Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Northern Lights Visible in the US!
1 2 3
Y'all! I just saw the northern lights in KY! It's been a lifelong dream of mine. :') Please step outside tonight if you get the chance. We are in the middle of a geomagnetic storm. The picture is linked to its respective article. [url=https://www.cnn.com/weather/live-news/geomagnetic-solar-storm-northern-lights-05-10-24/index.html][img]https://dynaimage.cdn.cnn.com/cnn/digital-images/org/786a2fb8-55b9-4f8d-b13c-998284252c33.jpg[/img][/url]
Y'all! I just saw the northern lights in KY! It's been a lifelong dream of mine. :') Please step outside tonight if you get the chance. We are in the middle of a geomagnetic storm. The picture is linked to its respective article.
786a2fb8-55b9-4f8d-b13c-998284252c33.jpg
T64YRDv.png
I got some pictures! they are a little grainy but still super cool [img]https://i.imgur.com/6FVEXtz.jpeg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/dpSbzd7.jpeg[/img]
I got some pictures! they are a little grainy but still super cool
6FVEXtz.jpegdpSbzd7.jpeg
zephyr735.gif
its still too daylight here for me to see anything yet. seeing all the photos people are posting are so lovely! very beautiful
its still too daylight here for me to see anything yet. seeing all the photos people are posting are so lovely! very beautiful
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.png56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.png
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/8d4f15400e43dc54ce520bd274fb16c6/2c94245cefc81017-8f/s2048x3072/1ca82178852f3d9814f1cf6ae798483a06ccca98.png[/img] i got to see some over here as well! while they are common in finland, i live so far in south that they do not occur here without aid of bigger solar flares. it was very exciting to see them :D
1ca82178852f3d9814f1cf6ae798483a06ccca98.png

i got to see some over here as well! while they are common in finland, i live so far in south that they do not occur here without aid of bigger solar flares. it was very exciting to see them :D
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
my grandparents live out in the middle of nowhere with no streetlights or anything, and they can see them! also, reference to my friend @AuroraCoryalis ????
my grandparents live out in the middle of nowhere with no streetlights or anything, and they can see them! also, reference to my friend @AuroraCoryalis ????
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
I got to see them for a little bit in KS. They weren’t super bright but it was still so cool!! :D
I got to see them for a little bit in KS. They weren’t super bright but it was still so cool!! :D
V9ITdYf.png Math • she/they • +2 FR
Art ShopHatchery
33352.png
I'm in Idaho, and we were able to see them pretty well around midnight :D I've not lived in this state for long (from Florida) but all the other times it's happened in Idaho it's been too far north, so this is the first time I saw them too! They were very pink lol Mostly could only see some streaks and a little color, but the phone cameras really picked it up! [img]https://i.imgur.com/D0qTzMq.jpeg[/img] Not the best picture I took but I don't wanna expose my location because there are houses below in all the other pictures lol But yeah pretty cool ^-^
I'm in Idaho, and we were able to see them pretty well around midnight :D I've not lived in this state for long (from Florida) but all the other times it's happened in Idaho it's been too far north, so this is the first time I saw them too! They were very pink lol Mostly could only see some streaks and a little color, but the phone cameras really picked it up!
D0qTzMq.jpeg
Not the best picture I took but I don't wanna expose my location because there are houses below in all the other pictures lol But yeah pretty cool ^-^
PWYW G1s
I'm in WA, USA. Currently they are technically visible with just a hint of color. It looks like a cloud if you don't pay attention. It's my first time seeing them in my life! I'm hoping to see them a bit better later tonight (it's almost midnight) or tomorrow night. :)
I'm in WA, USA. Currently they are technically visible with just a hint of color. It looks like a cloud if you don't pay attention. It's my first time seeing them in my life! I'm hoping to see them a bit better later tonight (it's almost midnight) or tomorrow night. :)
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
They were apparently visible from Scotland as well, however I never saw them because uh, I'm an idiot and never knew </3

My friend told me they're on again soon though so hopefully I remember hjklkjh

Hopefully the skies are clear too because the UK is notorious for being cloudy
They were apparently visible from Scotland as well, however I never saw them because uh, I'm an idiot and never knew </3

My friend told me they're on again soon though so hopefully I remember hjklkjh

Hopefully the skies are clear too because the UK is notorious for being cloudy
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png
PLEASE READ MY BYI (on profile) BEFORE INTERACTING - thank you.
fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngypcKWM0.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Omg so jealous!! From someone living on the other side of the world, I wish I could see some aurora lights someday too!
Omg so jealous!! From someone living on the other side of the world, I wish I could see some aurora lights someday too!
eppAZHY.png qGabqd5.png
1 2 3