Queen Wasp and Scarab.
Peril and Scarlet are good characters too.

What really annoys me about the books is that basically all the queens suck so they gotta beat the corrupt queen ahhh!!! Got boring halfway through the series imo
Ohh wow I haven't read WoF in AGES

I really like Queen Wasp and Scarab.
Peril and Scarlet are good characters too.

What really annoys me about the books is that basically all the queens suck so they gotta beat the corrupt queen ahhh!!! Got boring halfway through the series imo
thanks DISCORD for messing up my forum signature that I was very proud of

Cooking up a new one using imgur or something because discord sucks :rage:
Clay is my boy <3

I also really like Glory, Darkstalker, and Whiteout!
Clay is my boy <3

I also really like Glory, Darkstalker, and Whiteout!
Q7oWmMw.png dvMS65X.pnguAFkb59.pngjaogUTu.pngTkQY47D.pngWVbICeQ.pngiwOM9O6.pngGoVqS9e.png7elPyMO.pngi8eD0Ym.pngYQDTO.gif
I’m a sucker for the OG five, so Glory is my favorite. Thorn is also a good one from what I remember.

I’m a sucker for the OG five, so Glory is my favorite. Thorn is also a good one from what I remember.

gfCdYdH.gif
- They/them
- FR +3
- skin shop
- wishlist
I'll be honest I haven't read a Wings of Fire book since Darkstalker came out T_T But my favorites were Tsunami and Moonwatcher.
I'll be honest I haven't read a Wings of Fire book since Darkstalker came out T_T But my favorites were Tsunami and Moonwatcher.
j0lGliX.png
she/her
FR+3
I am probably one of the older readers of WoF but I still find many characters wonderfully relatable, I bet they would have gotten me through my teen years a bit better.

My favorites are:
Winter, Clearsight, Cricket, Peril, Lady Scarab and Lady Jewel, Turtle, Indigo, Sundew, Mangrove, Whiteout, Smolder, Deathbringer, Queen Battlewinner. Also really fascinated by all the historical queens. Snowfall has cool character growth.

Favorite hybrid is rough. I would probably end up going with a multi-generation hybrid so they'd have influences from many tribes. Likely Seawing x Mudwing x Nightwing
I am probably one of the older readers of WoF but I still find many characters wonderfully relatable, I bet they would have gotten me through my teen years a bit better.

My favorites are:
Winter, Clearsight, Cricket, Peril, Lady Scarab and Lady Jewel, Turtle, Indigo, Sundew, Mangrove, Whiteout, Smolder, Deathbringer, Queen Battlewinner. Also really fascinated by all the historical queens. Snowfall has cool character growth.

Favorite hybrid is rough. I would probably end up going with a multi-generation hybrid so they'd have influences from many tribes. Likely Seawing x Mudwing x Nightwing
rI2B9a8.png
i haven't read the series since middle school (probably like 6 years ago now) so I cant quite remember all of the characters... but I liked the lesbians from when silkwings, hivewings and leafwings were introduced. i especially liked sundew.

i thought their relationship was cute and it was really nice to see lgbt rep in a book, let alone a book about dragons. (though it makes sense seeing as they dont have the social norms of humans)
i haven't read the series since middle school (probably like 6 years ago now) so I cant quite remember all of the characters... but I liked the lesbians from when silkwings, hivewings and leafwings were introduced. i especially liked sundew.

i thought their relationship was cute and it was really nice to see lgbt rep in a book, let alone a book about dragons. (though it makes sense seeing as they dont have the social norms of humans)
babadooby ua redoing this signature eventually
Love moon, she's amazing.
Whiteout deserved better- i love her so much
SUNDEW.
leafwings are gorgeous- which is one of the reasons i love veilspuns in flight rising so much (they look like pantala dragons to me)
Quibli. he's so friendly
FOESLAYER. mom of the year award
Love moon, she's amazing.
Whiteout deserved better- i love her so much
SUNDEW.
leafwings are gorgeous- which is one of the reasons i love veilspuns in flight rising so much (they look like pantala dragons to me)
Quibli. he's so friendly
FOESLAYER. mom of the year award
milkchai-cacat.pngYMPbu9R.pngk3PfQGk.pngoaolHwW.pngY6nir0L.pngQq78qBr.pngweia2aX.pngZxGbXMY.pngiJZWqi6.pngfeXtM27.pngJ7D1quC.pnggZH0mcN.pngytkEBod.png